Fixed Idea - Cover

Fixed Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Chance is your typical virgin with a hot sister. What isn't typical is her sudden behavior toward him. Is it sudden obsession or something else entirely?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chance watches closely as his sister stretches across the floor in the living room. She has an incredible body, nice ass, fantastic breasts and amazing lips. Her lips are so amazing he could just orgasm without touching himself just thinking about it. He’s spied on her multiple times when she has given her boyfriends blowjobs. So he knows exactly what those lips are capable of.

“I said, can I help you with something, Chance? Are you fucking listening or what?” she growls.

“Sorry, sis,” Chance says, his face flushing red.

“I know watching me move around like this is distracting,” she says, seeing his shame and taking advantage of it.

“Um ... no ... it’s not that...” he mutters, feeling rather embarrassed that he was caught looking. In all the time he has spied on her, never once has he been caught.

“So, do you like my ass or my tits more?” she asks, standing up and moving over to the sofa. “I think you like both, but I bet you’re an ass lover.” She bends over the arm of the sofa and thrusts her ass in the air. She shifts her backside back and forth, causing her cheeks to twitch inside the tight yoga pants. It also causes Chance’s breath to catch in his throat.

“Something like that,” he chokes out before he knows what he is saying.

“Have I told you how much I love having you here?” Rory asks. She turns around, sitting on the arm of the sofa now. “Not only do we have plenty of time together now, but we can do so many other things as well—things that we couldn’t do at Mom and Dad’s.” Her words are barely registering in his ears. Chance’s eyes are locked on her thighs and she is moving them opened and closed, opened and closed. And he swears that he can see a wet spot slowly beginning to form in the center. “You know what I mean?”

“Oh yeah,” he answers absentmindedly. His focus is obviously somewhere else and he can feel himself starting to get an erection—another thing that could become an embarrassment. He is about to find some excuse to cut out of there when her fingers slip down between her thighs and she lets out a loud moan.

Rory has played with herself since she began puberty and discovered the pleasure her clit gave her. So finding it and sparking that pleasure to send delight through her body is as easy as breathing air. “You know, Chance,” she gasps. “I think you have something better than my fingers that I can use.” She holds out her hand toward her brother and he takes it, again without much thought. Rory pulls him in as she spreads her legs wide and then wraps them around Chance as his erection bumps against her crotch. This is unexpected and beyond imagining and so perfect!

Feeling a bit nervous, Chance releases the breath he has been holding. Her words are starting to unravel and make sense. She has caught him looking, has seen his hard bulge and can obviously feel it pushing against her crotch. Why not go a little further with this? So he leans forward to kiss her. He feels her hard nipples pressing into his chest as she accepts his mouth to hers. They grind together as if they have been lovers all this time, as if he were one of her boyfriends. Their lips crush together, tongues tangling as his hands run across her back and down to her waist. He wants to just rip off her clothes and fuck her right on the arm of the sofa. He reaches for the band of her pants to do just that when he feels her hand on his chest, pushing him away.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?” she pants, glaring at him. The words sound angry, but the glint in her eyes tell Chance that she wants to play a little before getting down to some serious fucking.

Chance smiles and says, “I’m just trying to be helpful. I mean, it’s hard to put it in with you still wearing clothes.”

Rory shakes her head slowly. “I know you’re eager, being a virgin and all, but if you want to get into these pants...” she slides her hand slowly down the front of the yoga pants until she is once again rubbing her cunt while staring hungrily into her brother’s eyes. Chance stands in place, riveted by her actions while she pulls her hand back up to her mouth to starts softly sucking on a digit. The now wet finger slithers back down, this time slipping under the elastic band. She closes her eyes briefly when her finger reaches its destination and then opens them and smiles at Chance. “Mmm, fuck that feels so good.” Her hand continues to move as she continues, her finger sliding deep into her pussy, back and forth through the slick wetness. From where Chance now stands, he can hear the muted squishing sounds that tell him how wet she is. “If you want to get into these pants, then you’ll need to earn it.”

Chance watches her busy hand for a few more seconds before he realizes that she is waiting for his reply. “What? What do you mean?” To even have kissed his sister that way they had was amazing. To touch her cunt with his cock, even more so, and even if it was through two sets of clothing. But now she is teasing him and it is hard for him to concentrate when all he can think about is his hard, pulsing prick sitting uncomfortably in his pants when it should be snuggly dug in the spot where his sister’s finger is right now.

“I mean, I want to play a game,” she says slyly. “But this is no ordinary game. This is a game of honesty. And if you win, then you get to fuck me for as long as you want to.”

“And it you win?” he asks, not sure what he is getting into.

“Simple, silly,” Rory answers with a smile. “Then I get to fuck you for as long as I want to.” The look on her face is like nothing Chance has ever seen on her before. She is looking at him with an incredible mix of lust and innocence, in all ways, completely different than when she is fucking a boyfriend. “I’ll go over the rules in a second, but first...” Rory pulls her hand out of her pants and takes a step closer to her brother. She drags her thoroughly wet fingers across his upper lips. The sight and smell of her juices hit him like a freight train. Then she snatches them back as quickly as she put them there. She slides the digits between her luscious lips and starts sucking her wetness off of them, closing her eyes in delight. Chance swallows to get rid of the lump in his throat, but nothing can get rid of the lump in his pants. He reaches forward to run his hands over his sister’s breasts and the hard nipples pointing through her tight top, but Rory slaps his hands. “Come down, horny boy.” She laughs at him, at how aroused she has gotten him in just these few minutes.

“Okay then,” Chance mutters. “How do we play the game?”

“Simple,” Rory explains. “I ask you questions. If you answer honestly then I removed a piece of my clothing. If you answer wrong, you have to remove yours. First one to lose all their clothing loses the game.”

“How will you know if I’m telling the truth?” he asks, grinning.

“Trust me, little brother,” she answers. “I’m almost ten years older than you. If seeing you get in trouble every time you lied to Mom and Dad doesn’t give me insight then college did.”

Chance doesn’t understand what she means by the latter, but it really doesn’t matter. If she really can tell if he’s lying, then he’ll be honest. Because then she’ll be the first to get naked and he can fuck her all he wants, for as long as he wants. “That sounds good to me. What’s the first question?”

“How long have you been jerking off while watching me shower?” she asks.

Chance grins. If it’s going to be this easy to get her naked to fuck, he’ll answer truthfully. “Since before I hit puberty.”

“Could you even cum?” she asks promptly, curious to know this one.

“With a big grin, Chance shakes his head and says, “I answered with the truth. Take off the shirt. I want to see those big tits up close.”

Rory shakes her head. “That’s not how it works. The person doing the stripping decides what comes off, and in what order. And I think...” Leaning against the sofa, she lifts her foot and slowly peels off the white sock she is wearing. Then, laughing, she flips it into her brother’s face.

“Okay then,” Chance groans. “The answer to your second question is no. I couldn’t cum, but I got the sensation of it.”

“So like an orgasm without the mess?” she asks. “That doesn’t sound like much fun.”

“Now who’s getting ahead of themselves,” Chance prods fun at her. “You asked another question without stripping.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.