Fixed Idea
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Moving can be difficult. There’s having to start over in a new town or neighborhood. Generally schools have to be switched, which in turn means meeting and making new friends. There’s the adjusting to a new place. It’s all daunting and something Chance cannot get out of his head as he looks outside the car window. In the driver’s seat is his sister, Rory.

Rory is nearly ten years older than he is, has her own place and a newly minted college graduate. Chance is kind of happy to be moving in with her, yet at the same time, not overly thrilled by it. Their parents are moving to another country because their father got promoted—and with that promotion the necessity to move. Chance didn’t really want to go because he didn’t want to start over in another place, another school or with new friends. Yet here he is doing just that.

“Cheer up,” Rory says, patting his leg. Chance’s reaction to the pat goes unseen, though not unnoticed by him. He feels his cock give a twinge at the touch. Thankfully his sister moves her hand when she does. Just a few inches more and she would have felt it. He sighs, and that in turn gets her to look at him again. “It’s not going to be so bad,” she continues, taking the sigh to mean something else entirely. “I know you didn’t want all the changes, but it’s better than being in a foreign country and having to do it all.”

Chance glances at her, shifting his body to hide the growing member. He has spent most of his life, since before even hitting puberty, fantasizing about his sister. And now he’s going to be living with her ... alone. “Yeah, I guess there’s that,” he mumbles.

Rory smiles at him. “It’s not going to be bad,” she says. “I won’t have as many rules as Mom and Dad have. At least this way we can have some fun together.”

Fun? His idea of fun together totally contrasts to her idea of it. In fact, with the age difference, growing up together wasn’t exactly too much fun. They had rarely done anything together. Really, the only time they did was when it was as a family. “I guess so,” he mutters.

Rory sighs, but when she looks back at him, she smiles. “I know we didn’t get along too well when we were younger. I mean you were the bratty little brother I didn’t want to have around cramping my style.”

“You could say that,” he says, smiling back at her a little. Rory really is beautiful and sexy. It is what helped him overlook her attitude toward him growing up. “I understand now more than when I was younger.”

“See?” she says, reaching over to pat his leg again. Then she grins and puts her hand back on the wheel.

Chance catches the grin. He knows what it’s for too. She just managed to brush the head of his erection. The question is whether or not she did it one purpose. The boy would like to say it was on purpose, but in reality he knows it wasn’t. Why would his sister have any interest in him now? Sure, he’s not bad looking and in great shape, something needed to be on the high school football team, but they’re siblings. One thing he knows is that girls think differently than boys, and so where he wants to fuck his sister, the thought has probably never crossed her mind before about him.

There is a long silence that follows. Chance goes back to looking out the window, watching houses, cars and trees flitter by. Unfortunately, Rory lives a whole state away, about a ten hour drive. So seeing his friends is going to be impossible, unless she is willing to take him to see them. Chance doubts it. Rory works for an architect, and from what he understands, she works all the time. She isn’t necessarily working long hours or seven days a week, but she does work full days and only gets time off for holidays and vacation.

“We’re almost there,” she says, breaking the silence. “I think I’m going to go take a shower while you get settled in.”

Chance looks at her. “I hope your place is big enough.”

“What do you mean?” she asks, puzzled.

“I mean, you’re single, right?” he says. “That means you got a little one, maybe a two bedroom apartment and a single bathroom.”

Rory smiles at this, not taking her eyes off the road. “You don’t pay any attention, do you?” she asks. She catches the shrug from her brother before continuing. “I told you, I make enough money that I bought a house. It’s got five bedrooms and three baths. There is plenty of room for the both of us.”

“Oh,” Chance says.

“Oh is right,” she counters. “Don’t worry, Chance. We’re going to have a good time. I get off more than you think. We’ll have plenty of time to get to hang out and do stuff.”

“Yeah...” he sighs. Being a horny teenager, living with a sexy, older sister is not an easy thing to do. The only difference between living with her then and now is that their parents won’t be there. At least the chances of getting caught masturbating to his sister will become slim. “I guess so...”


They pull into the driveway to a house that looks pretty much like every other house in the neighborhood. From what Chance determined was that there are four designs for the entire neighborhood. It’s like the architect used a cookie cutter to make the place. But what does he care? It’s not his house, it’s his sister’s and she likes it. Place was probably designed by her employer. He opens the door and steps out.

Rory is right behind him, popping the truck to her car. “There are two bedrooms I’m not using, so feel free to pick either one,” she says. Chance gives her a nod. “I’m sure you can handle your bags. I need a shower, so just make sure you lock the door when you get in.” Again Chance gives her a nod. Rory smiles at him then heads for the front door to unlock it.

Chance watches his sister make her way to the front door, watching the sway of her hips and the bounce of her ass. Her ass is as lovely as her chest. His erection is still there, and it pulses to remind him of the fact. “Fuck...” he breathes, ignoring it and grabbing his bags.


Rory badly needs a shower. Not only was the day long and hot, but she is wet down there. Her brother has become quit handsome since she has been away at college. She noticed the subtle changes in him when she came back for holidays, but seeing it all at once makes the difference. Having him come live with her was her idea. But it wasn’t to have him close for any reason other than to spare him the move to another country and having to fit in there. Plus, she wanted to be closer to him, to bridge that gap between them and bond. It would be something hard to do if he moved with their parents.

Regardless of just how hot her brother has become, she definitely has no thoughts beyond that. He could be the hottest action movie star in the world, or the last man on the planet stranded with her on a desert island and she still wouldn’t fuck him. The thought of having his cock in her makes her want to vomit. And though she is wet and maybe a little aroused by his attentions, she is equally ashamed of the thoughts. Rory knows that she has been the focus of Chance’s masturbation sessions for years, and it has kind of made her excited by it. But the feelings he certainly feels can in no way ever be reciprocated. They’re siblings, simple as that.

Of course, Rory knows that she is hot. She had plenty of guys all over her in high school, and college wasn’t a problem either. There were plenty of cocks and even a little bit of pussy too for her. That pussy part only increased in college, as did the cocks. Now out in the real world, the working world, she can find plenty of both. She is used to the ogling and salivating men do or the stares women give. It’s probably because of Chance’s all these years. Whatever the case, she loves the attention.

At this moment, dirty thoughts in her mind begin to churn. She starts the shower and begins peeling off her clothes. Midway through though, she grabs her phone. Pulling up the camera she bites her lower lip, looking at the reflection in the mirror. She thinks about it. Rory is in just her bra and boy shorts. She thinks about it some more. Will it be worth it? Maybe. Then she shrugs and says aloud, “Fuck it.”

She takes a selfie of her generous cleavage. Then she snaps one of her whole body. The shower running, she poses in all different angles, snapping off pictures. Rory unhooks her bra and it falls to the floor. More snaps of the phone’s camera. Then she drops the boy shorts. Naked, she looks perfect, like a rare flower that blooms only once every ten years. These will do. Later she’ll load them on her laptop and print them out, but first she needs a shower.

Before she climbs in though, Rory cracks open the bathroom door. She slips into the shower, being sure to leave the curtain a bit open as well. She is feeling naughty. Though she would never consider sex with her brother, there is no reason to not help him adjust to his new situation. Besides, she has needs and wants, and being watched—even ogled over—fits both categories.

Rory goes right into washing the moment the water hits her body. She grabs her body wash, lathering her long, athletic thighs with the moisturizer. She has kept toned since her teenage years. Volleyball got her into staying fit and she carried that on through college and afterward. One of her spare rooms is set up like a gym so there is no reason to need to go to one or have an excuse not to stay fit. Thinking about how seeing a woman lather up seems to turn men on, as well as young boys, she steals a glance over her shoulder. Sure enough, though the parting of the curtain and the crack in the door, Rory sees her brother looking through at her. She purposely wiggles her ass as she washes it. She bites her bottom lip, finding it so much fun to tease her little brother.

While her hands and soap move up her body, she realizes that the feelings are even more intense having someone watching. When she moved out of her out of her parent’s house, she kind of missed knowing Chance was watching her shower or masturbate or fuck. She never had anyone watch her after because she wasn’t sure how to approach someone about it. But thinking about it now, it just intensifies everything. Her breathing feels different. It comes out hard and heavy. Her hands are on her breasts and she softly moans. They are like those volleyballs she used to use in practice and at games. But they are much, much softer. Her sensitive nipples are already erect, so she touches them. “Ah...” a much louder moan slips out from her lips.

Rory looks down at the treasure between her legs. It is a treasure every boy, man and woman wanted from her. She gave it out willingly. She isn’t like those other girls that have to be treated with dinner and a movie or wooed and showered with gifts. No, she liked having a nice stiff cock in her or even one between her lips. She perhaps liked a pussy rubbing hers or her tongue driving up through the folds of one more. Rory begins washing it, knowing full well her brother certainly wants it.

Her hands creep down her folds and she begins to fondle herself more than actually washing it. She looks to the mirror first, watching the soap rinse from her body and her hand down between her thighs. Then she steals another glance toward the door, making sure that she isn’t obvious about it. It’s funny how a woman can do it so much better than a man. Of course, if not for men’s blundering at it, she may have to work harder or be more obvious at wanting a cock in her.

Rory feels the wetness of her cunt, fondling it. She tastes her juices, suckling her fingers. One finger goes in and soon another follows. What silence remained from her earlier outbursts is no more. That silence is replaced by her new, much louder moans. “Ah ... ah ... oh fuck!” Her breathing starts to get heavier. Her fingers move more voraciously. Her pussy gets wetter. She grabs the handle built into the shower. “Ah! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ahh...” Rory climaxes, biting her bottom lip hard.

Breathless and soaking wet, she turns the shower off and steps out a minute later. Water drips from her skin. She can hear the faint, heavy breathing of her brother at the door, the rapid whacks of his hand. She wants to smile, but suppresses the urge to do so as not to give herself away. He obviously hasn’t finished, so she may as well help him along.

Quickly Rory dries off, admiring herself in the mirror, making sure to show off just enough for the boy without revealing it all. Then she grabs a bottle of lotion. She expertly puts her flexible leg on the sink. Thank goodness for the stretches in practice! Then she begins slathering the cool cream over her steamy flesh. She smells the distinct scent of the lotion hitting her legs, then the inside of her thighs. She lathers her ass while looking at herself in the mirror. She is almost finished as she is sure Chance is too. Just one more thing to help push him over...

She squeezes the bottle again. The scent almost arouses her as much as being watched does. Rory slowly lathers her breasts in as much of a seductive way as she can. As her hands make their way down her belly and her hips, she bites her lip once again. She finds remnants of her earlier play, slipping her finger through it. Then she turns around, placing the digit between her lips to suck it clean, expecting to see a pair of eyes staring out at her. But to her surprise, Chance is already gone. Rory smiles around her finger before giggling. Having Chance live with her is going to be a lot of fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.