Incestuous Flesh Massaged - Cover

Incestuous Flesh Massaged

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Big Sister's Naughty Massage

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Big Sister's Naughty Massage - Zoey, Clint's older sister, is getting into the naughty massage game!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

I straddled my brother’s lower back, my large breasts swaying before me. He was stretched out on my bed, his arms folded, his head resting on them. The muscles in his upper back flexed and rippled as I rubbed my pussy into his skin. I wiggled my hips, grinding into him.

“Mmm, what do you need, Zoey?” Clint asked me.

“Just a little favor,” I said as I grabbed the bottle of massage oil. I popped the cap and drizzled the amber oil across his back, the liquid pooling across his skin.

“Oh?” he asked.

I rubbed my hands up his back, working the oil into his muscles. I leaned forward, my brassy hair spilling down around my face. My fingers worked in circles as he let out a groan. I worked the oil into his skin, loving the feel of his strength beneath his skin.

“I’d like to borrow Lee for the massage parlor,” I said, my fingers digging into my brother’s muscles. I knew his body. For years, I’d been his lover.

I wasn’t his only sister to do that.

My younger brother had made a harem of his family. For years, we’d loved him. My younger sisters had born him children. Even our mother had delivered Clint a son. My brother had claimed us all when he was still a junior in high school. Now he was in his final year of college.

“Lee?” my brother asked. He lifted his head as I worked my fingers into the muscles of his back. He glanced in the corner of the room where our younger half-sister, Lee, squirmed. She was chained to a seat, a ring gag in her mouth. Her black hair framed her pixyish face, a bob of hair. Even now, as a young adult, she had that bratty look she had when she was fifteen and Clint had first tamed her. Her round breasts jiggled as she squirmed. The chains binding her to her chair clinked.

Clint insisted that she be chained and watched them. The buzzing of the vibrator in her cunt churned away. She squirmed, whimpering through her ring gag, her mouth forced open. If Clint wanted, he could fuck his cock into her mouth through the gag. Drool ran down her mouth. She quivered, both her nipples hard.

She loved it. She took after her mother, my Aunt Vicky. The more humiliating and painful the acts, the more she got off on it. She would hold off her orgasm for hours, denying the buzzing in her cunt until Clint gave her permission to cum.

Then she’d explode.

“Mmm, why do you need Lee?” Clint asked as my fingers slid around his back. “She doesn’t have a massage certification or anything. It’s not like she can work there.”

My fingers dug into the muscles of his shoulders, working the tension out of him. My large breasts swayed back and forth. My pussy clenched as the juices flowed out of me. My hands worked across him, my hips wiggled back and forth.

“Well, not as a masseuse, but she can run the front desk,” I said. “She’ll have to take orders and greet the customers. We’re going to be busy massaging our clients. Making them feel wonderful.”

Clint sighed as I slid my pussy up and over his ass. My hands slid down his back. My fingers massaged him. My clit rubbed into his muscular rump. My fingers went lower and lower. I was excited about the massage parlor. It was Juana’s idea. The Hispanic lesbian had been working on it all through her final year of high school. She, her sister (and sex slave) Carmelita, my girlfriend Stefani, and I were all working together to make it. We all got our massage licenses, rented a location, and were on the verge of our opening.

Stefani and I had sunk the money we’d been making stripping to pay for the venture. We were eager for it, both of us sick of stripping. It used to be fun, but years of shaking our stuff at the Flashing Glitter had lost that thrill.

“Well, she has been good lately,” Clint said, glancing at our sister. Lee whimpered through her ring gag. Her breasts jiggled. Her legs, held apart by her chains, quivered.

Lee nodded her head.

“You can have her,” Clint said. “It’s not like she’s doing anything useful right now.”

“Thank you,” I said, my hands sliding down his lower back. I wiggled back and forth, my pussy growing hotter and hotter.

“You’re excited for this, huh?” my brother asked.

“Big time,” I said, my heavy breasts quivering. “Juana is on fire for this, too.”

Clint chuckled. “Yeah, I kinda noticed.”

Juana and her sister-slave had lived with us for the last four years. Clint had helped the lesbian dominate her bullying, older sister. Their parents had freaked out when they learned their daughters were pregnant (getting bred by Clint was part of the deal Juana made) and were also gay. They kicked them out of the house. We took them in. After all, our family owned three houses side by side, with Clint ready to buy a fourth house on our street.

Our family could use more room.

I raised up, lifting my pussy from his ass. “Roll over. I’ll massage your front.”

“You didn’t even get my legs,” Clint said as he did.

I shuddered as he turned. His hard cock brushed my inner thigh. His dick bobbed and swayed. It twitched and throbbed as I sat my pussy down right on his girth. I ground my pussy lips into his shaft. I grabbed the bottle. I dribbled oil across his chest as I stared into his face.

He looked so much like our departed father. It was how this all started. Our father made our mother and her sister, Aunt Vicky, into his sex slaves. He bred them both. Our mom had Clint, Alicia, and me while Aunt Vicky had Melody and Lee. We later learned our father had a daughter named Pam with another woman.

Clint had claimed us all. He had the same dominating spirit as our father. Our mother, aunt, Pam’s mom, and Lee were his sex slaves, Melody and Pam were his girlfriends, Alicia was his little princess, and I was his sister with benefits.

I ground my pussy into his cock, pleasure spilling through me as I worked across his chest. He groaned, his dark eyes staring at me. He was such a strong man. He kept himself in shape despite his studies. He was such a sexy man. His dick twitched against my cunt. My clit drank in the thrill of it.

“So ... this massage parlor,” Clint groaned. “It’s going to be naughty?”

“Mmm, you know it,” I purred. “Juana wants to provide a service for all the women who aren’t getting enough delights in their life.”

“Then why aren’t I working there?” Clint asked, his eyes glinting.

I arched an eyebrow at him. “Aren’t you getting enough pussy at college?”

“Melody and Pam like to find me coeds.” Clint grinned. The three of them were going to the same school.

“I thought so,” I said. “And what about your professors. Huh? You making sure they’re satiated?”

A smile spread across his lips.

“So leave a few ladies for the rest of us to play with,” I said. “Juana would be crushed. She wants this so much. You inspire her.”

Clint groaned and nodded. His cock twitched. I loved the feel of him as I worked my hands down his muscular pecs to his stomach. I massaged across his rippling abs. I caressed him, watching the pleasure in his eyes, the smile playing on his lips.

My pussy grew juicier and juicier. I rubbed my snatch up and down his cock. I brushed the tip of his dick. Pleasure spilled from my clit and through my cunt. My back arched. I groaned at the delight. My heart pumped passion through my veins.

“So ... how naughty are things going to get at this massage parlor?” Clint asked. He arched an eyebrow.

Lee moaned in the background.

“Oh, do you think you’re getting a happy ending?” I asked my brother. “Huh? Do you think I’m going to play with your cock until you explode?”

“Well, you want to borrow Lee,” Clint said. “I need more than just a massage.”

“Mmm, I bet you want me to give you a titty massage.” I brought my oiled hands to my large breasts. I squeezed and kneaded them. My slick fingers slid across my flesh. I brushed my areolas. I trembled on him.

“Now that sounds interesting,” he said, folding his hands behind his head, a hungry grin on his face.

I shuddered at that glint in his eyes. That commanding presence that had turned our family into his personal harem. I shuddered as I slid down his legs, my hands coating my tits in the oil, getting them all nice and slick.

I leaned over and piled my breasts around his hard, thick cock. I squeezed him, his dick throbbing between my titties. He groaned as he felt my breasts. His shaft burned between my boobs. My fingers dug into my flesh as I sandwiched his shaft between them.

My breasts worked up and down his cock. My nipples rubbed against his stomach. Clint groaned as I massaged his cock. My nipples throbbed against his belly. They rubbed across his skin as I worked up and down him.

“You’re going to do naughty things like this to your customers?” Clint asked, arching an eyebrow.

“To our all-female customers,” I purred. “Obviously, not this. But we’ll give then nuru massages and—”

“Nuru?” he asked.

“Mmm, we coat ourselves in this slick oil from Japan. Then we lay on them and massage their bodies with ours.” I squeezed my tits tighter around his cock and massaged up and down his cock. “And we’ll have blind massages, vulva massages, titty massages.”

“Sounds like prostitution,” Clint groaned.

“The Lady’s Touch Massage Parlor isn’t a brothel,” I purred, working my tits up and down his cock, my pussy drinking in the tingles from my nipples. “If we don’t penetrate their pussies, it’s not really sex. Just ... naughty massages. If they cum ... Well, that’s biology.”

He grinned at me, his cock twitching, throbbing.

I massaged his cock faster. His face twisted as he groaned in pleasure. It made my pussy so wet. My cream dripped down my thighs as I worked my breasts up and down his cock. I massaged him with eager excitement. I worked my breasts as fast as I could.

My hips wiggled back and forth. This heat spilled through my body. I whimpered as Clint groaned again. The pleasure on his face was incredible. He sucked in a deep breath, his broad chest rising, his muscles rippling.

God, he was a sexy man.

I salivated as I massaged him. I pumped my tits up and down him. His face twisted again. His dick throbbed. Then he grunted. His dick erupted. His cum fired out from between my tits. His jizz splashed across my face.

“Goddamn,” Clint groaned.

He painted my features in jizz. This salty delight crossed my face. His cum ran down my features. I groaned, opening my mouth. The incestuous taste of his seed burned across my face. His dick twitched again, spilling the last of his cum across my tits.

I shuddered and panted, sitting up and hefting my tits. Lee whimpered in the corner, her chains rattling. I bet the slut wanted to lick the cum off my breasts. She was addicted to my brother’s spunk. She worshiped it. She would lick his seed out of any pussy or asshole, off anybody.

I hefted my large breast, my pink nipples thrust hard before me. I lapped up it. I licked up his spunk on my breast. I shuddered at the taste of my brother’s seed, my pussy on fire. I sucked on my nub as Clint grinned.

“Damn,” he said. “A titty fuck was nice. I bet a pussy fuck would be amazing.”

I shuddered, glancing down at his still hard cock. I slid my mouth off my hard nipple. “Did you pop that little red pill?”

He winked at me. The experimental super Viagra Mrs. Hiragawa, Pam’s mom, procured from her pharmacy was now for sale. It could give a man the ability to fuck and fuck for hours. With so many women in the house, Clint had to take it to keep up with us.

I shifted forward, still sucking on my nipples, savoring the flavor his cum. I grabbed his cock, soaked in my pussy juices. I straddled his waist, lifting his dick and lowering my cunt to him. I pressed my snatch against him.

“That’s it,” Clint said, smiling. “Slide that hot cunt down my cock. You need it, Zoey. You crave it. you want to ride me and go wild.”

I whimpered around my nipple as I slid my cunt down his cock. I groaned as he filled me. This pleasure shot through my body. My back arched as I sank down his dick. I swallowed his dick. His girth slid into me.

I took my brother into my cunt.

My back arched. I sucked hard around my nipple. My pleasure shot down from my nipple. I suckled on it. I nursed on him. My hips wiggled around his cock. I stirred him up. My pussy clenched around his dick. I savored him being in me.

“Show me that passion,” Clint groaned. “Work that cunt up and down my cock. Show me how you’re going to please your customers.”

I whimpered as I rode up his cock.

He grinned at me, keeping his hands behind his head, letting me do all the work. I loved it. I massaged my brother’s dick. My hips wiggled back and forth. I stirred around him. My hips undulated while my cunt clenched around him. Then I slammed down him, my clit bursting with sparks.

This hot pleasure surged through me. I nursed around my nipple, the flavor of his cum lingering. His jizz ran down my face. I whimpered. My nipple ached. I worked my hips faster. I lifted, my toned thighs flexing, my brassy hair spilling around my face.

“Damn, Zoey,” groaned Clint. “That’s it. Massage my cock. You want my cum spurting into you. Don’t you, you dirty, nasty slut?”

I groaned, slamming down his cock. A wave of incestuous rapture shot through me.

“You’re just a slutty sister,” he groaned. “You just want your brother’s cum dripping out of you. When you’re massaging those naughty women, caressing them, you’re going to be thinking about my cock. My cum.”

My nipple popped out of my mouth as I groaned, “Yes!” I stared down at him as I slammed down his cock. “I’m going to be thinking about this huge cock! My brother’s big fucking dick!”

It would be hot. I shuddered, my pussy clenching around his dick. My tits heaved before me as I threw back my head. I groaned, my eyes fluttering. My brother’s cock felt amazing in my pussy. This wicked heat billowed through me.

My orgasm burst inside of me.

My cunt convulsed around his cock. I massaged him as I bucked and gasped. He groaned, his expression twisting with rapture as I shuddered atop him. My breasts slapped together. Stars burst across my vision. My passion burst through my body.

“Give me that cum!” I moaned. “I want it leaking out of me!”

Clint grinned at me as my pussy writhed around his dick. The pleasure rippled through me. His cock twitched. Then he erupted in me. My brother’s incestuous cum fired into my snatch. I groaned, the pleasure surging through me. I gasped in passion.

I savored it. He grunted. His face scrunched up. The passion spilled through me. I moaned and shuddered on him. Lee whimpered. I could feel the envy from her. I leaned over my brother, stroking his chest as my orgasm peaked in me.

“Thank you, Clint,” I purred. “We’ll keep Lee in line.”

He winked at me.

I buzzed a few minutes later as I left my brother behind, his cum running down my thighs. I was wrapped up in a robe, my nipples rubbing on my terry cloth fabric. I headed downstairs to get a glass of water. I glanced out the sliding glass door and smiled.

My nieces and nephews were out running around while Melody and Pam watched them. My hand absently rubbed at my belly. I’d never had my brother’s child. Stefani kept pressing me, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to be a mother. Clint never pressured me.

“Hey, Yunie,” a bright voice said.

I turned and smiled at my girlfriend. She called me Yunie because of my unicorn tattoo I had on my pudenda. “Hey, Dandi.”

Stefani grinned at me. She had a dandelion tattoo. Her bright-red hair spilled about her face. Her green eyes burned. “So? Did your pussy melt your brother’s heart?”

I snorted. “He said yes. More massaging time for us.”

“Hot,” Stefani said as I nodded, glancing back out the window at the little rugrats running around the backyard.


A week later, the Lady’s Touch Massage Parlor was open for business.

I arrived with Stefani, eager to do this. The remodeling was done. It looked classy inside the waiting room. Lee was sitting at the receptionist desk. We made her wear a dress. I was pretty certain she had a remote controlled vibrator or butt plug in her, something my brother could activate with his cell phone while he was at college.

“This is going to be wild!” Stefani gushed. She shuddered, her face bursting with pleasure.

We’d been lovers since high school. Before my brother even started his harem. Stefani and I got naughty. We took each other’s virginities with dildos. We did wild things that her uptight family did not approve of. Not that Stefani cared.

When she learned my brother was fucking me, she was down with it. She thought it was hot. She eagerly joined us in bed. It was hot when we’d eat each other out after he’d fucked us, licking his cum out of each other.

“Oh, god, Yunie!” my lover quivered. “I can’t wait to massage a woman until she cums.”

“I doubt we’ll get to do that today,” I told her. “The clients have to be comfortable with it. Have to make them feel like this is a safe place.”

“It is!” Stefani gasped then threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I shuddered against her. She was dressed like me, in a silk robe, our bodies naked beneath. I shuddered, my nipples poking against the cool fabric. A wave of heat rushed through me. Tingles raced through me. My tongues danced around in her mouth, caressing hers. She gripped me tight, holding me to her body.

We were going to make money here. No more stripping. No more shaking our asses at horny guys. Now we could massage sexy, beautiful women. My pussy clenched, wishing I had a load of my brother’s cum to leak out of me. It would be so hot to have. I held her. I clutched my lover to me, kissing her with hunger.

The door opened. The bell chimed.

“Oh, my,” a woman said.

I broke away from Stefani and turned to see an older woman, a brunette with short, curly hair. She was my mother’s age or a little younger. A mature beauty in a loose, pink dress, the California sunshine spilling around her before the tinted door shut.

“Oh, my,” the woman repeated. Then she glanced at the sign listing our massages. Her cheeks went red. “This is ... just like the sign seems to imply.”

“Hi,” I purred, breaking away from my girlfriend while Lee straightened up at her post. “Welcome to the Lady’s Touch Massage Parlor. I’m Zoey, one of the masseuses.”

The woman’s eyes flicked to me. She squirmed. Then she glanced at the sign listing our massages, services, and their prices. “When I saw your add, I just couldn’t believe that this was ... real. That what it implies was ... but ... I mean...” She quivered. “You really offer ... vulva massages?”

“Of course,” I said. “Lee, get over here so I can demonstrate.”

“Yes, Mistress Zoey,” Lee said. I blinked at that. Had Juana ordered Lee to speak like that? Clint had given us Lee, so technically she was serving as our sex slave while working here.

The woman blinked at that as Lee stood. My bratty half-sister wore a sleeveless dress that clung to her round body. She wasn’t that lithe tomboy any longer. Motherhood had put some curves on her body, but she still had that elfin face at twenty.

“Bend over,” I told my half-sister.

Lee did and I flipped up the short skirt, the purple cloth revealing her naked rump. The woman gasped. Lee’s shaved pussy was on display between her legs, her pussy lips peeking out her tight vulva. I could see the end of a butt plug buried between her butt-cheeks, a little light blinking.

A Bluetooth vibrator.

I massaged along her slit, feeling her juices, making my sister quiver. I massaged her hot flesh, loving it. Her cream flowed. Her clit grew hard and her cuntlips grew engorged. The naughty slut whimpered.

“See, we just do this,” I said. “Just stroking around your pussy lips. No penetration. But this is a place that needs relaxation, too. It relieves so much stress to stroke around your pussy lips, massaging your vulva and pudenda.”

“Oh, so no deep tissue massages or anything?” the woman said, her cheeks flaming. She quivered. She had this look in her eyes like she couldn’t believe that she was seeing this.

“Oh, this?” I asked and thrust my fingers into my little sister’s pussy. The woman had no idea Lee and I were related. That we were committing incest right before her eyes. Lee whimpered, her cunt squeezing down me. “Well, prostitution’s illegal. We can’t charge for this sort of service. Of course, if you and your masseuse just happen to decide to take things further, well, we’re all consenting adults.”

“Oh, my,” the woman repeated again. She glanced at the massages. Her lips moved as she read them.

“I like the blindfold massage,” Lee whimpered, her pussy squeezing around my fingers as they kept pumping in and out of her. “You don’t know where they come from. Just massaging you from every direction.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.