The Blood Empress - Cover

The Blood Empress

Copyright© 2019 by Wagyu San

Chapter 3: Heavy Balls Theory

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Heavy Balls Theory - Paranoid, shut-in, professional nerd and hacker - Kieran Trent, is lying a pool of blood, filled with personal regrets and gaping bullet holes left by the Matriarch's cyber-assassins. Instead of dying, he wakes up with superhuman strength, reflexes; and a penis twice as big to boot. Now he needs to figure out why he's banging a couple of hot nurses, able to fight off more killer-assassins and most importantly, why his sperm can control women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Geeks   Revenge  

With Ce:Right watching over our security and monitoring the netscape, I felt safe going to bed; I had was my old cot. Beth had fabricated two small sleeping bags for herself and her twin. Sandra took the couch which I’d wrestled down to the second floor.

Somehow everyone wanted to sleep in the same room. After all that sex, sleep came surprisingly quick and fitful.

Ce:Ri woke me up first with a soft chime. She had been monitoring net traffic, so far the Matriarchs hadn’t seem to have found us.

The girls were still asleep. So I made everyone a light breakfast and coffee. In the bunker, there wasn’t any daylight, so I had Ce:Ri simulate a day/night cycle with our artificial lights.

The results of the bioscanner were also in, so I invited Sandra to join me in Ce:Ri’s analysis, since she was as close to a doctor we had.

‘Sir, the blood samples show that massive changes have been made to your biological makeup, down to the cellular and possibly genetic level.

Compared to your prior scan 93 days ago, your average heart rate has decreased by 40%, your blood oxygen levels are also higher. Your body fat ratio has decreased to 3%, and you have gained significant muscle mass.

You are 5cm taller, 15kg heavier and incredibly fit and strong, I believe you are easily on par with an unenhanced Global Elite Rank Gladiator.

You are also entirely disease free. Previous traces of your hereditary Roscoe’s disease and Temperate Flu have been erased.

In addition, there is a fine mesh of bio-synthetic fibres akin to neokevlar under your skin. They seemed to have been ‘grown’ in situ rather than implanted.

On top of that your penis seems to have grown much larger and your testosterone levels indicate that you might be very virile.

My conclusion is that you have undergone extensive genetic modification on a level that defies current medical technology.’

‘That’s not possible,’ Sandra said, ‘We’re able to tweak cells and increase performance, but the changes you describe cannot be done in two months. And changes on a genetic level? I’ve heard of such extensive genetic theraphy without side effects. Nothing I know can do that!’

‘I concur,’ Ce:Ri replied, ‘No treatment I am able to access on the Netscape could change him to that extent. The neokevlar skin in particular poses a conundrum.’

Sandra drummed her fingers and looked pensive. ‘Unless... ‘ she continued, ‘Ce:Ri do another scan of his blood! Highest possible magnification!’

The view screen exploded with masses of circular red plates that I assumed were my blood cells, and then zoomed in even further. I saw organic alien shapes wiggling across the screen, which I assumed were bacteria. The magnification increased and soon on screen were some strange geometric shapes.

‘Viruses?’ I hazarded a guess.

‘No. Not quite... ‘ Sandra stared intently. ‘Oh my God! They did it! Someone actually figured it out!’

‘Figured out what?’ I asked urgently.

‘Nanobots! Those are nanobots! They can make changes on a genetic level!’ she exclaimed.

‘Yes, it appears Miss Sandra is correct. I’m currently downloading all literature with regards to bio-nanotech developments.’ Ce:Ri announced.

‘Extra precautions please!’ I hastily added, ‘If the Matriarchs or someone is after me for this tech, I don’t want you accidentally flagging us.’

‘Of course Sir,’ Ce:Ri responded, ‘I’ve always maintained maximum security protocols.’

Sandra’s eyes gleamed with excitement. ‘Do you know what this means? You could literally rewrite your body’s code! You could technically replace all your organs, phase out aging ... be a perfect healthy human specimen forever!’

‘Of course the first thing they did is to give you a big cock huh?’ Sandra rolled her eyes.

‘Hey, I’m not protesting, plus you seem to have no complaints so far... ‘ I griped.

‘Wait a minute!’ Sandra burst out. ‘It can’t be that simple can it?’

She rushed to the bio scanner, pressed the input lever, which quickly extracted a drop of her blood.

‘Ce:Ri, please, same level magnification as before on my blood sample.’

Sure enough, the same little nanobots appeared in her bloodstream.

‘Damnit Master Kieran Trent! Your wiggling sperm ain’t enough? Gotta pump me full of these experimental nanobots too huh?’ Sandra slapped my desk dramatically.

‘Hey, on the plus side maybe you’ll never age?’ I grinned.

‘No, it doesn’t seem that simple. The changes that happened to you haven’t been happening to me though.’ Sandra spoke.

‘Let’s test this. Try and disobey ok? Stand at attention!’ I commanded.

Sandra hopped immediately to attention, arms at her sides.

‘Show me your boobs!’ I followed.

Sandra sighed dramatically and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her perky little tits. She returned to attention with her top off.

‘So far the commands still holds sway,’ I couldn’t resist and reached out to fondle her left nipple. ‘Ok, Sandra’s boobs, grow bigger!’ I said while tweaking said nipple to hardness.

Nothing happened.

Sandra rolled her eyes again. ‘Men! Always with the big tits. I don’t feel anything in my chest. I doubt your commands to change my body work like that though. It’s one thing to issue commands to control my physical actions, another I think to make changes Plus I think changes like that will take time. Look at how long they took to fix you up.’

That’s right. I was alive because of these buggers. Somehow they kept me alive after the flechette blast, and patched me up even better than before.

But if verbal commands wasn’t sufficient...

Of course! I searched for a little adapter in my cabinet, found a matching one and slapped it on the strange little access dock on my elbow.

Excitedly I said, ‘Ce:Ri, see if you can access this port!’

A grey screen appeared, along with prompts for data entry. Even though the text was in Cyrillic, it was obvious this was the login page.

My eyes lit up; I quickly sat down at my workstation and searched for a couple of my decryption programmes and hacking scripts.

This might take some time.

Turning to Sandra, I said, ‘I think this is the command console for the nanobots. I’m gonna bash on this for a bit. See if I can get past the security. Might take a while.’

‘Don’t mind if I a grab a portable workstation and do some research on the bots as well.’’ she replied.

‘Bottom shelf,’ I replied. ‘Get some for the other girls too if they want... ‘ I trailed off, already distracted by the project that sat before me.


The interface was terrible, it looked hastily put together for something as incredibly intricate and amazing as the nanobots.

Engineer’s interface. This was the term I used for people who built hardware but had no experience in proper coding and user interface design. Just as bad was the security; took me only twenty minutes to bypass the shoddily made login page. I was horrified that someone with a modicum of programming would so easily be able to access the nanobots in me.

Scrolling through the features, I realized the person who made this probably did not understand the true potential of the nanobots. I parsed the logs and sure enough I saw the changes that had been made.

Disease, virus scrubbing. Check.

Enhanced metabolism, reaction and speed. Check.

Body fat reduction and muscle fibre growth. Check.

Increased healing factor. That part is definitely handy.

Subsurface Neokevlar dermal coating. Bulletproof skin!

Enhanced penile glands. Yup! That works fine.

Testicle re-function for Seed delivery.

Now that was interesting. Seems my penis is some kind of injector for the nanobots, and my balls now produced (in addition to sperm) some kind of seed nanobot that had ... infected Sandra? And now possibly Beth too.

There were lots of minor tweaks here and there, but everything was a mess and tedious to decipher. I cracked my knuckles; I was going to rebuilt the entire interface and manage it with my pet pseudo-AI ... Ce:Ri of course.

Firstly, I was going to tackle security. This access port was way too obvious, for the time being I put in one of my triple quantum secured firewalls in place and a tricky random perpetual encryption algorithm I’d had developed.

Ce:Ri helped catalog the functions of the nanobots. Most of this stuff was way too technical; I mean I couldn’t just say, ‘Make me stronger!’, the nanobots wouldn’t know what to do. I needed someone who understood the human body, and would tell the bots to grow more muscle tissue or something along those lines.

My end goal was an intuitive voice interface; if I told Ce:Ri that I wanted to punch through walls, and she’d be able to instruct the nanobots on how to go about doing that.

‘Sandra!’ I yelled. ‘Could you pop in for a minute?’ Sandra stomped in with a curious Brooke in her exoskeleton. Beth followed after.

‘I think I’ve figured out the controls for the bots, but the biomedical stuff is complicated. I’m trying to map the features to easy-to-use commands for the nanobots using a directory or catalog of some kind. But frankly this is beyond my humble hacker pay grade.’ I looked at her expectedly.

Sandra replied, ‘I can help, but what you need is a full genome map and an atomic level scan. And that’s proprietary. We had a redacted version at St Hanon’s, it was largely pay-per-use. You couldn’t buy it outright. Augmented Industries owns the source.’

Brooke spoke, ‘Augmented guards anything proprietary with legal and lethal force. It has the largest share of the bionics market, both commercial and military. It’s partly owned by the Matriarchs too.’

This just confirmed what I knew, and I looked nonplussed. ‘Ok, I’ll get you a copy.’

‘You can’t just grab it from the Black Net, you know!’ Sandra said, ‘Those are outdated, complete with missing tracts and deadly errors. Even the paid ones!’

‘We’ll just get a copy of the real one then.’ I turned to my workstation and accessed the Augmented Industries domain.

‘Sure, just waltz into one of the most protected systems on the planet and grab a copy. While you’re at it why not head to Chase Citi Sino Bank and drop a mil credits into my account.’ Sandra sarcastically said.

Ten minutes later, I was in. I started the download process.

‘How the fuck... ‘ Sandra muttered.

‘Wait, I saw the name of the script you ran. Matador. Wasn’t Matador the hack that crashed the Augmented servers last year for a day? They were fucking offline for a day! They lost billions!’’ Brooke began.

‘I thought they concluded Matador was a state sanctioned hack by the Eastern Bloc?’

Brooke connected the dots. ‘You! You’re Matador! You’re the bastard!’

Maybe I shouldn’t have showed off in front of the girls, but I couldn’t resist. Everyone assumed that the crash was an economic attack on Augmented by a rival, but it was just an opportunistic hack by me to install a backdoor through an exploit I’d found. I’d orchestrated a denial of service attack with a cluster of satellites I’d hijacked, amidst their confusion I’d snuck in a worm which tunneled a secret doorway for me.

‘You? You took down the Augmented network last year? Alone? The video of the director’s meltdown at the press conference is still being circulated.’

Ce:Ri gave a soft chime to indicate that the download was complete and I gave access to Sandra.

‘This should be good. I’ll try and tally the catalog against your interface with Ce:Ri’s help. I’ll also be doing a full scan and compare my bots and yours.’ Sandra said enthusiastically. ‘You know, it’s nice to bury my head in study and research again.’

‘I’ll be taking a closer look at your workshop and the mechs below. I love vintage mechs. Maybe I could find something useful, even if it’s just stock material for the fabricator.’ Brooke said.

Beth chipped in, ‘I’m gonna use the fabricator to print up some stuff, seeing that we might be in here for a bit, I’m gonna make it a little more livable.’

I gave them a thumbs up, glad that everyone had something to occupy their time and continued my work on the nanobot interface.


A couple hours later, I’d had already made significant progress. I even had a basic hypothesis on how the I was able to spread the nanobots to Sandra and likely Beth.

Sandra was infected first. That was when I some of my cum entered her mouth accidentally at the hospital; it was also after that that the ‘mind control’ ability was initiated. I suspected that my cum contained the nanobot Seed which was required to infect someone.

The Seed was probably a little starter factory that would produce the required mass of initial nanobots that would eventually take over the entire person and put them under my control.

And I think producing the ‘Seed’ took time; my testicles could probably build one every day or two. And that’s why even when I came in Beth so many times on the first day, the second Seed was only implanted during our session in the hot tub the day after. That would explain why I heard the notification then.

Also after a day of rest, my balls also felt... ‘heavy’? That was the only way I could describe it; I assumed that meant I had another Seed bullet in the chamber.

This was all speculation, and that was how I think it worked, although Sandra would probably groan at my oversimplification.

Sandra had also been working hard on integrating the see stolen data with Ce:Ri, so much so that I now could get the nanobots to respond to basic verbal commands; Ce:Ri was able to interpret the context and translate it into technical and biological changes.

I’d already tested some basic commands; something simple at first, I’d been able to turn a small patch of my skin dark brown and back again with no problems.

Unfortunately for Sandra, the nanobots only responded to my commands, even those that were in her body; they were keyed on a quantum level to respond only to me. It seemed impossible to transfer control of her bots back to her.

‘So ... basically, I’m under your ‘mind control’ and my poor defenseless body is subject to your lustful urges?’ Sandra said when I told her that. She pretended to swoon, but at the same time she hiked up her skirt and flashed me, showing me that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I even noticed her pussy was freshly shaved.

Of course, Beth had to walk right in at that moment.

She took one look at Sandra’s compromised position, turned and stared at me accusingly.

‘Oh no, Mistress! The evil, perverted, mind controlling, Master is forcing me to expose myself!’ Sandra started to spread her legs to give me an even better view.

‘Uh ... I haven’t commanded her to do anything... ‘ I explained.

‘You evil man! How could you do this poor innocent girl!’ Beth reached out and rubbed a finger up and down Sandra’s slit. ‘You must have commanded her to get wet too!’ she continued, ‘Look!’. She waved the glistening finger at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.