Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

They never talk about what happened in the bathroom. In fact, Rory vehemently denies it ever happening. After having that strange dream the night before, Chance isn’t all too sure it did happen either. It certainly felt real, but so had the dream. At this point, he isn’t even sure the incident with the bowl of oatmeal even happened.

So for the rest of the day he decides to give his sister a bit of a break. This is the first weekend that he is here and the first of a long summer. He doesn’t want to alienate her and then Rory go and send him off with his parents. So Chance just slips outside to the back yard just hang out and enjoy the early summer breeze. It’s probably going to get hotter as the summer drags on, but right now it is pretty great weather. He takes a seat on the lounger beside the pool and lies back.

Chance reflects on the success of his sister. She’s got a great job and great home. He gets the opportunity to share it with her and eventually he can have something like this. But that is in the future and he still has a few years of high school to get through, not to mention college. Right now, all he wants is his sister. She wants to build something with him, so why not something special? He sighs, closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth from the sun.

A little while later Chance hears the screen door next door open and close. There is a little noise like the scrapping of metal. Curious, Chance climbs to his feet and saunters over to the fence. Like all privacy fences required to go up around pools, this one is no different. It is tall and the slats are closely nailed together. Any hopes he has of looking through a crack and not over the top, revealing himself, is nearly shot out of the water until he notices something. In one of the boards, where there was a knot, the wood has fallen out. And what makes it better is that it is at eye level. The boy moves over t it and peers through. He smiles at the sight that meets his eyes. There, just a few feet away, is the neighbor.

Chance doesn’t know her, but Rory talked a lot about her. Jill is her name, he remembers it now. Jill is standing by the lounge chair in a bathing suit that covers her large breasts and shapely ass. Her hair is long, reaching down past her shoulder blades. She almost reminds Chance of his sister—not quite fully, but close enough. They could probably pass for sisters—twins no, but definitely sisters. The dirty thought of seeing his sister and Jill together makes his cock start to harden. It would never happen, just as Rory will never fuck him, but it is a nice fantasy to enjoy.

For a few minutes, she lies on the lounger, soaking up the warm rays just as Chance was. Jill carefully looks from fence to fence, each one that lines her backyard and connects to the others before sitting up. She reaches behind herself and unhooks her top. There is no sign of anyone around, so it is safe for her to remove the top. And as she does her hands massage her firm breasts, lightly squeezing her sensitive nipples between her fingers, smiling as they become erect.

Chance’s cock is just as erect and almost seems to be trying to rip through his shorts at the sight of the sexy neighbor. He quickly pushes down the front of his shorts and pulls his manhood out. While he watches her caress her breasts, playing with her nipples, he fantasizes being there with her. Jill turns to her side, raising her arm above her head. Without thinking about it, her other hand resumes fondling her breasts, going from one to the other. She cups and strokes them while her fingers do the work of rolling her erect nipples around. Thinking about how much the guys she fucks like her even tan, and since there is no one around to see her, she decides to take off her bottoms.

Standing once again, she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of the fabric and starts pushing down. It is a bit snug and there is quite a bit of wiggling around to maneuver it down and around her ass and hips. Jill isn’t bothered by the difficulty and the swinging of her breasts adds to Chance’s arousal. Once the bottoms are down to her thighs, she lets them drop. The slight breeze caresses her bare mound, giving her an erotic thrill. The sight is an erotic thrill for Chance too. Seeing the bottoms pushed clear of her hips and ass, his hand pumps faster. Staring at the sexiest thing next to his sister, the boy busts all over the fence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.