Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chance flings himself out of the bed. He has a dilemma. He is covered in his own cum and he wants to see what has his sister so aroused. Being covered in cum is no big deal for him as he is used to it. Quickly, he grabs the sheets and pulls them over the mattress like one would if they were in a rush to make the bed and only had time to make it look like it was sort of made.

The boy quietly slips to the door and cracks it open. Like a well-oiled machine, neither the floor creaks nor does the door squeak. The hallway is dark ... mostly. Beneath Rory’s door is a light, but that is it. It is enough for him to use as a guide as to not run into, bump into or trip over anything. A slight smile presses onto Chance’s lips. He remembers that one time when he was younger and he made a similar trip down the hallway of his parent’s house. It was dark like this, but there was even less light coming from Rory’s bedroom. On this particular night, almost like any other, he wanted to watch her masturbate. But what he didn’t count on was the new rug his parent’s bought for the hall. Needless to say Chance found himself on the floor with his cock aching in the wrong way. He had only managed to get back to his room before Rory opened her door to investigate the noise.

That was the only time he had slipped up with his spying. It is also something he never wants to have a repeat of. Not only could that have been an embarrassing situation to find himself in, but his member hurt for three whole days afterward. This being a new house and all, plus it’s his first night he isn’t yet familiar with how everything works. So Chance slips out of his room and down the hall. His boxers feel cool and sticky and it makes his erection throb that much harder.

Very quickly he finds himself at his sister’s door. He hears Rory’s faint giggle through the door and wonders if she is finished. A frown suddenly crosses his face. Certainly his earlier orgasm—multiple orgasms—felt good, but that was in his dream he it doesn’t really count. He wants to feel his hand wrapped around his cock and the spurt of his cum, and he wants to feel it seeing his sister and not imaging her. With a sigh he reaches for the knob, and as slowly as he possibly can, twists it. Thank goodness for the place being brand new. The latch gives without a sound and the door cracks open effortlessly. Thanks to the smooth movement of the hinges and the lack of light from the hall, Rory has no idea that her brother is on the other side, ready to grip his pole and polish it while watching her.

Rory has just gotten finished maniacally rubbing her clit. Now she is flung on the bed, starring up at the ceiling fan. Her chest rises and falls rapidly to her heaving gulps for air. Something has her riled up tonight. Normally a good rub out would do the trick, but not this time. Her fingers just aren’t doing it. When fucking herself with them wasn’t enough, she made it a point to focus on her tough little nub. But even that still wasn’t enough. She sighs, eyes transfixed on the spinning blades of the fan. The fan is forcing cool air onto her body and she feels her nipples hardening through the silk robe she is wearing. It is all that she is wearing. The fabric just feels so good caressing her naked body, enhancing her pleasure though not enough to actually sate her arousal.

Damned if she knows what has her like this tonight. It could be because Chance is now living with her, but she doubts it. While there is absolutely no attraction to him, the thought of him spying on her arouses her like nothing else. Yet even knowing for years that he has been doing just that has never gotten her to feel this way—like there is no way to quell her hunger or slake her thirst. She opens her legs slightly, pushing the silk off her thighs to allow the cool air access to her burning pussy. It feels good to receive stimulation without touching herself. But it still does nothing to rid her of it.

Rory sits upright and looks over to her dresser. “Fuck, I’m going to have to go all the way,” she mumbles to herself aloud. Her only hope lies in using her toy. If that doesn’t work out, she is going to need to find some random guy to fuck her. If it wasn’t Chance’s first night here she would have a stiff one in her right now, but Rory didn’t think it right to spend the night with some guy on her brother’s first night. Maybe it was a mistake. Grudgingly, the young woman throws her feet over the edge of the bed and walks over to the dresser.

Outside the door, in the hall, Chance feels his excitement building. Any disappointment he had that Rory was finished has vanished. Clearly she was putting herself through the ringer, something she hasn’t done in a while. Well, at least since before she went off to college. She pulls open her top drawer and pulls out her toy. It’s not like the one he remembers, but they do have lifespans. And as much as he saw her using the old one, Chance is surprised it lasted as long as it had. This one though looks a bit more on the expensive side. Like all things, the more it cost the better it usually is, and this is one Chance can’t wait to see in action. From where he sits, it looks realistic like Rory has chopped off some dude’s cock to use for a later time. Well, cock and balls. The only thing missing is the guy and a little bit of hair. Chance grins to himself. Really the only thing missing is him.

Rory grabs a hair tie from the top of her dresser and pulls her long hair back into a pony tail. She walks back over to her bed, dildo in hand and carrying it like it’s a precious artifact. She lies on the bed and flips a switch on the bottom, holding it by the balls. This thing is better than Chance thought. His sister must have really forked out some money for it. The thing slowly pumps up and down and it looks like it is pulsating, like the already realistic veins are growing larger with each throb.

The excitement is there for Rory too. Her breasts are heaving and she can feel the wetness between her thighs increase. The only thing that would make what she is about to better would be to have her brother watching her. Too bad it’s so late. The sight of the vibrating cock is making her extremely aroused. This is what she missed—it is what she has been missing for the last few years. This excitement with masturbation almost petered out in college. The sex was great, but Rory has always enjoyed masturbation—perhaps a little more. Maybe that is because of her brother and his voyeuristic tendencies because that waned while she was away. But now it is back!

Running her tongue along the shaft of the toy prick, she explores the flesh like she would a new guy’s for the first time. Her tongue slides along the entire length until it reaches the tip. Then she runs it across the slit and around the crest, back and forth, increasing her pace with every lick. Oh, how I could use a real stiff dick right now! Rory kisses the head of the pumping cock, gradually moving her mouth over the end to begin a gentle sucking of it. Her hand squeezes tightly around the balls, her mouth driving deeper with each thrust until the toy fills every inch of her hot cavern. She flicks the switch to the max and the toy responds by pumping faster and harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.