8 November 2008 - Cover

8 November 2008

Copyright© 2019 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Tina continue their sexy 'Honeymoon' weekend in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Food   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan woke up from a sound sleep to the sensual feeling of a warm mouth sucking on his cock. He noticed Tina was lying across his chest, and it was Lisa’s mouth bringing his cock to life. He placed his hand on her head to let her know he was awake.

“Now, this is a nice way to wake up in the morning,” he smiled as Tina stirred.

She stretched and kissed her husband, then heard Lisa sucking on his cock. “This isn’t the first time I’ve woken up beside you with another woman sucking on your cock, and it likely won’t be the last time either.”

Tina placed her hand in Lisa’s head, encouraging her on. “I want you to swallow every delicious drop of my husband’s cum!” She cuddled against Dan and kissed as Lisa worked on his cock.

Soon, Dan could feel the urge building in him and release a satisfying growl. Lisa opened her mouth to show them the pool of cum on her tongue, then swallowed. Tina motioned her up next to Dan and watched them share remnants of his cum, the two women shared passionate kisses.

“Tina, would you like to order room service instead of going to the hotel restaurant for breakfast?”

“You are a little rascal, and I love you! You want me to give the guy the same tip that Karen and Wendy do for meal delivery—a nice blow job.”

“It is fun to watch my girls in action and surprise one of them.”

“You’re going to give the guy who brings up our breakfast orders a blow job?” Lisa asked.

“It gives him something to talk about besides the five dollars we give him.”

“What if it’s a woman who delivers instead of a guy?”

“If she’s willing, I’d offer her a pussy licking, though that experience hasn’t happened yet.”

Tina looked at the menu, and Dan wanted his usual, a western omelette. She and Lisa agreed to have the same coffee, and Tina called in the order.


The trio took the time to enjoy a sensual shower before their meals arrived. Tina slipped on a white hotel robe, leaving it barely tied together to show the inner halves of her tits. Lisa came from the bathroom wearing another robe and sat on a chair, revealing plenty of cleavage and upper leg.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door, and Dan sat on the bed with Lisa joining him as Tina went to the door.

“He’s a cute-looking one,” she smiled, peering through the glass peephole and unlocking the door.

“Room service for Hayward in room 669,” the late teenage boy announced, reading from the invoice.

“That’s us, the Haywards,” Tina replied, holding the door open for him.

Tina smiled as his eyes caught the revealing side profile of her breast from inside her robe. She noted that his nametag read ‘Garret.’ He wheeled the trolley to the table and lifted several lids to show them the three omelettes plus toast, juice, and coffee.

“It sure looks and smells good!” Dan remarked.

“Here you go, Garret, thank you,” Tina said, taking a five-dollar bill from her robe pocket.

“Thank you very much, and please enjoy your meal.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.