Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

They step through the door to Rory’s bedroom. Chance looks at his sister and smiles nervously. He cannot believe what they have just done in the living room. That definitely wasn’t a daydream, a part of his imagination. It was real and it is still happening. Rory takes his hand and pulls her brother toward her. Chance feels her hands slide around his waist, pressing him against the wall. Her lips touch his neck softly, teasing him and the boy begins to feel weak. This is a dream come true. This is beyond anything he could ever imagine happening.

Rory moves her hands to the top of his belly. A single digit traces the line between the muscles, down toward his rod, but it stop short of the base. Chance trembles with anticipation. She takes his hand again, pulling him toward the bed. In just mere seconds, both siblings are on the bed, kissing tenderly. Then suddenly, Rory is pushing her brother down and straddling him. She nips his neck and the boy gasps. His hands go to her hips, his erection prominent between them as she pushes her heat onto him. Both want it in, where it belongs, but Rory holds out. She kisses and bites his neck, grinding hard and slow against him.

The more she grinds, the wetter she feels. Her breath matches the slow grinding motion. Then Rory has the sudden urge to taste her brother. She bends and takes as much of him into her mouth as she can. She sucks, slowly and Chance groans. Up and down, over and over, licking and sucking. The boy bucks his hips, already so close to another release. Rory wraps her hand around his girth and it automatically follows the rhythm of her mouth, speeding up and then slowing down with complete randomness. Chance has his eyes closed, his mouth agape slightly, his breath is ragged and coarse. Then, without any warning except the moan that accompanies it, he bursts. Hot liquid blast the back of Rory’s throat like a dam finally giving way under the strain. She swallows and sits up, watching her little brother pant and gasp, overcome by pure delight. She grins, wiping the corner of her mouth with her thumb.

Chance sits up a few seconds later. He takes Rory’s hand and drags her down next to him. She lands on her back, her legs automatically dropping open. With a finger, the boy tests her and then slides in. He’s just waiting for the dream to end, waiting for her to object. But she doesn’t and he takes full advantage of it. All those years of pent up lust, the wants and wishes, he can have it all now.

He slips in another finger, his hand moving faster and faster. With every thrust he takes her further toward her goal. Rory moans, dripping his arm. “Faster,” she pants.

Chance does to the best of his ability, leaning in to her ear. “Cum for me, sis,” he whispers as if afraid to say it any louder. Rory gasps and groans and a split second later warmth spills into his hand.

Chance wants to go again. He want to slip back into the warmth his sister gives, and so does Rory. But she knows that if they do, she is not going to leave the bed. To be covered with the aftermath of sex is one thing. To be covered in it plus sweat is another. She offers them to take a shower, to wash the day off and Chance agrees.

Inside the stall they get to cleaning their bodies, anticipating what comes next when they jump back into the sack. Rory runs her fingers down her smooth mound, making sure that she doesn’t need to shave it yet. But her fingers don’t stop there. They continue down to lightly rub her clit. No. If she does that then she’ll not leave the shower until she has another orgasm. Besides, she needs to get clean. Rory takes her loofah and her liquid soap and starts lathering up.

Chance isn’t worried about cleaning up. He knows Rory hates being dirty and he is more than happy to let her get clean. In fact, he is more than happy to help her. The faster she gets done, the faster he gets to be in her again. So he takes the loofah from her hand and starts to scrub her back for her. The scrubbing makes her skin tingle. Chance moves from her neck to her ankles, taking control and ensuring that she feels clean. Then he gets bold. He wants to test the waters, see how far his sister is willing to go. His soapy hand spreads her ass cheeks and starts massaging her backdoor.

“Oh...” Rory gasps. She had not expected this. It is unusual and sudden, but now she is really starting to enjoy this shower.

But then as abruptly as he began with her, Chance stops. He reaches up and takes the shower head and starts rinsing her off. Then he takes her shampoo and starts rubbing it into her hair. He knows how much women like their hair washed by someone else. He’s seen both his mother and sister get it done every time they would go to the salon. Plus, doing it now gives him a new erotic feeling. He feels his cock growing harder as he moves his hands through her hair, lathering it in good, rubbing it deep into her scalp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.