Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chance steps out of his bedroom, rubbing his eyes. After his dream and watching his sister he feels drained and refreshed at the same time. His balls have a slight ache, but after all the pleasure from last night, it is worth it. What he has to take care of now is the bladder full of urine. As he steps past Rory’s room, he is surprised to find her door wide open. He peers inside and finds he bed made and no sign of his sister. Chance frowns, wondering how she’s still not in bed sleeping after all she went through before, during and after he watched her. He shrugs, figuring it has to do with experience. Masturbating and having sex are totally different things, requiring different methods and resources.

“I guess you’re finally up, sleepy head,” Rory says from the bottom of the stairs when she hears the toilet flush.

“Yeah,” Chance croaks out. “You seem cheery this morning.”

“I am,” she says. “Come on down. I made breakfast.”

Chance smiles at the sound of breakfast. He’s hungry, and after last night, he needs to replenish. He descends the steps and heads straight into the kitchen. To his disappointment he finds two bowls sitting on the table. “Where are the eggs?”

“What eggs?” Rory asks.

“Bacon?” he continues, hoping for at least that.

“Oh ... well ... I didn’t think to make any,” Rory says feeling a little bad. “I usually just eat a bowl of oatmeal before I go to work. I ... um, could make you some egg if you want.”

Chance shakes his head. “No, it’s cool. Oatmeal is fine.” He pulls out a chair and takes a seat. “Are you going to work?”

“Today?” Rory says, raising an eyebrow. “Shit no. It’s the weekend. I figured I’d take you to the beach.”

The beach sounds nice. They haven’t been to it in a while. With his parents working and the distance being so great, going to the beach has always been a sort of mini vacation thing. “Yeah, that sounds like fun.”

“Good,” Rory says with a smile. “Coffee?” When Chance shakes his head, she takes a seat at the table with a cup for herself. “I figure we could do something fun together to start off our time living together.” Chance nods, taking a spoonful of the oatmeal. “You certainly slept late today.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t,” he blurts out without thinking first.

There is a slight gleam in his sister’s eye. It’s brief, but he catches it nonetheless. “What do you mean?” she asks, sounding almost excited.

“I had the weirdest dream last night,” he says, quickly trying to find a way out of the entanglement he just shoved himself in. “I woke up and heard noises in your room. I guess you had a late night movie going.”

“Yeah, all the good ones come on late at night,” she lies, keeping her face neutral while smiling on the inside. So he watched me. The thought of that sends a surge of excitement through her. “So what was your dream about?”

“It was my first day at school and I signed up to be a model for an art class,” he begins, feeling excited to share his dream. Unlike sharing anything with his parents, he can have conversations about odd things like sex with his sister. “So I’m in there modelling and suddenly I’ve gone a huge boner.”

“I bet that was embarrassing,” Rory remarks, taking a sip of her coffee. “Oh, it was,” he agrees. ‘But at the same time it was exciting.”

“So you’re a voyeur,” she teases.

Chance’s face reddens a little. “I kind of like the idea of being watched.”

“So do I,” she says with a smile. “It’s funny that you’re dreaming of school. Summer has barely begun.”

I know. Chance refrains from smiling, afraid he’ll give something away. “Yeah, right?” he says with a chuckle. So anyhow, the teacher called for a break and I went straight to the restroom to, you know, rub one out. And then there y ... was a girl there watching me.”

“Interesting,” Rory says. “Did you fuck her?”

Chance shakes his head. “No, she just wanted to watch me cum.”

“You’re not still a virgin are you?” she abruptly asks. The question throws Chance off for a second. His face reddens again, this time a deeper shade of the color. Seeing his discomfort, she quickly adds. “Don’t worry, little brother, it’ll happen. You’re hot. I mean, for other girls. If I wasn’t your sister I’d fuck you.”

This statement brings a smile to his face, and it’s one he can’t control or stop. “So, uh, when are we heading out?”

Rory grins. “Finish up breakfast. I’ve got my shit ready so we’re just waiting on you.”


At the beach the pair finds a spot not too heavily populated with people. In the past there have been times where the beach was so packed that they were barely two feet from anyone else all around. Today isn’t so bad. The closest person seems to be at least a hundred yards away.

As Chance begins setting out the blanket, Rory is stripping off her clothes. Beneath she is wearing a basic multi-strapped bikini top and bottom. Chance’s eyes settle on her, once again something he does without thinking. His mind begins analyze the swimsuit, picking out how it is built so that is easily detaches where the strings meet the bulk of the fabric. It is only when he catches Rory starring back at him does he look away.

Chance finishes setting the blanket out. Rory gets the cooler opened, grabbing a couple of sodas. She hands one to her brother and then sis down next to him. They engage in some minor conversation. Chance hopes she’ll ask him to put on some lotion, but it never happens. “Wow, did you see that package on that guy?” she asks, focusing on the other people.

“Yeah, he looked pretty hung,” Chance agrees.

“There are plenty of hot girls out here, maybe you should talk to a couple,” Rory suggests. “Maybe you can get some pussy.”

“And what fuck here on the beach?” Chance scuffs.

“Yeah, why not?” she asks, winking. “I’d fuck someone one the beach. Imagine how many people would watch.”

“Yeah, and that’s kind of illegal,” Chance counters.

“Well only if you get caught,” she fires back. “I’m going to see if I can go find that hot guy with the package. Maybe do a little fucking myself. Unless you want me to stay...”

Chance shakes his head. “No, you go ahead. I was thinking of hitting the water anyway.”

“Alright,” Rory says, jumping to her feet. “I’ll be back in a little bit. “If you’re still in the water I’ll join you.”

“Sounds good,” he says, squinting up at her. With a smile, Rory turns and goes in the direction of the guy. Chance watches her until she disappears from sight. He shifts uncomfortably, waiting for his erection to subside before getting up. Once it has subsided enough to not draw any unwanted attention, he gets up and heads for the water. He needs to rub one out, and what better place than the water?

And that becomes easier said than done. The water, unlike the beach is crowded. There are people swimming all around. Some are playing football in the water. He could try swimming out a little further, but that becomes hard when he has to try to stay afloat while jerking off. He would much rather have someplace stable to have his feet on. It doesn’t stop him from trying though, at least until he finally gives up. And once his raging erection subsides enough, he decides to leave the water.

Walking along the beach an idea hits him. His mind has been rolling through the conversation he had with Rory before she took off about sex on the beach. Considering that she hasn’t come back, she must have found the guy or another. And though she likes being watched, surely she wouldn’t risk getting caught. If that’s the case, there will have to be someplace discreet so that he can get off himself. So he begins looking around, trying to pick out the best spots that he would have sex at.

After about fifteen minutes of looking at a few of the places he picked out, he finds his sister and the guy she was after. And from the looks of things, she took longer to find him, or at least longer to get him out of his trunks than normal. He settles in some brush that keeps him hidden from the beach goers and Rory and her new friend. And at this moment Rory is grasping the man’s sizable cock.

With one hand she marvels over the solidly erect manhood. She runs her hands over its full length, examining it with both eyes and fingertips, before taking the man’s balls in one of her hands to tenderly manipulate them. “I like you dick,” she says, smiling up at him. “It’s beautiful.” Chance, from his vantage point can see the man’s cock visibly bounce at the statement. “But I think it may be too ready. I don’t want you busting in me too early. So I think we need to take care of that problem first.

With that, Rory opens her mouth and slides it over the head of the man’s prick. She starts by using her lips to draw back his foreskin, to fully expose the head. This then becomes the subject of her attentions. The man is obviously very excited, because he suddenly begins thrusting himself deeper into Rory’s mouth. At this point, Chance already has his own cock out, stroking it. But his trunks are only barely pushed down. He wasn’t certain he wanted to take them all the way off, being how he is in public. But he is feeling a little more comfortable that he is hidden enough. Besides if the dude down with his sister is willing to get fully naked, then why not him? He quickly and quietly, pushes off his trunks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.