Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

After the fun in the hidden cove at the beach, Rory rejoined her brother, finding him out swimming. They swim and soak up some sun, spending practically the entire day out there. Rory doesn’t disappear any more nor does she leave her brother unattended again. It is nearly evening when they decide to pack up and head home, both equally exhausted from the day’s events, though neither satiated from their sexual trysts.

On the way home they grab a couple pizzas and a bottle of soda. Since they are both so tired they agree on a movie and then bed. Chance didn’t think today was going to be as much fun as it was, but the night isn’t over either. For Rory it was even better than she expected. She doesn’t believe her brother watched any of it—she certainly didn’t see any sign of him—but she still imagined that he was there, watching everything. It made the experience that much more pleasurable, better than any random encounter she has had over the past few years. And the thought of that and the experience has left her wet the rest of their time at the beach.

Even now, driving to the pizza place and then home, her thighs are drenched with her juices. She has never been this excited. Even after discovering that her brother was a voyeur she didn’t get this wet. Sure, it got her wet every single time, but nothing like this. It is as if there is some kind of spell that has come over her. It is so bad that every time she thinks of that guy fucking her, she sees her brother in his place instead. It’s a disgusting thought and a very naughty one too. Rory smiles to herself as they pull into the driveway.

“Alright, you get the movie, I’ll get the paper plates and cups,” she says to Chance, handing him the keys to the house. The boy nods his agreement and slips out of the car with the food and drink. Rory takes a moment to collect her thoughts. She watches her brother head inside before getting out to grab their beach gear. “Get your shit together,” she says silently to herself. She shakes her head to rattle the thoughts from it.

The pair settles in on the couch. They leave a respectable distance between one another like two normal siblings would. With the combination of filling their bellies and the long day, neither is really into the movie. Both are tired and equally aroused—one cannot do anything about it, the other won’t even consider it. And soon both fall silent, not moving. Their breathing becomes calm and eventually the movie credits crawl to a stop. The living room is cast in a dim, pale light from the television and nothing else.

Eventually, Rory stirs. She opens her eyes to find that she fell asleep, though not for long. She only missed half the movie and it had barely ended before she awoke. Though she is tired there is something else driving her along. It seems to be the same force that just caused the very wicked and very disturbing dream. The dream was her tryst with the beach guy this afternoon. But instead of her lying there, taking a pounding and enjoying it, she was up high, hidden in the bushes watching herself being fucked. To top it off it wasn’t even the beach guy doing the fucking, it was her brother, Chance.

The dream disgusted her as much as it appealed to her. She has no idea what is happening or why. But what she does know is that she is incredibly wet. So wet, in fact, Rory just hopes it hasn’t leaked out onto the couch. Explaining that one in the morning would be difficult—or maybe it wouldn’t. The relationship she has with her brother is unique in the fact that they can talk about se and things like that. He’d certainly understand. She’s a girl that gets aroused just as much as he’s a guy that does. Leakage happens. Though it might be weird having to explain why it happened. She already knows he watches her, but if he hadn’t at the beach then it could hurt his feelings that she ditched him for a quick fuck. But if he did watch her—and this thought excites her even more—then he’d understand, but he wouldn’t admit it.

Rory looks over at Chance. He hasn’t moved and his breathing is steady. Still asleep. There’s only one way she can try to dispel this craving while making it really exciting. Up to now Rory has only been watched in her semiprivate bubble when it comes to sex or masturbation. What she has never done is risk getting caught—unintentionally. She has always been careful until the first time Chance watched her. After that it was always intentional. This time will be the opposite. This time she is going to go all out and see if she can get off without him waking up. Rory doesn’t know what she will say if that happens, but the idea of being embarrassed by it excites her even more.

Rory slips off the couch and upstairs. In her bedroom, in the nightstand drawer beside her bed, she retrieves one of her three dildos that she keeps there for random excursions. It is the biggest of the three—a considerable size compared any man’s. It is shaped like a real cock with thick, protruding veins and colored and textured like real flesh. It’s the closest thing she can get to being real. This thing is so long and large that there cannot possible be a human being on the planet with anything close to matching its size. Rory’s heart is pounding on the way back down stairs. She is about to embark on something crazy and wonderful. Embarrassment and shame fuels her excitement. This is certainly not something she should be considering, let alone doing. This is so wrong, but it feels so right!

She hears her brother stir upon reaching the last step. She has a clear view of his face and Chance’s eyes are still closed. He’s asleep, but he could be pretending. Rory takes a moment to consider the thought. Since what she is doing is wrong, it could lead to disaster if he is pretending. But if he isn’t and Chance is truly asleep, then she could be missing out on doing something incredibly dubious and exciting. In the end, Rory pushes away the doubt, crosses the room and takes a seat in the chair catty-cornered to the sofa. Rory sits down, places the dildo on the floor and pulls off her shorts.

Chance is half erect already. The soft rustle of his sister removing her shorts arouses him further. Still keeping his eyes half closed, he looks across at her. The lighting of the television adds to the sensual effect. He watches as she runs her fingertips up and down her thigh. Above her thighs rests her white cotton panties. That is something he has always liked about Rory, she was simple and always wore simple panties. He hears her sigh and he watches as, with her eyes closed, she traces her other hand over her breasts, lightly stroking them through the white cotton shirt. Her expression is serene.

Rory opens her eyes to look upon her brother. Chance still appears to be asleep and totally unbothered by her touching. She feels herself blush and closes her eyes again. It arouses her more to think that at any moment he could wake up to see her in this most vulnerable position. She cups each breast in turn and squeezes them gently and then more firmly, still caressing her thigh with her other hand. Rory takes her nipple between her fingers and pinches it lightly, twisting it and tugging gently on it through her shirt. She gives a little gasp of delight, trying to remain silent.

Chance watches her suddenly lean slightly forward and reach for the hem of her shirt. She slides it up over her head to reveal the perfect pair of breasts. He hopes that it is dark enough for her not to see his movements and he rubs himself discreetly. Rory’s hand circles around the front of her white panties and then begins to gently rub up and down them. Chance watches as the flimsy fabric conforms against her contours. Rory drags her finger slowly up and down her slit. There is the unmistakably moist patch there, a clear sign of her arousal. To the boy’s further delight, Rory pulls her panties to one side, revealing her pouting folds to him. The light from the television illuminates it like the glow of a neon sign.

Rory lets out a low whimper as she raises her finger to her mouth to lick it. Then she returns it to her fleshy folds to slowly, tenderly stroke them, up and down, nestling her digit in between and side to side. Her pleasure is heightened by the illicitness of pleasuring herself right in front of her little brother. The sight of it enthralls Chance too. He has seen her like this many, many times, but never this up close and personal. Her behavior shocks him, yet arouses him intensely.

Chance sees her hand down her neck to her breasts. He follows her gaze to her taut nipples. He watches the pinching and tugging movements as she teases herself. Then Rory holds a nipple between her fingers of each hand and tugs, pulling downward. Then she lets go, letting out another whimper. Her hand returns to the place between her thighs, and with two fingers, holds the panties aside again to tease her puffy folds and clit with her other hand. She alternates between slow, gentle strokes and firmer, rubbing movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.