Money Well Spent - Cover

Money Well Spent

Copyright© 2018 by qhml1

Chapter 7

We won a regional Emmy for our series on veterans. It was a big deal for the station, and we were ordered to attend. Jen was very excited, proud of our work. I didn’t tell her, but I already had four, from my time with the network. They were in a box somewhere.

I came home the night before the ceremony and found it full. Seems her parents and most of her siblings had decided to surprise her by coming up to celebrate her success. There were two girls, early teens by their looks, splashing around in the enormous above ground pool I had installed, and an older looking boy working with my gas grill. Something smelled great.

There was a very attractive Hispanic woman sitting at the kitchen table when I walked in, drinking coffee. A slender man sat across from her, his black hair edged with grey. I knew instantly who they were. Jen’s parents, and looking at her mother, I realized Jen would still be a hottie as she aged. Her mother was in her late forties, still slender, still sexy, she looked like she might be in her late thirties. In no way did she look like she’d given birth to six children. She grinned when she saw me.

“Hi, you must be Dean. Jen insisted we wait to meet you, but well, we couldn’t help ourselves. The girls had packed their suits for the motel pool, so they changed and jumped right in. I cuaght our son Joe drooling as he looked over your outdoor kitchen. Lindsey said it would be okay, so we bought some ribs, chicken, and steaks. They should be done in another hour or so.”

Jen showed up just then looking scared to death. She had to stay late for a meeting, so she had driven herself that day. She pushed me into the living room before I could speak, babbling and apologizing. I held her for a minute. It always seemed to calm her down.

“Easy, Jen. Slow down. It’s okay, really. Now, what do you need to tell me?”

“It’s not my fault! I didn’t know they were coming! They just showed up, and Lindsey let them in, telling them to get comfortable. The girls were already in the pool and Joe was on the grill when she called. I couldn’t tell them no. Please don’t be mad.”

“Calm down, honey. It’ll be just fine. Now, why don’t you get me introduced to everyone.”

She went quiet instantly, a strange look on her face, It wasn’t until I was almost asleep that night before I remembered I called her honey. I hope she wasn’t angry.

I met them all. Her oldest brother Roy, a year older than her. Her brother Joe, a junior in high school, and the twin girls, fourteen, Anne and Sandy. One of their siblings couldn’t make the trip, but Mom(she insisted I call her that)showed me pictures and assured me I would meet her later. As the night wore on, I noticed Jen tended to cling to me, giving me little touches now and then. I looked at her and she mouthed “later” to me, so I let her keep it up. After a tremendous meal and a fun evening, we got everyone bedded down. They had intended to find a motel, but I shot that down pretty quick.

“Why would you do that? I have bedrooms that haven’t been used since I bought the house. You’re more than welcome to stay.”

When they all were down for the night, I expected Jen to leave, but that didn’t happen. Around midnight I asked her if she didn’t need to rest for our big night. She went about eight shades of red and confessed. “Dean, I ... um ... I...”

“I’m tired Jen. Spit it out.”

It came out in a rush. “I, uh, kind of told them that we were living together. I’m sorry, but it happened when Mom and Dad were getting on me for not finding anybody, and I told them I was already sharing your address. I just didn’t tell them I was living in the apartment above your garage. They assumed we were together, so I let them. I had no idea they would just show up out of the blue.”

“What does that have to do with sleeping? Tell them tomorrow, I’m sure they will understand.”

“Please, Dean, Please. Let me stay the night, and pretend we’re together until they leave. I’ll give it a couple of weeks and then tell them we broke up.”

“Where would you sleep?”

“In your bed. I’ll behave, I promise. Just one night, Dean. Please.”

She collapsed into my chest sobbing. I couldn’t help it, I was always a sucker for crying women. I rubbed her hair, patted her back. “Stop crying, honey. Go to your place and get your sleepwear and a change of clothes. One night! And no hanky panky!”

She stopped crying and giggled. “Hanky panky? What grown man says hanky panky?”

“This one,” I growled, before swatting her butt lightly. “Go get your stuff.”

She shot out the door giggling again, rubbing her bottom. I took advantage of her absence and took a shower, putting on a tee and some lightweight sweat pants. She went straight into the bathroom when she came back, and I could hear her singing in the shower. She had never been in my bedroom or master bath, so she had never seen my custom shower. Six heads, including a fourteen inch rainshower head, all adjustable in power and pulse. I had drifted off by the time she came out, and she shook me awake. “You’re in the middle of the bed, honey. Move over. You want the right or the left?”

I slid sleepily to the left side, and she eased in, careful not to touch me. We were both worn out, so sleep came quickly. I woke up a couple hours later to find her half draped over me, her hair obscuring her face as it rested on my chest. She seemed really comfortable, so I ran my hand through her curls until I drifted back off. When we woke, she had spooned to me, and I had my arms wrapped around her, one hand on her soft(and bare)tummy the other tangled up in her hair. Seems I really have a thing for her hair. I had my morning erection, and she was pushing back in her sleep. It felt very, very good, so I lay there enjoying it. When she was awake enough to realize what she was doing, she let out a little cry and jumped out of bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.