Incestuous Flesh Massaged
Chapter 7: Sisters Tease the MILF

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sisters Tease the MILF - Zoey, Clint's older sister, is getting into the naughty massage game!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

The Armstrongs would be here in an hour for their second lesson from my brother, Clint. It was two weeks since that wonderful Saturday morning when my brother showed Mr. Armstrong what sort of wife he had. Two weeks since she was spanked and fucked and shown to be a cuckold. Clint was having fun teaching Mr. Armstrong to control his wife.

The first lesson was on how to safely tie up his wife and dominate her without hurting her. Mr. Armstrong had to learn to control his wife. It was hot seeing Mrs. Armstrong trussed up in ropes. It made my pussy wet just thinking about it.

“Got it, Yunie,” my girlfriend said, bursting into our bedroom. It was my childhood bedroom, but now we both shared it. It was a little cramped, but that was life in Clint’s harem. Despite owning three houses, things could get crowded with his children darting around. “Ready!”

I nodded my head, a heat fluttering through me as my girlfriend thrust her hand into the cloth, reusable shopping bag. She ripped out the item she bought. A rectangular box, not much bigger than a toothpaste container.

Only it wasn’t holding toothpaste. It was a pregnancy test.

I was late.

A nervous flutter thrust through me as I rose from the bed, my nightgown fluttering around my thighs. The days of the family going naked were over. The children could be wandering around. It made having sex a bit more difficult. Luckily, the third house was only for us to play in, kept locked to keep the little ones out.

“Let’s go, Yunie!” Stefani said, using her pet name for me. “Come on! Let’s find out if your preggers.”

“Preggers?” I asked as my redheaded girlfriend seized my arm and pulled me towards the door. “Is Lee rubbing off.”

She grinned at me.

I stumbled out of my bedroom. The door to the master bedroom was closed and I could hear faint moans coming from there, Clint having fun with someone. People moved downstairs. With so many people around, there was always noise in the house.

Stefani, her pink nightgown swaying about her lush thighs, thrust open the bathroom door. It was remodeled a year or two ago. Clint had a larger shower installed instead of the bathtub that used to be here. He had also beefed up the hot water heater. It was hard to run out, and we were able to take showers with multiple people comfortably.

It did, however, make it cramped in the rest of the space.

Stefani pulled off her nightgown, baring her naked body. She had a wild smile on her lips as she turned to face me, her hair swaying about her shoulders. Her breasts appeared, round and delicious, her nipples pierced by gold rings. My eyes flicked up and down her body, noting the flushed gleam to her shaved pussy. The tattoo of a dandelion was on her pubic mound. It looked happy, almost like it was smiling.

“Come on,” she said, then ripped at the cardboard box’s end with her teeth. She spat it out into the trash can as she dug out the pregnancy test. “Get naked and in the shower.”

I blinked at that. “Um ... What?”

“D’oh, you can’t pee on the floor.”

“I can pee into the toilet, Dandi,” I pointed out, using my pet name for her.

She winked at me.

“What are you up to?” I asked as I drew up my nightgown, exposing my shaved pussy. A wet itched formed in my depths as the silk cloth caressed up my body. My hard nipples drank in the delight of it made. I shivered.

My brassy hair spilled about my face as I took it off, dropping it on the floor. My large breasts swayed. They were large and pillowy. My back arched. I rubbed my lower back while my toes flexed, a sudden nervous swell sweeping over me.

“Let’s do this,” Stefani said, such joy bursting on her youthful face. We were in our twenties, but she still had that girlish face I fell in love with when we were in high school.

She seized my hand and pulled me into the shower. I stepped over the sliding door’s track and onto the slip-resistant flooring (Clint wanted no accidents). It was a fancy shower with sprays on all three walls, able to bathe you from every direction if you wanted. The floor was wet and water still beaded on the wall’s tiles from someone’s shower. Stefani knelt before me, a naughty grin on her lips.

She thrust the pregnancy test between my thighs right beneath my pussy. There was an absorbent tip.

“When you’re ready!” she declared.

I bit my lip.

“Well?” she asked after a moment.

“Trying,” I said. Despite the fact my bladder was full, the pee just didn’t want to flow. My toes flexed against the rubbery floor. I swallowed, straining.

“Don’t you have to pee?” she asked, this naughty glint in her green eyes.

“I do,” I said, my voice strained. “It’s weird when you’re standing there.”

“Just think I’m Lee or your aunt,” she said, arching an eyebrow. “You don’t have a problem peeing in their mouths.”

“I’m used to peeing in their mouths,” I said. My half-sister Lee and her mother were both humiliation sluts. They loved being pissed on, getting off on the shame. Lee happily drinks Clint’s, Pam’s, and Melody’s piss on a regular basis.

“Well, how’s it much different to pee on a stick?” she asked.

“It just is,” I said, growing annoyed. I strained harder. It was so embarrassing. My girlfriend was right there, holding the applicator to my pussy. She had this look on her face. There was so much pressure on me.

What if I was just two days late? That didn’t mean I was pregnant. I was only off the pill for little more than two weeks. There was no guarantee that my brother had bred me. It could take time. I wanted to be an awesome mother. I wanted to raise my child with love and understanding.

Stefani darted in and sucked on my clit. I gasped as her tongue swirled around my bud. My toes curled as the pleasure surged through me. My bladder clenched as she sucked. I felt so full of pee. I whimpered.

“I’m going to piss!” I gasped, unable to stop it with her sucking.

She popped her mouth off. “Good! Let it flow, Yunie!”

I groaned as it started. The piss spurted from me, splashing yellow on the end of the pregnancy test. It bathed the absorbent end before splashing on my inner thighs, hot and exciting. I groaned, my toes flexing as the tingling, near orgasmic-pleasure rushed through me.

Then, to my shock, Stefani darted her head in, her mouth open. I gasped as I couldn’t stop peeing now. It was flowing out of me in a wild gush. My girlfriend latched her mouth onto my urethra, her lips pressed into my labia.

I peed in her mouth.

“Dandi!” I gasped, my entire body shaking as she gulped down my piss. I could hear her gulping it down. This hot, naughty, depraved rush shot through me.

She sucked at my urethra as my pee flowed out of me. My urine filled her mouth. Her eyes were glossy as they stared up at me. My breasts swayed as she gulped down my urine. She drank it down as I groaned.

My bladder emptied fast. It felt even more intense as I pissed into her mouth. I grabbed the shower bar, gripping it with a deathly clench. I moaned as this strange rush of pleasure flowed through me. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. This wild thrill rippled through me.

My piss slowed. A few last spurts splashed into her mouth. Her tongue darted around my urethra, licking at my folds. Pleasure fluttered through me as she stroked me. My moans echoed through the shower as she lapped me clean, her tongue stud hard against my sensitive petals.

“Oh, my god, Dandi!” I gasped, my large breasts heaving as my girlfriend’s tongue darted around my labia. “Yes!”

I was so turned on now. My eyes fluttered as my back arched. Her tongue thrust into the depths of my pussy. She stirred around inside of me. She teased me. Loved me. She drove me wild with the hungry swipes of her tongue.

She darted it around inside of me. Her nose brushed my clit. Her tongue stud rubbed against my silky flesh. My back arched. My tits heaved as her tongue swirled through me. She teased me. She drove me wild. This wild heat shot through me.

Juices flowed out of me. I stared down at my lover as she feasted on me. Her eyes were glossy. My cream flowed. She moaned, her left hand gripping my ass, her right arm pressed into my tit. She still clutched the pregnancy test as she ate me.

“Oh, damn, Dandi!” I moaned, my voice echoing through the shower stall.

It was so hot. Her tongue was teasing me, driving me wild. She ate my pussy with such skill. Her tongue stud caressed over my folds. The contrast between her soft tongue and hard piercing made me shudder.

She brushed my clit.

I bucked, gripping the shower bar as the pleasures shot through me. My clit sparked bliss through my pussy. My orgasm built fast. My eyes fluttered. Stars danced before me as my girlfriend sucked on my bud again.

“Oh, damn, yes, yes!” I moaned, brassy hair flying around my face as it tossed back and forth. “Eat me! Oh, Dandi, you’re such a wicked slut. Oh, yes, yes!”

She nipped my clit and made me buck. My breasts swayed and shook as my orgasm built faster and faster. She was so naughty. Then her tongue darted back into my pussy, soaking in my depths, her hard tongue stud massaging me.

Teasing me.

“Fuck!” I howled.

“Cum, Yunie!” she moaned into my pussy. “Flood my mouth.”

“I already did!” I gasped as she swirled her tongue through me again. She brushed my naughty bits. My body heaved.

I came.

My moans echoed around us as my pussy convulsed around her pierced tongue. I bucked and heaved as the pleasure surged through my body. It spilled hot through me. A wave of gushing rapture that inundated my mind with bliss.

It was incredible. Amazing. My body bucked as my cunt convulsed with such fervor. I whimpered and groaned. My eyes fluttered. My hips wiggled back and forth. This amazing heat surged through my body.

“Yes, yes, Dandi!” I moaned.

My moans echoed around the bathroom. I clutched to the shower bar. My eyes fluttered. This delicious treat burned through me. My cunt convulsed as the juices gushed out of me. I whimpered as she licked them up.

My orgasm peaked. I held there for a moment, floating on bliss.

Then it passed.

“Damn, Dandi,” I moaned, stepping back and leaning against the tiled wall, my hot flesh contrasting with the cold surface. “What was that?”

“Mmm, I just wanted to try drinking some pee,” Stefani said as she stood up, her face smeared in pussy juices. “I don’t want to be like my mother at all. I don’t want to hide any of my desires from you. I always wanted to try that, and I’m glad I did. It was hot. A little bitter, but it was kinky, wasn’t it?”

I nodded my head. “I never ... knew you wanted ... that.”

“It’s been building in me for a while,” she said, a big grin. “Ooh, you came hard. You found it hot, didn’t you?”

I nodded my head, another wave of dizzying euphoria sweeping over me. This was incredible. Just a wicked heat to enjoy. My hips wiggled back and forth. I groaned, struggling to catch my breath as the pleasure bled out of me.

Then I noticed what was in her hand.

“What’s the results?” I gasped.

Stefani’s green eyes widened. Her round breasts jiggled as she raised up the test, twisting it in her hand. She stared at the test’s plastic window. Then she glanced at me, her look reserved. I bit my lip, my hips wiggling from side to side.

“Well?” I asked, this nervous twist rippling through my stomach.

“I’m sorry, Yunie,” she said, her voice falling.

“Oh, well, just means I get to fuck Clint more.”

“Yeah, he does like fucking his pregnant sisters,” she said nonchalantly.

I blinked. “Wait, what?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry that your preggers,” she said, a naughty grin playing on her lips. “Gonna ruin your figure.”

“You bitch,” I groaned.

She giggled then she kissed me, her lips tasting of my tart pussy. Her tongue darted into my mouth. She swirled it around. Her round breasts pressed into mine as this amazing joy surged through me. I was going to be a mother.

I was going to have my brother’s baby.


Two hours later, after the entire family celebrated my pregnancy and Clint looking as proud as a rooster strutting through the hen house, it was time for the lesson. I was excited about it, still bubbly from the wonderful news. My hand rubbed at my belly as I trooped through the backyards. All three of our houses were joined together, open, allowing us to stroll through. Some of the children were playing in the sandbox, watched by my mother and Ms. Hiragawa, Pam’s mother.

“This is going to be fun,” Melody said. My half-sister, the only natural blonde in the family, walked beside me. Her blonde hair fell loose while the warm, autumn sun shone down on us. “I have some fun toys in here.”

“Huh?” I said, blinking. “Toys?”

“You are in that happy pregnancy daze,” Melody said. “I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Clint’s child.” She smiled. “That was a wonderful day. I was just giddy. I could hardly focus on my classes the next day.”

“Yeah,” I said, drawing in a deep breath. “But we need to be ready. Focus.”

“Yep,” she said as we reached the back door of the third house. Clit had bought a few years ago. The first two houses were owned by our father. He bought one for my family, and the other for Aunt Vicky. That was back when no one realized that Melody and Lee were his kids, a fiction maintained to the world.

Clint was trying to undo that stigma of incest. To make it legal. California was open in some ways, since everyone thought Melody was his cousin it was okay for them to have sex, but for Alicia, Mom, Aunt Vicky, and myself it was very much illegal.

Not that we cared. We loved it. We were happy.

Melody punched in the code on the back door. It didn’t have a key lock. Clint set it up to keep the kids from getting inside until they were mature enough. We headed inside the play house. It was like a regular house, but there were heavy hooks set in the ceiling that various things could be hung from. Everything from sex swings to manacles to ropes for suspension play.

“What do you got?” I asked and Melody winked at me.

My sister had a playful streak to her that was a little bit like Lee, only Melody wasn’t a humiliation slut. She was dominant, one of Clint’s two queens. She and Pam were his lovers. His girlfriends. His wives if he could get his dream of having bigamy legalized. Melody had that tomboy streak in her. When they were kids, the two were inseparable, each other’s best friends.

We stripped naked as we chatted, my curiosity piqued at what was in that bag. My half-sister was a beauty, her breasts round and beautiful. She was shaved, Clint preferring his women bare, and glistening. She smiled at me, her hair swaying loosely around her face. She didn’t wear it braided any longer. Her back arched, her breasts jiggling.

Clint arrived a few minutes later, pulling off his t-shirt and showing off his muscled body. Melody threw her arms around his neck, giving him an enthusiastic kiss, his hands gripping her ass. I smiled at the display.

I wished Stefani was here, but Clint didn’t want her throwing off the dynamic. Yet. She would get her chance to get back at her parents. She earned it.

Melody broke the kiss, panting. “Let’s do this!”

Clint shoved down his pants and his hard cock popped, thrusting from him. The doorbell rang. I sauntered to the door, naked and unashamed. The carpet was soft and plush beneath my feet as I moved through the living room. The couch was scotchgarded and there was no end table to get in the way. I reached the door, checking through the peephole to see who it was.

Our guests.

I wrenched open the door and hissed, “Get your slutty, skank ass in here right now, cunt!”

Mrs. Armstrong shuddered then gasped as her husband smacked her rump. “You heard her, slave. Get in there.”

“Yes, dear,” Mrs. Armstrong said, her voice throaty. The closeted dyke was becoming a model sex slave for her husband.

“And strip that dress off,” he added, striding in. There was more of a spine to Mr. Armstrong. He was coming along, learning to dominate his wife. But was it enough? He still seemed ... hesitant.

I shuddered as Mrs. Armstrong swept by, her auburn hair bouncing. She bit her lip, her green eyes shining. She pretended to be a perfect, Christian wife, but she had kinky desires. She tried to destroy the massage parlor I worked at because we provided extra delights for our all-female clientèle.

Delights the bitch claimed to hate but secretly craved.

“Has she had an orgasm all week?” Clint asked, his voice strong. Melody was pressed against him, her hand idly stroking his cock, her hazel eyes bright.

“No,” Mr. Armstrong said. “Right, slave?”

“Right, dear,” Mrs. Armstrong said, her hands already unbuttoning the frumpy dress she wore. “I’m so horny, dear. I want to cum and cum. May I cum?”

Clint gave a slight shake of his head.

“Not until I tell you,” Mr. Armstrong growled. He was a slender man, tall and with a weak face. He was weaselly.

“Yes, dear.”

Clint smiled as the MILF stripped off her dress. She revealed that she was naked beneath, her breasts round and plump, her nipples dark red, thrusting from wide areolas. Her tits jiggled as her hair swept off of her shoulders.

Melody broke from Clint and grabbed her bag. She pulled out a fleshy dildo attached to a harness and thrust it into my hands followed by a pair of anal beads. I smiled, recognizing the same pair that my mom used on Mrs. Armstrong in the hotel room.

“Bitch, put this on me,” I said thrusting my fleshy dildo at the MILF.

Mrs. Armstrong glanced at her husband. “May I, dear.”

“Yes.”

She darted forward towards me, her round breasts jiggled. She reached me, her green eyes glossy. She fell to her knees before me, taking it. I shuddered at my mastery over this bitch. I loved how eager she was to please me. I felt her eyes on my pussy.

“You want to eat me, don’t you?” I growled. “You want to feast on my on my cunt!”

“I do,” she moaned. “I’m a wicked wife. My husband has to control me.”

I stepped into the harness. I shuddered as she pulled it up my thighs and drew it up my flesh. I groaned as she pressed the dildo into my clit, her hands tightening the harness. It was incredible to feel it rubbing on my sensitive bud. It sent this wid rush through me as she adjusted it, sending pleasure through me. My cunt clenched. My toes flexed and throbbed.

Then she ducked her head in and licked my pussy. My girlfriend’s mother fluttered her tongue through my folds. She caressed me. Her tongue stroked me. My eyes squeezed shut as this bliss rippled through my body.

It felt incredible. She gave me this teasing delight. It was wonderful to feel.

“You naughty slut,” I groaned. “Just a pussy-loving dyke. Mr. Armstrong, your wife is a carpet-munching whore!”

“She is,” Mr. Armstrong said. “Enough of that, slave.”

“Yes, dear,” she moaned, pulling her mouth from me, her eyes glossy and her lips gleaming with my cream.

“You’re here to be a faithful wife, not to indulge your depraved desire for pussy,” he growled.

I rolled my eyes. There was nothing wrong with it, but he was still mired in his own beliefs. However, it was clear he liked it. He was already hard, his little cock tenting his slacks.

“Have you been using her?” Clint asked.

“Using her?” Mr. Armstrong asked.

“Yes,” Melody asked as she pulled a naughty dildo out of her bag. It was green and segmented, almost looking like a caterpillar, with a hooked tail. It was designed to wiggle instead of buzz. “Has she been satiating your little dick?”

“She’s given me blowjobs, and I’ve fucked her, but I’m not letting her cum,” Mr. Armstrong said. “We’ve been having a lot more sex.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.