The Unintentional Escort Girl - Cover

The Unintentional Escort Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Serena Christian

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trish never intended to become a bad girl. She was raised to go to church each and every Sunday and to do her best to keep her knees together until she was happily married and had to do her duty to create new little ones to follow the word of God. Now, she was as close to being a professional bad girl as a girl could possibly get and in all honesty, she loved it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Sister   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Trish Connelly knew it was a mistake to go with Doris and Sue to the supposed “up-scale” event at the historical society. She was terrible with history in high school and probably all of those attendees would be all up to date of all the details like the dates which she could never remember with any degree of accuracy.

She wore her older sister Maureen’s ritzy gown that she had borrowed from the store where she worked on a sort of “temporary loan” basis. Maureen was not at all happy that her skinny sister Trish was going to actually wear the gown to some shindig downtown when she had only worn it to the Irish dance society party down the hill from their two story tiny house at the top of the hill.

Even Maureen had to agree the gown looked a lot better on Trish because it was not so taut across her buttocks like it had been on her because she liked her potatoes a little too much when winter was in full force and she felt a need for second helpings just like most growing teenage girls are prone to do.

Her little sister Trish was a bit of an exception because she didn’t like potatoes and she only liked the veggies and the salads with absolutely no meat in them at all. Maureen could not understand how any Irish girl could eat so skimpily and have such a tiny waist and delicate little ass cheeks that looked like they were too sensitive for a good hard humping by a lad with carnal intentions.

She couldn’t help but think that was a good thing because it would put a lot less stress on the borrowed gown and she would be able to get it back into inventory first thing in the morning.

Then there was the matter of the color.

The emerald green of the custom designed gown complimented Trish’s copper red hair to the extent that she looked almost like some fashion model out for a shoot for some magazine featuring Irish girls with a flair for looking high-class and sexy at the same time.

No matter what Doris wore, she would still look depressingly boring because of her glasses and the terrible braces that were so much a part of her that she looked like she was born with them inside her mouth. Of course, that fact turned off most of the young lads and even the older men because they would be far too concerned with the damage possibility to their family jewels if their cocks were left to roam about inside her pretty lips. Even an understandable goal of filling her throat with their sticky goo in some dark corner of the historical society’s secluded chambers of historical artifacts paled in comparison.

The other girl, Sue, could never pass for being high-class sex-pot because her mouth spewed the most terrible vocabulary of base and totally crude language centered on sexual matters and she created depraved images in even the most reserved male minds focused on matters other than the female anatomy.

With these two companions, Trish looked quite normal in comparison and she managed to attract a fair gathering of male admirers in a relatively short period of time.

She received more than one proposition for carnal interaction from several of the older males in attendance and it was Sue that clued her in on the fact that the men thought they were part of the female invited guests that doubled as “escorts” for the night with sexual favors included. When Sue told her how much the escorts received for an evening’s work as a bad girl, she was astonished because it was more than she would make working nine to five for two full weeks.

She was amazed that she could make more money just getting screwed twice a month and having twenty-eight other days to do what she wanted with no need to wake up early or make coffee for the jerks at work. It was so tempting that she decided to try it out for the single evening just to see if she could handle the humiliation of selling her ass for cash.

The very next mature gentleman with frisky hands that offered to show her his collection of Civil War memorabilia if she was able to fit the minimum two hour escort duty into her evening’s schedule was accepted with a simple “That sounds nice to me”.

He gave her the envelope with the ten new crisp and shiny one hundred dollar bills and she tucked it away inside her purse like it was a Christmas present from her grandfather for being a “good” girl.

Trish knew she would have to be a very “bad” good girl for at least the next two hours at Mister Johnson’s penthouse condo with a view of the city that she had never seen before.

The enthusiastic older man was so eager to get started that he was completely naked before she could even go into the bathroom to slip out of her “borrowed” gown.

When she came back to the living room, he had drinks already poured for them and she joined him on the sofa only wearing her Victoria’s secret undies and her high heels that gave her ass cheeks that poised and ready look that tended to turn most men on and some women as well.

One thing led to another and she was on her back with her ankles wrapped around Mister Johnson’s thick neck hanging onto his plunging torso as he plumbed her depths with his modest sized dick that was not particularly thick or fat. Still, he did more than an adequate job for a fellow of his years and when he asked her if she took it up the ass as well, Sue just nodded her head because it was a sinful act that she found super exciting when accompanied with a hard spanking delivered with lots of verbal abuse for her being a very naughty girl.

She had been only sixteen when her uncle introduced her to the world of role-play and showed her how to make a man’s dick hard as a rock just by teasing with her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.