8 November 2008
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Tina returned to the hotel, where they took a sensual shower together and changed their clothes.

“How many of those sexy-looking dresses do you own?” He asked, admiring how the deep cleavage caressed her barely-covered breasts.

“Only three; this one is my brightest. I thought a bit of yellow print would add some cheer to this dreary November weather.”

She took her love in her arms, and he inhaled the aroma of her freshly applied chocolate and vanilla-scented perfume. As they shared a long and passionate kiss, she guided his hand inside her dress.

“Months from now, I’ll have to be careful when I feel your tits that I don’t squeeze out some milk.”

“I’ll enjoy breastfeeding my three babies,” she teased.


Dan drove them to the restaurant, noting that the parking lot was virtually full. She left her coat open as he escorted her into the restaurant.

Most every eye took in the sensual beauty of the auburn-haired woman in the yellow dress. Several people whispered that the man certainly looked like the famous actor, Tom Hanks.

“Wow, is this place ever crowded!” He remarked of the seated and standing room only of customers waiting for a table.

“I was hoping to see some good breast meat,” she said quietly to his ear. Tina held his hand, pressing a breast against his arm.

“You’re as bad as me, and I love you!”

“Maybe we should go elsewhere for supper that may not be so crowded,” she mentioned.

A moment later, Dan felt a hand touch his shoulder. “Dan and Lisa, I have your table reservation waiting for you.” They were pleasantly surprised to see that it was Sherry.

“Hi Sherry, we didn’t think it would be so busy here.” Tina smiled, glancing at her available cleavage.

“Saturday’s always draw a good crowd. Follow me; I have a booth just for you two.”

Dan and Tina followed Sherry and the others, waiting for a table longer than they wondered why that got treated so special.


“This is the same booth you had yesterday.” Dan helped Tina take off her coat, and Sherry’s eyes lit up at the revealing look her dress afforded her. “I love your dress; it’s very sexy!”

“Thank you, Sherry. I love dressing sexy for Dan and others to appreciate.”

“I certainly appreciate your dress!”

Tina sat and adjusted the opening of her dress to be about an inch from revealing her nipples.

Sherry handed them a menu and asked for their drink order. Ordinarily, she would leave the customers while they decided on their food order. This time, she stood close to Dan, her hip pressing against his arm.

Sherry looked around and said, “It’s safe, and you can touch me.”

He placed his hand behind her right knee and smoothed it up her leg and under her short kilt. She widened her pose as he rubbed her bare ass. “Wearing a thong again, are you?”

“It makes me feel sexy at work.”

He slipped several fingers past the material and felt the warmth of her pussy then entered her. He was only able to finger her pussy a few strokes before others were walking near them.

“I’m going to be horny for the rest of my shift,” she mentioned, feeling her face warming.

“What time are you off work?” Tina asked. “Maybe Dan and I can help you with your condition.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.