Incestuous Flesh Massaged
Chapter 3: Massaging the Blindfolded Mommy

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Massaging the Blindfolded Mommy - Zoey, Clint's older sister, is getting into the naughty massage game!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

I couldn’t believe the sight of the naked woman in the blindfold sitting on the massage table.

It wasn’t that she was naked, or that she was blindfolded, that had me shocked. It was who she was. Mrs. Armstrong, the ultra-Christian mother of my girlfriend, Stefani. The woman who disapproved of our relationship was coming to the massage parlor I worked at. The Lady’s Touch Massage Parlor was a special place where our female clients could get special massages.

Titty massages. Vulva massages. Nuru massages, were we used our bodies to caress theirs. And if the client and the masseuse just happened to want to go farther, for no extra charge, and that farther delight just happened to end in sex, well, that was okay.

As long as we didn’t charge for it we skirted a gray area in the law.

I never thought Mrs. Armstrong would be a regular. She had come here several times, massaged by the submissive Carmelita.

“Ooh, I would like that,” Mrs. Armstrong said to my offer to fetch a second masseuse. “I need such a release today.”

I still couldn’t believe it, but I had this wild idea. It was utterly depraved. It was incredible. It was just such a wicked one. My pussy boiled as it swept through me. I hadn’t seen Mrs. Armstrong in years. She clearly didn’t recognize my voice.

I loved this.

“I’ll be right back,” I purred as I strolled out of the room.

My juices dripped down my thighs. My nipples rubbed against the thin silk of my robe. It was pastel and short, clinging to my upper thighs and hugging my rump. My brassy hair fell down my thighs as I rushed to the lobby where I knew my girlfriend would be.

I burst into the lobby, my younger half-sister Lee squirming as she manned the reception desk. She had a vibrator or a butt plug in her buzzing away, controlled remotely by our brother. My girlfriend, Stefani, was hugging her latest client. They broke apart.

“Oh, I needed that,” purred the client, an older woman with black hair. She beamed, her cheeks flushed. Then she spun around and sauntered out.

“Bye,” Stefani said, waving at her. My girlfriend was a fiery-haired redhead, a brighter shade than her mother’s darker red. Stefani whirled, dimples shining in her cheeks as she smiled at me. Her green eyes had a naughty glint, her nipples hard against her breasts. “Hey, Yunie.”

I smiled. While my name was Zoey, Stefani called me Yunie. We had been friends for years and had our own private nicknames. Yunie was short for unicorn, something I used to be really obsessed with. I even had a tattoo of a unicorn galloping across my pudenda above my pussy.

“You free, Dandi, because I want you to tag team a client with me,” I said. Dandi, short for Dandelion, was my nickname for Stefani.

“That blindfolded woman?” Lee asked, squirming back and forth on her chair. Her hands gripped the desk as she fought against her own orgasm. She could only cum with permission. Fighting her orgasms was something Lee loved. “Is she paying extra?”

“Oh, no, this is all my idea,” I said. I glanced at Stefani. “Well, you free?”

“What is going on?” my girlfriend asked, her voice a naughty purr. She sauntered toward me. Her breasts jiggled beneath her robe. “Huh? What naughty idea are you thinking about?”

“It’s your mother,” I said. “The blindfolded woman is your mother.”

Stefani blinked. Then she shook her head. “No way.”

“Yup, she’s a regular.”

“There’s no fucking way,” Stefani groaned. “My mother?”

“She’s been here a few times with Carmelita,” I told her. “She’s in there, naked, just eager to be ‘massaged.’”

Stefani’s jaw dropped.

“I know.”

My girlfriend shook her head. “Surely she recognized you.”

“She’s blindfolded,” I said. “I guess it’s her thing. Not seeing who’s massaging her.”

“Probably thinks it doesn’t make it cheating or homosexuality or something,” muttered Stefani. Then her eyes brightened. “Holy shit, she won’t know she’s committing incest with me.”

“Yep!”

“I’ll be right back!” Stefani gasped. She rushed out of the lobby.

“Oh, my god,” groaned Lee. “This is so hot. You guys are so lucky. I wish I could join in.”

“Nope,” I said, grinning at her. “Clint agreed to let you be our receptionist, not to have fun having sex all day.”

“I know,” she groaned. Her black hair swayed about her face. Her cheeks burned bright. “Ooh, I’m going to have such an orgasm when Master lets me.” She bounced on her seat, suddenly looking young again, that pixyish brat that Clint had to tame when he took over the family four years ago.

I winked at her, glad she was having fun.

Stefani burst back in with two sex toys in hand. In one, she gripped a strap-on dildo, pink and fleshy attached to a black harness, and the other was a strapless vibrator, a U-shaped, purple object where one end thrust into your pussy and the other end thrust out to fuck the lucky lady.

She shoved the strapless dildo at me. It was a naughty vibrator, the button controlling it on the bottom of the U. I shuddered as Stefani threw off her robe, her round breasts bursting into sight. Her dandelion tattoo on her shaved pudenda looked so bright and cheery. Her gold nipple rings glinted as she stepped into the harness. She drew it up her thighs, her tits swaying and bouncing.

I grinned and opened my robes, my nipples hard atop my large breasts. I spread my thighs apart and pressed the dildo’s bulbous end into my pussy. I groaned as it slid into my cunt. It was just such a treat. My snatch squeezed around the end. This delicious treat burned through me.

My hips wiggled back and forth. My breasts swayed and jiggled. My pussy clenched around the end. It was incredible to feel it thrusting into me. I gripped it, the purple end thrusting from my crotch, almost bumping the fleshy dildo Stefani wore.

“Well, shall we go ‘massage’ my mother?” asked Stefani, arching her eyebrows.

“Uh-huh,” I moaned, my pussy squeezing around the toy.

I grabbed Stefani’s hand and led her out of the reception room. We headed down the hallway and reached Room 8, passing the room where I left Olivia and her underage daughter making love. Now I would get to enjoy witnessing more mother/daughter incest this day.

It was a delicious delight. I loved eating out my mother’s cunt. I was so glad my sister would get that thrill.

My free hand rubbed my belly for a moment, a warmth flushing through me. Then I opened the door and we slipped inside. Mrs. Armstrong still lay on the bed, blindfolded, her hands folded over her belly. She was in great shape for a woman in her mid-forties. She had round breasts, a thick bush adorned between her thighs. She had fat, dark-red nipples and wide areolas that begged to be sucked and played with.

“Sorry for taking so long,” I purred. “Dandi and I are going to massage you.”

“Oh, yes,” Stefani said, lowering her voice to a sultry purr. “Yunie and I will take great care of you.”

“Oh, wonderful,” moaned Mrs. Armstrong. “I need this so much. The last few days have been so stressful. My husband...” She brushed her hand, adjusting her wedding ring. “And at church ... I just need a release.”

I licked my lips. “So, maybe we should just start with a vulva massage,” I said. “Using only our mouths.”

“Oh, yes,” Stefani’s mother moaned.

Stefani shook her head. She glanced at me and mouthed, “Dyke!”

I nodded my head. Her mother wanted us to eat her out. This was hot. I shuddered, eager to share this pussy with the woman I loved. To devour her mother with her. I licked my lips. I headed to the massage table, the dildo shifting inside my cunt. I reached Mrs. Armstrong and mounted the massage table. Stefani joined me, the table creaking and groaning.

It was just such a delight. We made sure to buy tables that could support these sort of naughty actions. Nothing cheap.

I shuddered as I pressed my shoulder against Stefani’s. We leaned down, our cheeks rubbed together. They caressed each other as we leaned lower and lower. The scent of her mother’s tangy pussy, a scent so familiar to me, filled my nose.

My mouth salivated.

Our faces nuzzled into the silky bush. Mrs. Armstrong’s juices adorned her hairs. My tongue darted through the married woman’s cunt. I tasted the flavor of my lover’s mother. I groaned at this rush as Stefani’s tongue joined me, taking her first lick of her mother.

Her first taste of incest.

“Ooh, that’s nice,” Mrs. Armstrong groaned. “Ooh, two of you. And one of you has something...”

“Tongue stud,” Stefani purred and then licked again, her tongue caressing mine.

We stroked through her folds. We caressed her folds. Our tongues darted around each other as we caressed her. The delicious MILF’s juices coated my tongue. My lips. This was amazing. My cheek rubbed against Stefani’s as we devoured her mother’s twat.

This wild rush shot through me. It was heady as I shared in this incestuous moment. My cunt clenched around the dildo. My hips wiggled, brushing Stefani’s. I moaned in delight, savoring the tangy flavor as I “massaged” the MILF with my tongue.

“Ooh, you two are so relaxing,” moaned Mrs. Armstrong. She slid her hands up her stomach up to her breasts. She squeezed her tits. Her groans echoed around the room. The bed creaked. “That’s nice.”

“Uh-huh,” I panted. “Just let us relax you. Mmm, you’re going to cum so hard.”

“I hope so,” she groaned, her hands kneading her breasts.

Stefani shuddered beside me. She let out a throaty groan. She pressed her lips tight against her mother’s pussy. Mrs. Armstrong gasped. Her back arched as my girlfriend thrust her tongue deep into her mother’s snatch.

My own cunt clenched around the dildo, gripping it. I knew how amazing it was to have Stefani’s tongue, with that naughty tongue stud, swirling around inside of me. Mrs. Armstrong gasped, not realizing it was her daughter eating her out and giving her this building, lesbian rapture.

I smiled and latched my lips around the MILF’s clit, sucking hard, my cheek rubbing on Stefani’s.

“Oh, my gosh,” Mrs. Armstrong moaned. “Oh, shoot, that’s good. Oh, yes, yes, get that tongue deep in my pussy. Oh, that tongue stud is naughty. Oh, I’m going to cum. And keep sucking my clit. You two are so naughty!”

My cheeks hollowed. I worshiped her. I sucked and nibbled on her bud. She trembled, the massage bed creaking. Stefani moaned beside me as her mother gasped. Mrs. Armstrong shuddered. Her hands kneaded my breasts. They dug into my tits. They twisted my nipples.

It was incredible. I was so glad I could do this. I stared up the blindfolded woman’s body. Her breasts heaved. Her tongue flicked across her lips. Her head tossed back and forth. She moaned and shuddered.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she gasped. I knew that sound. She just had her first incestuous orgasm.

And didn’t know it!

I sucked and nibbled on her clit as her tangy juices spilled over my chin. I licked and lapped at her. Stefani’s mother gasped and moaned. Her back arched. Her breasts heaved. Her head tossed back and forth as she screamed out in rapture.

“Oh, gosh, that’s good!” Mrs. Armstrong moaned. “Oh, yes, yes! Just ... I need this! I need this so much!”

I fluttered my tongue against her clit. I sucked and nibbled. My pussy clenched around my dildo. My breasts jiggled. It was just such a treat. My tongue fluttered up and down her folds, brushing Stefani’s as we lapped up her juices.

Mrs. Armstrong’s back arched. She let out a final moan, and then she collapsed. She panted, mewling in delight, her cheeks flushed. She licked her lips. I smiled, knowing that she just had a wild time.

“So we have donned special massaging tools,” I purred, lifting my head up. “Ones designed to reach deep into your pussy and massage all those inner muscles.”

“Yes, they get stressed, too,” moaned Stefani. “Especially after orgasms. We recommend it strongly.”

“Oh, my,” Mrs. Armstrong groaned. “Ooh, that sounds like something I need.”

“And,” I said, grinning at Stefani, “we found it’s useful if our client keeps her mouth busy. It’s the only way to massage your tongue, you know. You have to use it on one of us.”

“You’ll have to give one of us a vulva massage with your tongue,” Stefani purred, her voice such a low and sultry delight. “Have you ever done that?”

“Once,” moaned Mrs. Armstrong. “With Carmelita last time. I ... I had to ... to ... massage her back.” “Why don’t you massage Dandi while I take care of your pussy,” I purred. “I’m wearing a vibrating model. It’ll be quite stimulating for you.”

“Yes!” Mrs. Armstrong gasped.

I glanced at Stefani and grinned at her. She kissed me hard. She thrust her tongue into my mouth while the tangy flavor of her mother’s pussy seasoned our passion. It was intoxicating to share this incestuous delight. To experience this rapture.

Our tongues danced together. We caressed each other. It was a wild experience. My heart pounded as she kissed me. Her tongue stud rubbed against the top of the roof of my mouth. It was such a hot treat.

Stefani broke the kiss and mouthed, “I love you.”

I winked at her.

“Now we just need you to roll over onto your hands and knees,” I said. “That way I can massage your body while taking care of your pussy.”

“Ooh, yes,” Mrs. Armstrong said.

She rolled over onto her hands and knees while Stefani slipped off the table and headed around to the other end, and hopped up on the front. She had this huge grin on her face. She grabbed her fleshy strap-on and pulled it up, giving her mother access to that tasty pussy. Stefani’s breasts quivered, her gold nipple rings gleaming.

“Mmm, just follow that tangy scent,” I purred as I stroked Mrs. Armstrong’s rump. I squeezed her ass, digging into her butt-cheeks. “Lower your head, and you’ll find her shaved snatch. Just massage her vulva while I massage your pussy.”

Stefani nodded her head. Her breasts jiggled. She whimpered and grabbed her mother’s dark-red hair. Stefani pulled her mother’s head down. My lover shuddered as she rubbed her mother’s face into her pussy. Mrs. Armstrong groaned and trembled as she nuzzled into her daughter’s snatch.

She licked. She tasted incest for the first time.

“Oh, yes, yes, just massage her,” I moaned, my pussy clenching around the vibrator. This was incredible. “Just lick that snatch. Just eat her. You’re going to feast on her until she explodes. Ooh, massage her.”

“Massage me!” moaned Stefani in that throaty voice. Her breasts jiggled. She grinned at me. I could see the joy in her eyes.

She was finally living out one of her fantasies. She had her mother feasting on her. I smiled, just watching her enjoy this. I was caught up in the beauty of their taboo love. Mrs. Armstrong had no idea she feasted on the product of her womb.

My hand rubbed my stomach as I watched, this ache swelling in me. This wonderful warmth. I groaned, my pussy juices dribbled down my thighs. I licked my lips, tasting that pussy, so similar to Stefani’s musk.

“Ooh, yes, yes, right there,” groaned Stefani. “That’s it. And Yunie, you got to massage her pussy.”

“Right, right,” I said.

I reached down the shaft of the dildo, finding the buzzing switch. I flipped it up. This pleasure surged through my body. The bulbous end vibrator hummed inside my snatch. Pleasure rippled through my cunt. I squeezed around the naughty toy, drinking it in.

“You hear that buzzing?” I moaned. “Mmm, that’s going to stir you up.”

“Yes, yes, stir it up!” moaned Stefani. “Pound her!”

I licked my lips. I brought the buzzing tip of the vibrator to Mrs. Armstrong’s married pussy. This prudish, Christian woman had frowned so much on my relationship with Stefani. Her parents had cut her out of their lives, and it turned out her mother was a secret lesbian.

I wanted to spank her for being a dirty bitch, but it was more fun watching her eat her daughter while I fucked her from behind. I pressed the tip of my dildo against the folds of her pussy. Her dark-red bush caressed the tip. She moaned.

“Yes, yes, massage my pussy!” she moaned. “Oh, gosh, yes, yes! Just massage me! I need it! I need it so badly.”

I thrust into her depths. The vibrator buzzed against my clit. It sent pleasure through my body. It rippled out of me. My heart pounded in my chest. I gripped her hips as I sent that dildo into her cunt. My crotch smacked into her rump. My breasts bounced before me.

I shuddered and Mrs. Armstrong moaned. She groaned into her daughter’s snatch while her hips wiggled back and forth. She shifted the dildo in her cunt and mind. It was this incredible rush. My pussy drank it in. It flooded through me. My fingers dug into her flesh. I whimpered and groaned. Rapture rippled through me.

My breasts swayed. I whimpered. The dildo churned my pussy up. It was a wonderful delight to feel that buzzing in me. I drew back the shaft. It emerged soaked in her juices. She moaned louder and louder, feasting on Stefani.

Stefani’s face twisted with her bliss. Her round breasts jiggled and the dildo she wore jiggled. She grinned at me. She flicked her tongue across her lips. “That’s it. Ooh, yes, yes, that’s it. Isn’t that a wonderful treat?”

“Uh-huh,” moaned Mrs. Armstrong. “Ooh, you taste so good. Mmm, this is a wonderful massage.”

“Really dig your tongue in me,” Stefani panted. “Just like that. Ooh, yes, yes, you’re stimulating me. Oh, wow, that’s it. Work that tongue in me, you naughty, lesbian slut.”

“Mmm, such a slut for pussy!” Mrs. Armstrong moaned, her voice throaty.

Stefani beamed at me. I grinned back, knowing she would be having so much fun with her mother in the future. I was so happy for her. I couldn’t wait for the big reveal. I thrust back into her mother. I fucked her, pounded her. Gave her pleasure.

Mrs. Armstrong moaned. Her butt-cheeks rippled as I thrust into her again and again. Her hips wiggled back and forth. She undulated her hips. The end in my cunt moved inside of me. It stimulated me as it buzzed.

My cunt drank it in.

I slammed into her, my tits heaving. Pleasure rippled through me. This wonderful delight. My juices dribbled down my thighs. I groaned, my hands clenching and relaxing. This heat burned through my body. My eyes squeezed shut as this delicious rapture shot through me. I groaned and gasped, fucking her harder, faster. I buried my dildo into her pussy’s depths.

“Yes, yes, yes!” moaned Mrs. Armstrong. “Ooh, massage my pussy. That’s amazing. I’m going to have another relaxing delight.”

“Going to cum like the lezzie slut you are!” groaned Stefani. She gripped her mother’s hair and rubbed the MILF’s head up and down. Stefani smeared her mother’s face into her own pussy, the fleshy dildo swaying before Stefani’s stomach. I loved the sight. “Yes, you are!”

“So hard!” Mrs. Armstrong groaned.

“Eat her,” I moaned, my tits heaving as I pounded the MILF. My cunt gripped the buzzing delight. “Yes, yes, just eat that snatch. You love it!”

“So good!” the MILF moaned as she ate her daughter. “She tastes so good. So hot. So silky.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.