Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Rory works out a couple days a week. She explains to Chance that it is usually midweek and weekend, and it begins with the home gym and ends with yoga in the living room. She offered for him to use the gym and he took her up on it, working out a little over the past few days. It has helped with his frustrations with not getting anywhere special with Rory and not seeing any more of Jill from next door.

Rory has just moved into the living room wearing her tight yoga pants and an equally tight plain white shirt. It’s bad enough that his lust for her has increased, but seeing her in the outfit only makes it worse. Right now his head is swirling with questions and he is seeking answers. When she left the room, she handed him a bottle and asked for a refill. Rory makes a special compound shake and stores it in the refrigerator for when she works out. The liquid substance doesn’t look at all appealing. Chance even frowns as he is pouring it into the container. It reminds him of the way...

His hand drops to his shorts and he can feel the straining around his sudden erection. Something about their situation has bothered him. He’s noticed Rory being a little stranger than he remembers. Then there are the day dreams. The first he definitely knows was one, but the second ... the second doesn’t feel right to have been one. Plus it came about after he busted all in the oatmeal and Rory ate it. So what if he did it again?

Chance slides his hand over his belly, caressing himself and gradually slipping down into his shorts and boxers. His fingers play lightly along his taut flesh, finally reaching his heavy hanging balls. He holds them for a brief second before gripping his shaft. His hand glides easily along the length, bringing instant pleasure to him, but he doesn’t have time to lollygag. Rory is expecting her drink before continuing and that last thing he needs is her coming in investigating and catching him masturbating. He tightens his grip, moving his other hand to fondle his balls and increases the speed of his stroking.

The skin of his cock tightens, pulling against his crotch as his hand reaches the tip before pulling taut. More precum flows out which is then easily massaged back into his hefty rod. He takes a deep breath, imagining Rory’s mouth on him again, ready to take his load. He knows she can feel how hard he is and how close he is. Her hand squeezes his balls gently as she takes him into her throat. Her eyes peer up at him, begging for his release. Chance feels his balls churning as he strokes himself faster. Then it hits.

He feels his prick tense when his balls jump slightly. The boy’s head drops back. His fist tightens around his shaft. He feels his cum rising. He brings his head back up and down to imagine Rory’s eyes smiling up at him as he fires off his load right down her throat. Chance opens his eyes. His cock flinches in his hand. He gasps, letting out a deep sigh. His fist tightens on his length as he erupts, spraying a thick rope of cum into the bottle. A second jet splatters the side inside, barely under the rim, and finally a third adds to the pool of cum over the top of the special mix. Chance looks inside the container as his cock goes limp. He smiles, satisfied he has enough to experiment with. After tucking himself back into his shorts, Chance shakes up the bottle, making sure that everything is mixed well. With a smile on his face he steps out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

Chance watches closely as his sister stretches across the floor in the living room. She gulped the contents of the bottle down with issue. Even without his addition to the mix, he cannot see how she could drink the stuff.

“I said, can I help you with something, Chance? Are you fucking listening or what?” she growls.

“Sorry, sis,” Chance says, his face flushing red.

“I know watching me move around like this is distracting,” she says, seeing his shame and taking advantage of it.

“Um ... no ... it’s not that...” he mutters, feeling rather embarrassed that he was caught looking.

“So, do you like my ass or my tits more?” she asks, standing up and moving over to the sofa. “I think you like both, but I bet you’re an ass lover.” She bends over the arm of the sofa and thrusts her ass in the air. She shifts her backside back and forth.

“Something like that,” he chokes out.

“Have I told you how much I love having you here?” Rory asks. She turns around, sitting on the arm of the sofa now. “Not only do we have plenty of time together now, but we can do so many other things as well—things that we couldn’t do at Mom and Dad’s.” Her words are barely registering in his ears. “You know what I mean?”

“Oh yeah,” he answers absentmindedly.

“You know, Chance,” she gasps. “I think you have something better than my fingers that I can use.” She holds out her hand toward her brother and he takes it, again without much thought. Rory pulls him in as she spreads her legs wide and then wraps them around Chance as his erection bumps against her crotch.

Chance releases the breath he has been holding. He leans forward to kiss her. He feels her hard nipples pressing into his chest as she accepts his mouth to hers. They grind together. Their lips crush together, tongues tangling as his hands run across her back and down to her waist. He reaches for the band of her pants to do just that when he feels her hand on his chest, pushing him away.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” she pants, glaring at him.

Chance smiles and says, “I’m just trying to be helpful. I mean, it’s hard to put it in with you still wearing clothes.”

Rory shakes her head slowly. “I know you’re eager, being a virgin and all, but if you want to get into these pants...” she slides her hand slowly down the front of the yoga pants until she is once again rubbing her cunt. Chance stands in place. Her finger slithers down, slipping under the elastic band. She closes her eyes briefly when her finger reaches its destination and then opens them and smiles at Chance. “Mmm, fuck that feels so good.” Her hand continues to move as she continues, her finger sliding deep into her pussy, back and forth through the slick wetness. “If you want to get into these pants, then you’ll need to earn it.”

Chance watches her busy hand for a few more seconds. “What? What do you mean?”.

“I mean, I want to play a game,” she says slyly. “But this is no ordinary game. This is a game of honesty. And if you win, then you get to fuck me for as long as you want to.”

“And it you win?” he asks.

“Simple, silly,” Rory answers with a smile. “Then I get to fuck you for as long as I want to. I’ll go over the rules in a second, but first...” Rory pulls her hand out of her pants and takes a step closer to her brother. She drags her thoroughly wet fingers across his upper lips. Then she snatches them back as quickly as she put them there. She slides the digits between her luscious lips and starts sucking her wetness off of them, closing her eyes in delight. Chance reaches forward to run his hands over his sister’s breasts, but Rory slaps his hands. “Come down, horny boy.” She laughs at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.