8 November 2008
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan drove them to the Oasis, where they took a seat in the main lounge to watch other couples fucking. Tina felt self-conscious, with Dan staring at her side profile. Her summery dress fit her like a glove, with her breasts mostly exposed. She looked sexy and classy at the same time.

Tina noticed a guy stop at the notice board beside the bar that advertised Tina’s gang bang for 9 p.m. She stood and walked to the board, with Dan and others looking at her perfectly shaped ass. He watched her pick up a cloth and erase the information.

“Why did you take off the info for your gang bang?” He asked as she again straddled his thighs. His hands went to her small ass cheeks, slipping the material up to expose them.

“I’m on my honeymoon and the bride is supposed to be fucked by her new husband, not other men.”

“I thought you wanted to have another session with a few more men?” He asked, accepting her kiss.

“I do and love you fucking me last and eating lots of different cream pie. You have the love of three fantastic women: Karen, Wendy, and me. I think Lisa loves you more compared to Shirley.”

“Unlike Karen, I don’t need the affection of several men at once to feel more alive. I guess I shouldn’t have said it like that. I feel quite alive being in love with you and having our babies.”

“I’ll admit, Karen does love her cock sucking and fucking with different men, and I like to watch her, but I don’t think it makes her feel more alive. At least now she has me take her out for her gang bangs instead of sneaking out to have them.”

“I appreciate that you do let me have the freedom to experience different men, but I don’t need other men to satisfy me, only you.”

“Now you are speaking like a new bride,” he joked. “So you’re okay with my relationship with Karen and Wendy, along with you?”

“We certainly do make an odd-looking family with the gazes we get from others when we’re out shopping.”

“I think we like to show off in public how much we love you.” Tina stood, offering her hand. Come on, let’s get out of our clothes and fuck by the pool.”


Several people in and around the pool looked at the new couple as Tina led Dan down the steps of the shallow end. He grasped an unused floating mattress and had her lay on it. He sat on a step and, pulling her closer, motioned her legs apart. He scooped the excess water from near her pussy and leaned forward.

Tina’s reaction was immediate as he exposed her clit and began licking it. “Mmm, you handsome husband, you sure know how to get me going!” She complimented him, running her fingers through his hair.

Tina lay back, slightly closing her eyes to the sensual feeling of Dan making love to her pussy. Curious onlookers would stop to watch, the men hoping to have their chance with her. As Dan enjoyed his meal, his fingers constantly massaged her nipples, keeping them hard.

He loved the change in flavour as her natural juices began to flow. Soon Tina’s body on the mattress caused tiny ripples in the water, her reaction to having a very strong climax.

“Mmm, you sure know how to satisfy me!” She said this, slipping off the mattress. She had Dan step from the pool, the warm water contributing to his massive hard-on. She smiled, noticing other women looking at his hard cock as she had him sit at the pool’s edge.

Tina moved his legs apart and, stroking his hard cock, leaned to swirl her tongue around the protruding clear liquid. He moaned softly as she took his cock all the way in her mouth and then teasingly sucked on it.

He was sure that she was going to give him her usual good blow job when she moved to step from the pool. He looked at the water drops cascading down her perfect body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.