The Blood Empress
Chapter 7: Servicing the Hunk of Junk

Copyright© 2019 by Wagyu San

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Servicing the Hunk of Junk - Paranoid, shut-in, professional nerd and hacker - Kieran Trent, is lying a pool of blood, filled with personal regrets and gaping bullet holes left by the Matriarch's cyber-assassins. Instead of dying, he wakes up with superhuman strength, reflexes; and a penis twice as big to boot. Now he needs to figure out why he's banging a couple of hot nurses, able to fight off more killer-assassins and most importantly, why his sperm can control women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Geeks   Revenge  

It was dark, there was no light. Yet I could ... see? It is terribly hard to describe what it was like in that reality; objects looked like they were made of buzzing, zipping pulses of glowing energy. It was as if I could somehow ‘see’ the atomic makeup of solid matter and the spaces between them — I could tell that what were solid objects simply because the energy pulses were clustered tighter, but there wasn’t a clear outline or delineation, the little lines of energy often zipped off into the less dense space.

My body was a smoldering network of little embers, just when I thought I could make out my nervous system, the embers coalesced and blurred, abruptly reconfiguring themselves into another pattern. The energy pulses that made ‘me’ was discernibly different from non-living objects. I looked at what I assumed were the girls; they were lit like blazing fountains of radiance, each girl seemed to give off a different luster — it wasn’t quite like they had different ‘colors’; since I think the color wasn’t something you could observe in this quasi-space.

All the consoles appeared dead, there was nothing on their screens — only the Captain’s viewscreen seemed to display something. I tried to stand up and get a closer look — and it felt like I was moving through a thick, viscous liquid, my limbs ‘swam’ through the muck, it was slow going and sluggish. An eternity must have passed before I approached the console.

There was what looked like a holographic sphere on the console — it was covered in tiny little crosses. A glowing figure — Brooke, I think, reached out and interacted with one of the crosses. The sphere enlarged and displayed yet more crosses. Poking another cross, Brooke seemed to have made the sphere ‘zoom’ closer; she then touched a tiny circle.

Two energy pulses appeared on the left and right — they did not have a distinct shape. One was a bright mass of glowing energy, the other was a void and it was sucking any stray particles into what seemed like an abyss — a tiny, miniature black hole.

Brooke chose the bright glowing pulse.

Reality blossomed instantly around us. I could see again, the bridge was back to normal, everyone looks disoriented, except Brooke, of course ... who was beaming the biggest smile I’d ever seen.

‘Ce:Ri! Drones! Where are the drones? Did we lose them?’ I felt like throwing up.

SIlence followed. There was no reply from Ce:Ri.

Beth groggily stumbled to the bridge’s main viewport and looked out. ‘Uh ... guys. I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore.’

As soon as we could get our legs to behave, we all scrambled to take a look — the sky was clear, not even a speck of clouds as far as the eye could see, it faded into a lighter blue and then merged into the horizon. All that surrounded us was an endless ocean of water; there was no land in sight and no discernible features to take bearings from. We were literally smack in the middle of the ocean. We could be ... anywhere.

‘Where are we? Is this the sea? I’ve never seen so much water in my life!’ Sandra was still peering intensely at the unending stretch of blue.

Brooke still had that smug grin plastered on her face. ‘If I’m not wrong, somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.’

‘The what?’ Beth stared at her.

‘Sir!’ Ce:Ri’s voice piped up, ‘I’ve found you! I am at a loss to explain your current location. I had to realign the ensat and broaden its reach just to find you.’

‘What do you mean... ‘found you’? Where exactly are we, Ce:Ri?’ I was still trying to look for a landmark. There was nothing.

‘GPS indicates you are 34°16’15.2”N 42°21’55.1”W. Right in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean. The closest major landmass is approximately 1,800 miles away.’

Brooke was still sitting there like the Cheshire Cat, I could tell she was bursting at the seams to tell us what she knew.

I took a seat in front of her. ‘Ok, out with it. I know you know something about what’s going on.’ The other girls flanked me and waited expectantly.

Brooke’s eyes lit up, she squealed and clapped her hands together. ‘At first, I thought the stealth function would activate some kind of unheard-of camouflage technology. But when we slipped into that weird dimensional space thingie, I figured right then that this tech was something way, way ... more sophisticated.

When that weird spherical console popped up, I realized right then that it was a globe — and there were preset coordinates on it! So I figured we ought to get as far from Matriarch-controlled space as possible. So I selected a random location in what I figured was the Atlantic. And boom! Here we are!’

‘That ‘weird dimension space thingy’ as you call it, we all experienced it too right?’ I looked at the other two. They nodded. ‘And how did we get here? How long did we take?

‘Sir, as far as I can tell, it didn’t take any time for you to travel from the bunker to your current location.’ Ce:Ri answered.

Brooke slapped the seat of the Captain’s armrest. ‘Guys, guys, guys ... we didn’t steal a stealth ship. We stole a teleporting ship.’

‘Teleportation? That’s impossible. Ce:Ri that’s impossible right?’ I pinched my brows and shut my eyes. I was getting a headache.

This was getting ridiculous. Discovering that I had inexplicably advanced nano technology is one thing. Stealing a huge-ass War-era ghost warship that could teleport? I firmly did not believe in coincidences; someone or something was behind all this. The nanites were planted on me, and maybe the same someone wanted to me to find this ship.

But who? Or why, for that matter?

‘Yes, Sir. Teleportation on this scale is currently far beyond the technological capabilities of humanity.’

‘So, what you’re telling me is ... aliens?’ This was getting out of hand; I glared at Brooke. She was still sporting that silly, beatific expression.

Brooke walked to the center of the bridge and pointed at a large four feet high cylinder that protruded from the floor. ‘Look at this. Curious right? It was the first thing I noticed when I was trying to get the command console to work.’

She reached out, depressed some switches and unlatched some hidden catches. There was a whirring sound as the top of the disc fanned open like a vintage camera shutter. Something emerged from the cylinder.

‘At first, I thought it was a holo-atlas or a real time battle holo-sim.’ She stared at the emerging object. ‘But I wasn’t even close.’

It looked like an egg. A big shiny, black egg maybe a foot high — it was placed right in the middle of the cylindrical dais. The egg was floating maybe an inch or so above the plastomer surface of the dais.

There were no markings or seams, it had an entirely unbroken surface. I felt curiously drawn to it; unconsciously I lifted my hand and gently touched the surface. There was no resistance, so I pressed harder into it — the material simply flowed around my skin, leaving a warm and tingly sensation. Pulling my hand out, the material simply reformed and the mysterious egg did not leave a trace of residue on my skin.

‘That’s the alien teleportation device. I’m sure as hell the Prussians did not build it. They simply jerry-rigged it to the ship. Heck, I doubt they’d even scratched the surface of how it worked.’ Brooke was peering at the featureless surface. The girls all walked over to tentatively poke and prod it.

The black material did look suspiciously familiar. I lifted my arm and compared my carapace-covered blackened stump to it. Beth noticed it immediately too. ‘Oh my god, the egg is made of the same nanites too!’

Great. Every major player and superpower on this planet would literally kill for this egg. And now they would harvest the nanites in my blood for good measure.

Slumping back down on a chair, I left those thoughts of extraterrestrials for another day; right now we had to work on our immediate priorities. ‘Ok, ladies,’ I announced. ‘Let’s leave the alien thing alone for now. First things first, everyone feeling ok?’ Nods all around; I had almost forgotten Midori; it seemed like she had slipped back into an unconscious state.

‘Sandra, check on her.’ Sandra dutifully took some readings from the exosuit. ‘Stable but waning. Master, you should just fuck her mouth and get it over with. Cum is the best medicine!’

‘Ok. Ok. Right after this alright?’ I groaned. ‘We’re in the middle of the Atlantic. Ce:Ri, is there any chance the Matriarchy would know where we are?’

‘I believe it unlikely, Sir. The only way I could locate you was by back-tracking and triangulating your encrypted paired-uplink.’

‘So, we’ve successfully escaped for now.’ I hoped we could all catch a breather after the last few hectic days.

I turned to Sandra and Beth and queried, ‘Food? Water? Life support?’

‘We salvaged most everything from the bunker. Brooke especially insisted we pack the fabricator.’ Beth placed an elbow on Sandra’s shoulder. ‘Drinking water might be an issue, but we are in the middle of an ocean. I’m sure Brooke can rig something up.’

‘Yeah, basic desalination is no problem.’ Brooke said absentmindedly, she was already back at the Captain’s console, tapping away. ‘Look, the ship may be airworthy, but I really did not have time to make an inspection. And this thing is huge. The stupid console is hopelessly outdated.’

‘So girls, we’ll make this craft our home for now? Since technically they wouldn’t be able to catch us ... well as long as the alien egg works.’ Everyone nodded approvingly.

‘Brooke, let’s get this ship back to shape. Beth, Sandra, unpack the fabricator, I think there’s lots of material we can recycle, you’re both in charge of creature comforts and crew welfare.’ I stood up to start the ship’s inspection.

‘Speaking of crew welfare... ‘ Beth stepped in front of Midori and cradled her face. ‘We have a new crew member who needs urgent medical attention.’

Sandra slipped promptly into slave mode. ‘Mistress, I believe Master needs to cum. His balls must be so full right now.’ She instantly knelt between my legs, gently spread them apart and then began to slowly pull the zipper of my pants down. ‘Poor master has no hands, he needs us to service him, especially since there are so many ... warm ... wet ... willing holes... ‘

My cock sprang straight out; Sandra deftly slipped my balls out too. Her wet, needy mouth immediately engulfing my balls; I could feel her sucking with gusto. With her free hands, she promptly gripped my shaft and began stroking.

Sauntering over, Beth unbuttoned her top three buttons exposing her cute pink nipples; then reaching down she hiked up the short dress she was wearing.

No bra and panties ... of course. Was there a global shortage of underwear?

Casually, she lifted one foot and placed it adroitly on my armrest, giving me a lovely view of her perfectly formed pussy.

‘Sandra, remember Midori needs the cum. Don’t be a greedy bitch and remember not to swallow it, ok?’ Beth stuck a finger in her mouth, sucked it hard, coating it liberally with saliva — glaring intensely at me, she brought the finger down and began fingering her clit. With her other hand, she spread her labia apart and teased me with an unfettered view of her insides.

Oh my god, so warm! Sandra had stopped working on my balls and started sucking my dick proper.

‘Yesh, Mistressh,’ she was not stopping, ‘ah will nog forgetsh.’ Sandra pinned her own arms behind her back and started gagging on my cock; she seemed focused on trying to get the entire length all in. Her drool and saliva started pooling around my balls.

I suppose this chair will need thorough cleaning later.

With one hand, Beth reached down and gripped Sandra’s hair tightly by the roots. ‘Here, let me help you, slave.’ She pushed down and forced the last few inches into Sandra’s throat. Without any verbal acknowledgment of her outstanding achievement, Beth yanked Sandra up till the tip of my cock was sitting on her lower lip. Without giving her a chance to catch a breath, she shoved Sandra down again; forcing my entire length back down her throat.

Beth heaved and shoved Sandra’s head up and down; treating her throat as my masturbation aid. In the meantime, Beth was masturbating furiously with her other hand, clearly enjoying dishing out the rough abuse.

Holy shit! The girls had really gotten deep into this Dom and Sub routine!

I had to admit — the nasty gagging sounds were a real turn on. Using Sandra harshly like this, with Beth directing the action, made me feel like I was the star in my own holo-porno.

Crap! Brooke! We were doing it again in front of Brooke. Swiveling my head, I glanced over to the Captain’s chair. Fuck! My cock could not get any harder!

With her overalls peeled down to her waist, Brooke was watching the action with burning intensity — her right hand was fondling a large, perfectly formed tit, whilst her other hand was down her pants mirroring her twin sister’s actions. I had no doubt she was also rapidly squeezing and flicking her clitoris.

Unceremoniously, Beth yanked Sandra’s face off my cock and pushed her back on her haunches; Sandra whimpered needily. Grabbing the shoulders of my chair, Beth clambered on, legs akimbo, and squatted — one foot on each of the armrests. Before carefully lowering her lean body onto my cock, she twisted her head and barked at Sandra, ‘What’s the rule?’

Sandra scrambled forward and answered rapidly, ‘Mistress gets first dibs!’ Sandra then dutifully held my cock in place and guided it into the sultry, velvety furnace that was Beth’s cunt. Tight and warm, the sensation of Beth’s pussy never got old. Salaciously, she began squatting up and down on my cock, she twerked her ass slowly and deliberately; squeezing out every ounce of pleasure from me.

There must have been some kind of prearrangement, Sandra pulled out a bottle of lotion and began squirting it all over Beth’s ass before rubbing it in. Beth then shifted her hands and legs and twisted her torso into a reverse spider posture. She had managed to make a 180° turn while still impaled on my dick — she continued with her lewd armrest squats, this time her back facing me; giving me a hypnotic view of her oiled up, shiny ass.

Taking one hand off the chair, she crooked her finger; and Sandra crawled forward like a puppy, quick to obey. I felt a warm tongue licking my balls while my shaft was buried deep in Beth. I almost came right there and then. Thankfully, Beth grabbed Sandra’s head with her free arm and forced it into her crotch; making Sandra lick her clit with my dick still inside her.

It must have felt fantastic for her too. Beth started making animalistic growls; with my cock still pistoning in and out, and Sandra’s mouth clamped tightly over her nub — Beth started to cum.

Her legs gave out, so I hooked her knees with my elbows and gallantly did the remainder of the thrusting. Her pussy twitched and she writhed deliciously in my arms; it must have been a superb orgasm because I felt her clamping down hard on me before going totally limp.

I couldn’t stop and continued pistoning in and out of her. Beth screamed, ‘No, please! Pussy too sensitive!’

The beast in me reared its head again — I wanted these girls to know who was really in charge. Not heeding her pleas, I kept it up; wanting to see how long I could go without stopping. Beth started thrashing her body; with my free right hand, I mauled her pussy and roughly masturbated her whilst thrusting in and out.

Beth arched her back and came again; this time I felt a warm liquid gush all over my thighs — Beth slumped back limply. I took pity on her and paused my thrusting.

Sandra looked at me incredulously; her entire face was soaked with Beth’s cum. ‘Mistress just squirted! So hard! Master, you broke her again!’

Being fucked senseless was becoming a habit — was this why the girls seemed so sex-addicted? Carefully, I stood up and placed Beth gently down on the chair.

Without warning, Sandra leaped on me, straddling my waist with her thighs. Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed my dick and skewered herself swiftly.

‘Master is so hard, so strong. Please fuck me!’ she panted. Not wanting to disappoint, I put my elbows under her knees and started thrusting into her while standing up.

This position ought to be hard to maintain; but I guess super stamina meant that I did not tire quickly, so I hammered away, although this time I was only thinking of my cock. Sandra kissed me passionately as I pumped away; she gurgled once or twice and her pussy tightened up. I think she may have cum once or twice.

‘Did you cum?’ I asked when she tightened up the third time. ‘Continuous ... orgasm... ‘ she gasped. ‘Still ... coming.’ That triggered the dominant urge in me; I now wanted to fuck her in a more submissive position. Lifting her by the waist, I turned her toward the chair and set her down on top of Beth; Sandra’s ass stuck out beautifully and I entered her doggy style.

Sandra groaned and gasped as I pumped away, trying to work myself into a nice thundering climax.

‘Oh Master, oh Master, your cock feels so good!’ Sandra pushed her butt backward and tried to meet me on each stroke. ‘Oh cumming again! Big ... one ... ugh ... glub.’ Sandra leaned forward and kissed the still dazed Beth as she was climaxing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.