Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The idea of taking off his clothes in front of an eager girl excites Chance. He has always thought of himself as an exhibitionist as he is always the first to take off his shirt in any situation. He enjoys the looks he receives from the girls in school and the idea of him arousing them arouses him more. Sometimes he would jog around the neighborhood, clad in an old pair if running shorts, aware of the heads that would turn when he ran by, but careful not to make it obviously known. When Chance would get home, his cock would be throbbing against his leg, compressed by his boxers. He would barely have time to strip them off before he would gush cum.

The unfortunate thing for Chance though, is his shyness. He could probably have any girl he wanted in school or the old neighborhood. But he was too afraid to approach them and talk. If he even thought about doing that, his mouth would go dry and his mind would follow right behind, emptying of anything to say. Sometimes the girls would approach him and he would excuse himself from a conversation that was going to be bad before it ever started. Unfortunately because of his excessive shyness, he remained a virgin. Another side effect of it was that most of the school though he was gay. And that was when the boys in school started hitting on him.

So in a way, leaving that town and beginning school in a new one wasn’t so bad. At least here he could start over and maybe with the help of Rory, get over his shyness. Then he could stop being a virgin and get down on some fucking, maybe even making up for all the lost time. If Rory getting all she wants or needs is possible, then he wants to be in on some of that action. And his first day at his new school provides just this opportunity. On a board outside the office he finds an ad for the school’s art department in need of a male nude model. It doesn’t pay anything, but it is during lunch and it is the perfect way for him to show off. He has the body and a fairly good sized member when not hard. All he would have to do is stand there, not say a word and let his body and cock do all the talking for him. It is perfect!


By the time lunch is rolling in, Chance finds himself in a bathroom, completely naked under a cotton robe. He is staring at himself in the mirror. He just finished throwing up, overly nervous about what is to come and unsure if he can even go through with it. It was one thing to show off his chest and abs and run around the neighborhood half naked, it is another to go and get naked before potential classmates.

Chance had met with the art teacher, Mrs. Crenshaw earlier in the day, right after second period. She was quite an attractive teacher—one that makes him wish he could start one of those teacher /student relationships he always hears about in the news with. She wasn’t interested in seeing him with his clothes off because she said that it wasn’t about what he looks like. The class needs a model and quite frankly anyone will do.

Regardless, Chance is worried about taking off the robe now. It may not matter to the teacher or even the class, but it does to him. This day and age girls want a certain look. And that look covers everything from how well sculpted he is to how much hair he has. It worried him so much that he raced home to trim up down there, making sure that it is all nice and neat. And to prevent any funny business from happening, he cut out the last period before lunch to jerk off in the restroom. At the moment it doesn’t matter as he finds himself mindlessly jerking at his soft prick, trying to get it a little bigger to avoid embarrassment.

Then there is a knock at the door. “Are you ready?” Mrs. Crenshaw asks through the barrier.

He hears himself answering yes, but briefly he is considering just changing his mind. Instead, he opens the door and walks out. The hallway is cold on his feet, but all he can feel is his cock brushing against the robe. And somewhere between opening the door and walking to the art room, his mood begins to change. That fear settled deep in his stomach seems to be crawling up and out. Suddenly, that anticipation and excitement he felt earlier this morning after discovering the ad is back!

“This is Chance,” Mrs. Crenshaw says, introducing the boy to the class. Chance does a quick scan. The room is full and luckily most of them are girls. “Are you ready?” the teacher asks, bringing his attention back to the task at hand. He nods his affirmation, grabs the tie to the robe and lets it drop.

Chance’s member is half erect, probably from his coaxing, but most likely from it brushing along the soft material of the robe. With it looking rather big while still soft gives the boy a boost to his confidence. He catches the eye of one or two of the girls but his face remains impassive. Even now with the opportunity to really lay it out for the ladies, Chance is feeling a bit shy.

Mrs. Crenshaw instructs him to find a comfortable pose as he will remain in it for about thirty minutes before they take a break. Then it will take another thirty. Since it will go past his lunch time, she ensures him that she will write a note for his next class and he will be excused. So Chance tries something easy while showing off. He places his arms on his waist with his chest out and face forward. It’s best to let his body do the talking. At least that way he can’t mess anything up. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Right now, his body is worth a million.

The class begins. Chance hears the noise of pencil on paper and watches as their hands begin to create a work of art—him. He feels a rush of heat all over his body while their eyes bear down on him. He has never felt so naked before. He didn’t realize what the feeling on being on display meant. He’s shown off, sure, but this is totally beyond that. He watches their eyes as they study him, analyzing him. Their eyes move up and down his body, taking in every detail. By the time it is over they will know his body as well as he does. Better even!

Chance shifts his weight from one leg to the next, just to feel the cool air on his prick when it moves from one thigh to the other. This is when he see her, a girl that looks just like his sister. He looks a little harder and it is her. How did I miss seeing her? And why is she in this class in my school? She is wearing a tank top that shows off a hint of cleavage. More important than the fact his sister is here when she shouldn’t be is the mental image of her naked. Chance feels his member stir and he shifts his weight again. He feels a twinge of embarrassment at becoming aroused in front of a class of strangers. Part of him likes the idea, but part of him doesn’t. Yet, if Mrs. Crenshaw asked him to start stroking it right then and there, he probably would, that’s how aroused he is right now. And that thought alone turns up his arousal even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.