Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chance is the first one up and the first place he heads is the kitchen. It was his stomach growling that woke him in the first place. He debated making some kind of breakfast and serving that breakfast in bed to his sister. Rory did after all put on one hell of a show for him. But then he thought about how weird that might be. She did run off after that strange experience. He doesn’t know what the hell it was or what it meant, but from Rory’s reaction she didn’t like it. So in the end he opted to eat some instant oatmeal.

The oatmeal created a new dilemma for Chance. Rory is obviously a healthy eater and she obviously loves oatmeal. Her cabinet is filled with box after box of the stuff. She has everything from Maple & Brown Sugar to Raisin, Date & Walnut to Gingerbread Spice and almost everything in between. He chose the Peaches & Cream. And now, standing in front of the counter, Chance waits for the bowl of oatmeal to cool. The house is still totally quiet. He starts to wonder if things were so out of whack last night that Rory isn’t going to come down. He smiles at the thought of last night and that in turn makes his cock stir slightly.

Chance glances over his shoulder. No sign of his sister and the place is as silent as a grave. Why not? His grin grows even bigger. Slowly, he reaches to the hem of his shorts and pushes them down slightly—enough to give his quickly hardening cock room. He grips himself and begins to slowly stroke his hand back and forth along his length. Almost instantly, he is taken back to the previous night. If only last night was real. If only. Chance knows that his sister would never willingly do something like that with him, let alone be so submissive to his whims. Hell, he would never be that brave. As his hand slowly glides along his shaft, his eyes begin to drift toward the bowl and an idea forms in his mind. Just the dirtiness of it alone makes his hand move faster.

Without realizing it, Chance is jacking his cock rapidly. That in turn has become a steady motion that fills the air with the sounds of soft thumps every time his fist reaches home base. That thumping noise catches Rory’s attention just as she hits the bottom stair. Following it to the kitchen, she creeps along as quietly as she can. Rory finds her little brother standing at the counter with his shorts down. Not all the way down, but his tight, muscular ass is showing. Right away she knows what he is doing. His legs are wide and his hand is clenched around his erection. The thumping sound is coming from him and his rhythmic jerking. Rory has never watched him like he does her. She’s never had an interest in her brother before now. And she is just at enough of an angle to see just how big, how shapely and how lovely his cock is.

Rory licks her lips without thinking. She can see the head of it covered with precum, making it glisten in the light coming through from the window above the sink. He has to obviously be thinking about last night. But is it what she was doing or the dream? Is it both? And why the fuck am I finding him attractive? She is about to turn and leave, giving him time to finish before making it obvious that she is finally awake until she hears him mutter, “Oh Rory, suck it faster. Make me cum in your mouth.”

Rory watches him, noticing the bowl of oatmeal for the first time. She feels guilty watching her brother like he does her. Yet she cannot seem to pull herself from the astonishing sight. She feels her pussy start to itch and knows that if she were to feel around down there, there would be plenty of wetness. He is moaning loudly now, clearly believing her to be asleep or just totally oblivious to the fact that he isn’t alone in the house.

“Oh Rory, take it,” he groans. “Swallow all of it.” And just as he finishes the sentence, a long stream of cum flies upward and miraculously down into the bowl. “Yes! That’s it,” he moans. “Take it all.”

Rory is shocked. What the hell am I doing? If he catches her then all that is going to do is make last night seem like something more. She doesn’t want something more, not with her brother. The woman turns to hurry for the stairs. She can pretend that she is just getting up. She just has to give it a couple minutes. But upon reaching that first step, she stops. Something draws Rory back to the kitchen. Maybe it’s a smell or a taste in the air, but it’s there and it wants her to go back. Not a good idea. And it may not be, but she does it anyway.

When she steps into the kitchen, Chance is just pulling his shorts back in place. “Hey,” she says softly, almost meekly. Suddenly she cannot find her voice.

Chance jumps visibly. He turns around, a little red in the face. “Did ... did you just come down?” he asks.

A smile crosses Rory’s face and she suddenly finds her voice and a little wittiness to follow. “No, I just sat here watching you beat off.” She smirks. “Of course I just got up. Didn’t you here the toilet flush?” Mortified, Chance stands there without anything to say. His face is beat red, like a fat kid on a diet caught with his hand in the cookie jar. “Say, is that a bowl of oatmeal?”

Chance recovers after another moment when he realizes that his sister loves oatmeal and like him is probably just as hungry after last night. “Yeah, I can uh, make you a bowl,” he offers.

“Can I have that one?” she asks. “I’m starving.” Rory doesn’t know why she just asked that question, knowing full well what Chance just added to it.

“This one is for me,” he counters. “It’s uh, already getting cold. I’ll make you a hot one.”

Rory cannot argue with that. Logically it would make sense for him to quickly eat it while the water boils for hers. Logically it would, but this has turned into an illogical situation. “That wouldn’t make sense,” she says, the words just spilling from her mouth. “It will be cold by the time you got another done. Besides, you’re my guest and that means you get a hot breakfast.”

“Rory...” Chance begins to say, but he stops after seeing the look in her eyes. “You ... you don’t want this bowl.”

“Why?” she asks smartly, crossing the distance between them in three easy steps. “Did you cum in it or something?” She cannot believe what she is hearing herself say. That is nasty. It is something that would normally leave a bad taste in her mouth. No, that’s fucking disgusting. But no matter what she tells herself, she doesn’t care. She just wants that bowl.

“Rory...” Chance says without conviction as she reaches past him for the bowl and spoon. The boy just watches as she mixes the contents together and scoops the first spoonful into her mouth.

“This is good and hot,” she says after swallowing the first bite. “You lied. It’s not even close to being cold,” she accuses. “This isn’t the last packet of this, is it? You know we can always buy some more.”

“No ... there’s uh, plenty left,” he nearly mumbles.

“Well good,” Rory says, spinning around to sit at the table. “Make yourself a bowl then.”

Rory eats her bowl while her brother makes his. When Chance’s is finished, he joins her at the table. Silence falls between them and the only sound is that of the refrigerator and Chance’s eating. It is a little disturbing for the boy, especially seeing his sister starring at him the whole time and not saying a word. When he is done, he offers to rinse out her bowl and heads for the sink. Rory feels her juices trickling down her thighs. After last night she didn’t bother with any panties, and that has become a problem. Quickly she gets up from the table and slips from the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.