The Blood Empress
Chapter 1: A Stiff Awakening

Copyright© 2019 by Wagyu San

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Stiff Awakening - Paranoid, shut-in, professional nerd and hacker - Kieran Trent, is lying a pool of blood, filled with personal regrets and gaping bullet holes left by the Matriarch's cyber-assassins. Instead of dying, he wakes up with superhuman strength, reflexes; and a penis twice as big to boot. Now he needs to figure out why he's banging a couple of hot nurses, able to fight off more killer-assassins and most importantly, why his sperm can control women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Geeks   Revenge  

Clearly, I wasn’t supposed to be alive, much less be very aware that I have a rock solid erection pointing at the ceiling. Looking down, I pondered on the absurdity of my situation - the last thing I remembered was bleeding out and left to die by a bunch of the Matriarchy’s thugs.

My stiffy was really, really hard, I peered closer.

Goddamn it! Something’s wrong.

The thing sticking out of me was at least twelve inches long, and thick to boot; a holo-pornstar’s wang.

And where the fuck was I?

A chorus of giggles filled the room, I peeped out with half-lidded eyes. Two cute nurses were very preoccupied with my dick.

‘Think it’s real?’ one of them whispered.

‘Only one way to find out,’ said the blonde. She reached out and grabbed my cock, bending it left and right, examining it roughly.

‘Sandra!’ the second one, a brunette, hissed, horrified and scandalised, ‘what if he wakes up!’

‘Naah. Triple dose of Morphinon-C. It’ll keep an vat-elephant asleep.’

‘It damn bloody well is as big as an elephant’s trunk.’ the brunette one said.

Sandra seemed to have come to grips with my erection and settled on stroking it up and down.

Her fingers couldn’t wrap around the base of it entirely - that definitely wasn’t my dick, but it sure felt like it was mine.

‘Here, check it out, Beth.’ Sandra nonchalantly handed my cock over to the other nurse.

‘Uh-uh, no way! He’s gonna wake up!’

‘Whatever, Beth, could you do the rounds on his physio-data? I have to check on Mr. Pervy Anderson in 39.’

The blonde left and I slyly examined the other one. Glasses, quite cute, with freckles and reddish brown hair. My dick was still waving in the air; this time it was throbbing more pronouncedly thanks to the blonde’s ministrations.

Beth headed to the console beside me, looking at some graphs on the screen; I could tell she kept sneaking glances at my magnificent cock though.

Like a moth to a flame, Beth succumbed; she walked to the side of the bed, reached out and held my cock in her right hand. It took me some effort to not react; and I was rewarded when Beth leaned in to examine it better.

She peeled my foreskin from the tip of my dick and exposed the pink, bulbous shiny head. Fascinated, she gripped the shaft harder and settled into an up-and-down stroking motion. Checking that I seemed to be still out like a bulb, she pressed her forearm against the length of my cock, attempting to take a rough measurement.

Holy shit. It was not quite the length of her forearm, but it sure came close.

Emboldened, Beth looked at her watch, then around the room; she waltzed to the door and I heard the digital beep and the tell-tale snicker of a magno-lock engaging.

She unfastened her skirt and climbed carefully on to the bed, straddling me with her thighs. Holding my cock with her right hand, she carefully pressed it against the cleft of her panties.

Beth earnestly began rubbing it up and down against her panties; she started slow but soon escalated to a more frantic pace. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lips, in an attempt to quieten her moans.

At this point, I opened my eyes to savor the view. A teenage nurse masturbating. While straddling my thighs. With a huge dick that clearly felt like mine and that didn’t exist before. I was waiting to wake up from this happy dream.

Her breathing was rapidly increasing and her movements more frantic; she was clearly going to cum. And I didn’t want to be left hanging.

‘Hello.’ I blurted out. ‘I don’t think we’ve been introduced.’

Her eyes snapped open and she suppressed a scream. ‘Oh my god! I’m sorry! Oh my god!’

‘I’m Kieran. You seem to be rather familiar with me, and Mr. Stiffy down here.’

She tried to clamber off me, but I reached out, grabbed her hips and held her down.

‘Woah, hang on there. No need to rush off. Mr. Stiffy here needs some more attention.’

‘I ... can’t! Against the rules! I’m in trouble. Oh no ... what have I done?’ Beth was beginning to get frantic, tearing at the edges of her eyes.

‘Relax. You’re a lovely nurse, taking care of patient in sore need of ... attention. And you are a very beautiful girl who clearly has some needs as well. I won’t be telling anyone.’

‘Ok... ‘ she paused uncertainly. Taking advantage of her slight hesitation, I pulled her down for a kiss. Rather timidly, she returned it and I pressed in harder, working my tongue into her mouth. It didn’t take much, she was soon breathing hard and really into it.

My hands moved and caressed her thighs, moving upwards toward her butt; I took the opportunity to squeeze them. Firm yet soft; kneading them a few times like dough. With her lips still planted on mine, I pulled her panties aside and started rubbing her pussy from the back. My fingers dipped in occasionally, pushing inside her, feeling her soft slick tightness.

Soft moans were escaping from her pink lips; Beth was wet, I swear she was beginning to soak the sheets.

‘Suck me a bit, honey.’

Beth leaned over and licked the head tentatively. Shit. My dick was super-sensitive to boot and I groaned appreciatively. Encouraged, she stuck the tip of my dick into her mouth and sucked hard, deflating her cheeks in the process. Gripping the shaft with her left hand, she jacked me with long, steady strokes. Then, pulling out my cock head quickly out of her mouth, she a made a lewd squishy ‘pop’ sound; this I could tell, amused her greatly and she proceeded to repeat the process, by the fifth time however, she seemed interested in seeing how deep she could shove Mr. Stiffy down her throat.

It was with tremendous effort, she managed to swallow it down halfway down the shaft. Beth pulled out using her hand to mark where she could take me to.

‘Holy shit.’ she said realising there was easily another six inches untouched by her throat. Leaning back down she repeated the popping and gagging; making a cacophony of slimy perverted sounds that would have placed a grin on any holo-porn producer.

‘I wove orr big cock... ‘ she said with her mouth full, ‘neber sheen one sho big. I’m sho fuggin’ wet.’

A quick flick on the magzipper and she shucked the rest of her nurse costume to the floor. The white lacy bra and panties followed, but she left her stockings and little nurse headgear on. It was every teenage fantasy come true.

Her body was maybe a little too skinny but her tits were petite and perfect, with swear-to-god pink nipples that stuck out like tiny corn kernels. Her body was unbelievably smooth and I just stared at that pussy.

It was glorious.

Entirely hairless, her pussy held an appealing pinkish hue; her labia was perfectly formed, with the inner lips just peeking out from her larger folds. Reaching over, I peeled her lips apart to reveal a lovely, tiny nub of a clitoris; my finger brushed it lightly and she shivered appreciatively. Gently with my finger, I pressed her very copiously leaking entrance; it started to gape open and close, oozing her juices over my chest. She was practically shivering with suppressed tension.

It was all too beautiful. I grabbed her ass with both hands, lifted her pussy to my face and feasted like a starving man. It wasn’t nuanced or skilled, I was just overwhelmed by my need to touch and explore that perfect pussy. Nipping, licking, sucking randomly, my tongue simply went to town on her, there was no finesse, I just ate her pussy out with the reverent hunger of a beast; pretty soon my fingers joined the feast and I had to admit I got quite rough.

‘Oh shit, FUCK! Coming ... omigawd. Coming!’

Only then I looked up to see Beth stifling her howls with her nurse’s headpiece and the orgasm rippling through her body.

‘Cock now,’ she panted. ‘BIG cock in my pussy now!’ She positioned her still trembling thighs over my cock. And roughly jammed it into her pussy.

Her body tensed as the head popped in; I saw the tension ripple through her body, her body grew angular and stark as she strained to shove my big dick into her. It was wild, she seemed to have lost all inhibitions and was focused on one thing. Feeding her cunt with that huge rock-hard banana I had down there.

Almost all the way in, her eyes glazed over, and I could tell her thighs were probably gonna cramp and collapse soon. My hands clamped down on her ass cheeks; I pried them apart and thrust my hips upward, forcing the last final inches into her.

Gurgling noises babbled from her mouth, her pupils were rolled up into her head and her body started twitching. Her pussy gushed a clear liquid all over my pelvis and at that point, she looked like she was having a seizure.

I might have killed her with my new cock.

Worriedly, I cradled her face and whispered urgently, ‘Beth? Beth? You ok?’

‘Fuck me.’ she gargled. ‘Best orgasm EVER. Shit. I can still feel that damn lamppost inside me. Hot and pulsing.’

‘Can’t feel legs,’ she continued, ‘You ... do the fucking. Hurry, still cumming.’

Hell, I didn’t need to be told twice; having stuck my dick into a girl and having her come senseless just from that does wonders to the ego and libido. Plus I was really horny, a beast:like horniness that I had never felt before. My new cock felt amazing sunk into the tight sheath of her pussy.

Hugging her, I sat up and laid her on my bed; slowly careful not to dislodge her valiant achievement, I climbed out and stood at the side of my bed.

Looking down at her, I realised that there would be no self-control on my part. Her thighs were spread wide, her body was covered in sheen of sweat and she-cum. Hiking her thighs and ass up, I grabbed her ankles and pried her legs open as wide as she could go. My monstrous cock was still lodged deeply in her.

I started with long deep strokes. It didn’t last long; I was soon pounding that pussy like there was no tomorrow. At this point, I wasn’t aware of her at all. Just my hardness in that tight, wet receptacle. My hearing was dulled with all the blood rushing to my head.

I just pounded and pounded.

As I approached my orgasm, I realized I was grunting like a bear and Beth was literally howling in ecstasy. When she squirted and howled, it was my cue to cum.

I wanted to cum so badly in that pussy, but a last minute burst of conscience told me that she might not be on birth control. Pulling out, I jacked the last few strokes with my hand and looked up.

Oh shit. The other blonde nurse was standing there, watching with an evil grin on her face.

Too late. My cum blasted out of my dick like a shotgun. The first shot hit Beth in the chin; the second plastered her face; and exactly at that moment, the blonde nurse laughed out loud at our predicament.

My final shot arced higher and hit the blonde nurse in her open mouth. She was stunned and gaped like a fish. My cum was dripping off her nose and chin. I think at least some must have entered her mouth.

That was probably the pivotal and most important cum shot of my life.

The blonde, Sandra if I remembered correctly, continued gaping for a good five seconds before hacking and spitting my cum from her mouth. She leapt to the towels beside the bed and proceeded to wipe her face vigorously.

Beth was just coming to, descending from her orgasmic high when she saw Sandra in the room cleaning her face.

‘You fucker!’ Sandra screeched, pointing at me. ‘You did that on purpose!’ Looking over to the naked Beth sprawled on the bed, her face contorted to a malicious grin.

‘Now you’ve done it you stupid cunt. Management’s perfect little doll, all covered in a patient’s cum. Doubt you’ll be getting that promotion, in fact you’re probably gonna get fired on the spot. Can’t wait to see Dr Johnson’s face when I tell her what just happened!’

Beth was choking back sobs. ‘No please Sandra,’ she whimpered,’please don’t tell anyone! I need this job. You know I do ... with Brooke needing her treatments ... please Sandra! Anything! I’ll do anything. Please!’

‘Now who’s the cunt now?’ Sandra hissed through gritted teeth. ‘Taking credit for my work, sucking up to management, putting yourself ahead in line for promotion. Think I didn’t know?’

‘Now please,’ I began, ‘don’t do this, it’s my fault. Please no one has to... ‘

‘Shut the fuck up horse dick!’ Sandra held a hand to my face. ‘This doesn’t concern you. We haven’t got to you shooting yourself off on me yet!’

Turning her attention back to the hapless Beth, she continued, ‘Anything I want huh?’ Sandra suddenly hiked her skirt up, ‘Crawl here you stupid slut. If you can suck some stranger’s cock, you sure as hell can eat some pussy.’

Beth with her makeup streaked with tears obediently got on her knees and crawled to Sandra, who was enjoying every moment of this power trip.

Standing there nude and helpless, all I could do was watch the scene before me. Sandra’s face was flushed with excitement; she stood with her legs akimbo and her pelvis thrust out. Her pussy had a small tuft of blonde pubic hair on top and she was clearly getting wet from anticipation.

When Beth placed her face close to her crotch, Sandra reached out and grabbed Beth with her right hand; clutching her hair tightly, Sandra rammed Beth mouth into her pussy and started grinding into her face roughly.

‘Oh fuck me,’ Sandra forced the words through ground teeth,’ Suck my pussy bitch! Stick that tongue out! Lick harder! Stupid cunt! Who’s my bitch?’

Beth just took it. She licked and licked, coughing and gagging all over Sandra’s cunt, smearing her face with saliva and Sandra’s juices. Sandra jerked Beth face back, spat on it, slapped it a couple of times and jammed it back between her legs. She was clearly working her way to a huge ego fuelled orgasm.

What could I say? I loved rough sex, and I couldn’t control my massive boner even as I watched Beth getting abused. Sandra was an extremely attractive blonde as well, she had the cold, evil bitch vibe going, and she was hot enough that any mega-credit sugar daddy would have her latched on their arms as a trophy mistress.

My cock got me in trouble again. Noticing my recovered erection, a vicious look crossed her face. ‘Fuck her ass,’ she commanded. Beth whimpered in fear. ‘Do something with that cock of yours and ram it up the bitch’s asshole.’

‘Come on... ‘ I started, ‘It’s enough what you’re doing to her... ‘

‘Do it or I report the bitch anyway,’ she said coldly. ‘You still owe me for hitting me with your stinking cum.’

I looked to Beth who nodded quietly to me, she shifted herself so her ass pointed up and her face still pointed towards Sandra’s pussy. ‘Do it rough,’ Sandra commanded, ‘Jam that horse cock up her ass in one stroke. I wanna hear her scream.’

Ignoring Sandra’s demands, I crouched behind Beth, and fed my cock as gently as I could into her asshole. The bulbous head was huge, it was easily twice the size of my old dick, there was no way this wasn’t gonna hurt. Reaching down, I smeared her pussy juice around her ass, then spat into it, hoping to get as much lube into it as possible.

Sandra looked annoyed and demanded I fuck that asshole immediately. So I did. Pushing my cock in slowly, Beth grimaced in pain as her asshole was stretched beyond anything she’d ever experienced before; she panted and grunted in pain. My cock was halfway in and Beth looked like she was barely holding it together.

At this point, Sandra got impatient. She pushed Beth firmly back and forced the rest of my cock in at one go. Beth stifled a howl. ‘Now, jackhammer that ass,’ she said, ‘Make sure you break that asshole or she gets it.’

It was an obscene symphony of bodies. Beth’s asshole was tight and the sphincter grasped my cock in the right places as I sawed in and out of that puckered ring; I couldn’t help it, it felt too good, I began hammering her ass without conscience. Sandra switched between watching Beth’s pained expressions and large pole going down the tiny hole. All this while, she made Beth continue eating her pussy.

‘Come in that asshole, and make sure you keep your cum inside her,’ Sandra demanded. ‘I hate cum. And cocks. Only my bitches get to touch my pussy. ‘

‘Beth you stupid cunt, make sure you suck that cock clean after, let’s see how you like the taste of your ass!’ she sniggered. At this point, I was on the verge of a massive orgasm, regardless of how wrong this was, I was assfucking a teenage nurse while she was eating out another super hot blonde dyke. My cock welled up and I could see it pulse dramatically as l pumped what must have been a gallon up that poor girl’s asshole.

My eyes lost focus for a moment, I heard a soothing voice say, ‘Integration complete, cycle initiated.’ Where the hell did that come from? I figured I must have been hearing things and looked down on the scene before me.

Sandra was completing her orgasm by rubbing her pussy on a semi-comatose Beth; who was lying on the floor, her body twitching from an involuntary orgasm brought on incredibly by my vicious sodomy. Her asshole was gaping, my cum leaking out in small spurts.

Sandra bent down and roughly jammed two fingers into Beth’s asshole; she twisted and curled her fingers, scooping out a dollop of my cum. She grabbed Beth’s head, lifted it up and in a malicious and deliberate movement, smeared it all over her face.

‘Now suck his cock.’

Beth face wrinkled in disgust, ‘Please no,’ she begged.

‘Come on Sandra, let her be.’ I pleaded.

‘Suck the cock bitch. And shut up horse cock!’

Beth slowly got to her feet and lurched over to me, she stared at my cock and got down on her knees reluctantly. Sandra watched in delight as Beth steeled herself to swallow my cock which was covered in cum and her ass juices.

Looking at poor Beth, my temper got to me - I eyed Sandra and blurted, ‘If you want my cock sucked so much, why don’t you do it instead!’

Sandra tossed her head back and laughed, ‘I hate that brown nosing do-gooder cunt. Now that I’ve got dirt on her, she’s gonna be my bitch, if she wants to keep her job and keep up on her stupid sister’s medical bills. You’re just a stunt cock. After this, she’s gonna spend her free time, on her knees between my legs. And I’m gonna... ‘

The sentence was never completed.

Sandra gaped like a fish, her mouth opened and closed but no sounds came out. Her eyes glazed over and she stared blankly at us.

Oh shit, was she having a seizure?

Without warning, she pushed Beth aside, walked in front of me, got on her knees and stuffed my softening dick into her throat.

The fuck? Beth looked up at me curiously.

Sandra the dyke was doing her best at cleaning off the ass juices and cum on my cock; she was extra diligent and swallowed appreciatively after licking it all over. She didn’t stop and kept bobbing up and down. Fuck my dick was getting hard again.

Beth looked at me bewildered, ‘She’s a cock virgin far as I know, she hates men. Why’s she doing this?’

My dick was back at full mast, Sandra was still going at it with a curiously intense vigour. I pulled her off my dick.

‘You fucker!’ She sputtered, ‘that was disgusting! How the fuck did you make me do that?’ Her forehead throbbed in anger.

It was just a comment made in anger, why did she have to obey it? Maybe it was a game she was playing? Acting out some weird reverse domination fantasy?

‘Heard you’re a virgin, Sandra,’ I started.

‘Yes, never fucked a gross man’s dick in my life. Fucked lots of sweet bitches like Beth over there though.’

‘You wanna put my cock in your pussy?’

‘Hell no! Keep that thing away from me! Don’t even know how you made me suck it! We’re done here. Beth let’s go!’ Sandra grabbed Beth and steered her towards her clothes.

Her strange behavior made me decide to test a theory. Maybe Sandra had a strange compulsion to obey me.

‘Sandra, why don’t you come sit on the bed and spread your legs.’ I offered.

It was one of the weirdest things I’ve seen.

Sandra just stopped what she was doing abruptly, headed over and placed her firm derrière the bed. Bracing herself with her elbows, she spread her naked thighs wide in a most blatant display, exposing her still wet blonde pussy in an unmistakable invitation.

‘Fuck me,’ Beth blurted,’why’d she do that?’

Sandra growled, ‘What the fuck did you do to me? Why am I doing this?’

My cock was helping me do the thinking. Another beautiful pussy lay in its sights and unconsciously I closed the distance.

I positioned myself right between those two lithe slender legs. My cock was pressed up at the entrance of the virgin pussy.

‘Tell me you want my dick in you.’ I tested this command.

‘Yes please stick your dick in me and bust me open!’ Sandra said with gusto. Her eyebrows furrowed and she muttered,’What the hell? How’d you make me say that?’

‘Shit!’ I grinned, ‘Don’t know what game you’re playing or what’s going on but my cock needs to go in there right now!’

Beth stood beside me and watched curiously. My bulbous head parted Sandra’s inner labia and I pushed forward slowly but firmly. With my cockhead in the canal, I soon met a resistance which I assumed was her hymen.

Beth watched curiously and suddenly sprang into action.

She grabbed my face and gave me an insistent kiss. ‘Fuck her hard. Ram it in. My ass still hurts, I’m gonna walk funny for a week.’

‘So should she.’

Her tongue snaked into my mouth and her hand rested on the small of my back and urged me forward.

It was a mighty thrust. Sandra’s howl should have brought a Megacorp Spec Ops team running, but surprisingly no one barged into the ward to stop the shenanigans.

It was warm, slick and tight. The pussy, I swear sucked on me. My dick was so huge it seemed to yank some of her insides out as I withdrew; I jammed it right back in and pumped away mindlessly. It was so good.

Sandra just gurgled, I couldn’t tell if she was enjoying herself or not, but she didn’t seem to be all here. Beth watched incredulously as I sawed in and out the other nurse mercilessly; she had one hand on my back and the other diddling her own pussy.

So slick and so incredibly tight, I got lost once again and worked myself up into a frenzy, ramming my horse cock deep into that blonde snatch. I managed to get a hold of myself maybe five minutes in and took stock of what was happening.

My huge dick was buried balls deep in a deserving ‘evil’ blonde cunt; said cunt was twitching on the bed, her eyes rolled back in what I assumed was a mind-breaking continuous orgasm. She was skinny and I could see my dick outlined in her pelvis.

Maybe I had killed another nurse with my dick. She was a man hating lesbian dyke too. Wtf was happening?

Beth made her presence known. She was sitting up on the bed with her hands masturbating both her holes. I could see she was using the gallon of cum I deposited in her ass as lube. Panting really hard, she moaned.

‘You broke her, I think. She hasn’t stopped cumming since you distended her cooch.’

Beth shifted her perky bottom a little closer to Sandra’s face, reaching into her still gaping asshole (my bad) with two fingers, she casually pulled out a huge gob of my cum and smeared it on Sandra’s face. She repeated the process, this time in Sandra’s unresisting open mouth.

‘Sandra’s a real power tripping bitch,’ Beth said, working her fingers deep into Sandra’s mouth, methodically making sure my cum and her ass juices got into every nook and cranny.

‘Something happened after you tore up my butt,’ Beth proceeded, ‘I realised I really hate this bitch, I hate my life and I won’t take it lying down anymore.’

I was still pumping languidly in and out of Sandra’s snatch, how could I not? Watching the fascinating tableaux in front of me. Beth leaned over and pulled my incredibly erect cock out of Sandra’s cunt and proceeded to straddle her in a 69 position.

‘She needs it in the ass now.’

Beth voice brooked no argument; she hooked the blonde’s thighs up with her arms and pulled; Sandra’s legs were now pointed to the heavens and her knees could cup her ears. Beth was giving me full access and a wonderful view of that puckered little butthole. Looking me in the eye, she slipped both her middle fingers right into Sandra’s asshole and pried it apart. I could hear Sandra groan.

Mesmerized, I positioned my battering ram for entry; Beth pried that asshole apart and stared intently as the bulbous head of my cock popped into the first ring of Sandra’s sphincter muscle. Beth’ face was inches from my cock and I was suddenly anxious to be sodomizing my second woman ever. This time mainly because Sandra seemed clearly out of it, plus it looked like my plus sized cock might not fit.

Sandra groaned. She was coming down from the gargantuan orgasm she had from her first cock hammering. I think she was starting to realize something was going on around her butthole. Beth noticed my hesitation.

‘You’re gonna fuck that asshole and sodomize this bitch that tormented me for the past six months. You’re my payback. Besides you owe me, my asshole is still gaping and leaking cum.’

I must have looked a bit shocked at Beth’s change in demeanor. Her vengeance warped her tone and personality so quickly. Nowhere was the shy, awkward nurse I fucked gently an hour ago.

‘I’ll suck your cock when you fuck her ass ok? You like that? Ass to mouth? I’ve seen the holoporn. Men like that shit. As long as you bust that virgin hole open with that pole of yours. I’ll do it. We can even fuck some more after this. I’ll be your submissive slut.’

Beth removed a finger and cupped my balls lovingly and urged me forward. She made an ‘O’ with her mouth and planted it right above Sandra’s pussy.

‘See? Three holes. Fuck that ass, then pussy and my mouth. Just make sure you break that bitch’s ass.’

What man could resist such enticements? Blood rushed from my head straight to my cock. I didn’t think it could get any harder. I was losing all restraint.

‘Mmmmph ... the fugg... ‘ Sandra gargled, ‘shit what’s happening ... my ass ... feels weird... ‘

This was my cue.

I jammed that log of mine mercilessly in one fell stroke; I was balls deep up the blonde bitch’s maiden asshole.

Sandra made an godly screech that promised to bring the roof down. Beth calmly lowered her thighs and sat on her mouth to muffle the banshee’s wails.

It was tight as fuck. Her asshole felt amazing. And I kept my promise to Beth by plowing in and out like a jackhammer. I didn’t know how Sandra could keep up all that screaming without catching her breath.

Beth stared at my cock with glee and true to her word, she languidly opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. She left it there and drooled copiously.

‘Fuck,’ I groaned, ‘You’re so nasty.’ My cock withdrew from Sandra’s gaping ass; an involuntary fart burst from her, must’ve been all that air I fucked in there. I grabbed my shaft and began rubbing the tip of my cock on Beth’s tongue. Shit, it felt damn good.

I slid my cock deep down Beth’s throat. Aside from a couple of coughs and choking noises, Beth urged me forward, wrapping her arms around my butt and pulling me in. Her throat bulged and her eyes were red and tearing, but she did it. Somehow suppressing her gag reflex, she had her nose pressed up to my pelvis.

God, it felt wonderful. She pushed me out, and a torrent of my precum and her spit poured out of her mouth. Still gasping she insisted, ‘Asshole. Mouth. Pussy. Go.’

Obeying, I stuck my cock back into Sandra’s ass. The wailing began again, but I couldn’t care less. Single stroke up the ass, then right down Beth’s throat and then back into Sandra’s pussy. This was truly indulgent, I was using those three holes like a bunch of sextoys, it was like jacking off with no regard to my sex partners. All I thought of was my pleasure. Tight ass, silky pussy and drooling mouth; I just kept a solid rotation.

This cock was definitely not mine. Not only was it easily twice as long and thick; I had already cum twice and it was still as hard as ever.

Must have been about ten minutes of this solid pounding, when I noticed Sandra had stopped screeching and was now babbling incoherently. Pulling out of her gaping abused holes I noticed that the floor was soaked from her cum. She must have been leaking all over.

I motioned Beth off her and flipped Sandra over on to her back. Her eyes were unfocused and her mouth slack. My urge to cum was still strong, so I pushed my dick back up her rectum. Stroking slowly in and out, I tried to figure out why Sandra behaved like this.

‘Maybe she’s closet bisexual?’ I suggested to Beth.

‘Don’t think so. Think it’s your cock. Must have have been so dominant,’ Beth panted, still jerking off and staring at me sodomising Sandra.

‘Hot, dominant, huge fucking cock. Breaking the bitch cock. Ass pounding hypnotic cunt destroying ... cock. Uh ... uh.’ Beth had just talked herself into another orgasm.

I was going to cum again, I increased my thrusting; leaned over and roughly forced my tongue into Sandra’s mouth. I busted a huge load into Sandra’s asshole.

Staggering backwards I sat on the visitor’s chair and surveyed the scene around me. Beth was grinning smugly; cum drunk with her legs akimbo on the bed, her hair a mess and the nurse hat sitting crumpled on the floor. She caught me looking at her and lewdly pried her pussy lips apart to give me a better look.

Sandra was coming to; she felt around her leaking asshole in horror and I could see the rage gather in her face.

‘I’m gonna kill you,’ she growled, ‘You’re gonna be in max penitentiary slaving over spambots for the rest of your life.’

Looking at my juice covered cock, I wondered if my commands still worked. I looked Sandra in the eye and said, ‘Suck it clean.’

Sandra’s face contorted in horror as she readily crawled over and knelt between my legs.

‘What the fuck? Why is body obeying you! You asshole! I’m gonna ... hurk! Glag! Blarg!’

My cock two thirds down her gullet turned the rest of her sentence into delightful gagging sounds. Sandra sucked dutifully, with loving attention she swallowed all the cum and juices of my cock. She even pulled out and licked the entire shaft, culminating in her engulfing my balls and gently tonguing them clean.

‘Why’s she obeying your orders?’ Beth had knelt down beside her and was watching curiously.

‘She really hated men. Not a day without her shooting off shit about how men were useless. And how she was going to join the Matriarchy when she could afford a combat upgrade.’

‘I mean look at her now. That’s the finest example of cock worship.’

All that loving attention got me back at attention.

‘Cumming. Swallow it all. Don’t miss a drop.’ I held the bun on Sandra’s head and shoved it down all the way; groaning I felt the pulses as I emptied another (Huge? How the fuck?) load into the willing mouth. Sandra was swallowing as fast as she could.

My cock was finally limp, but it felt like I could easily get it up again if I really wanted too. Unbelievable. Even in my teens, two orgasms and I was out for a couple of hours. Now mostly drained and not addled by horniness I took stock of the situation. This time I swore not to be distracted again.

Sandra was still tucked between my legs, languidly sucking on my balls.

‘How did I end up here? And where’s here exactly?’ I said to Beth.

‘This is St. Hanon’s Hospital Ark. It’s a private medical facility, a nicer way of saying ‘Mob hospital’, we’re not linked to any major Corp. You’re kind of a mystery. Came all wrapped up like a mummy. Someone just dumped you at the door. Fees fully prepaid too, and that’s quite a lot of quyptocash by the way.’

‘I was pretty sure I was dead though... ‘ I started to check my body, I was quite sure there were several grievous wounds in my chest and stomach where the cluster flechettes had found their way in and violently shredded the surrounding tissue.

‘Oh yeah,’ Beth continued,’You are covered in scars. It’s like someone put you back together like a jigsaw. When you arrived you weren’t in critical condition, in fact you were all patched up ... but in an induced drug coma. What exactly happened to you? It’s like you were in a blender or something. Industrial accident?’

It was industrial ... industrial espionage that is. And my death was definitely not an accident. The Matriarch’s goons took the data chip from me, and filled Temmy and me with thousands of nano steel slivers.

Ah ... Temmy, you were the best dog, you never stood a chance and you died fighting to protect me.

Juliet too. My brief and only ‘almost’ girlfriend; she was the one that brought me the this job; we clicked instantly. We met IRL once only, but soon she was messaging and flirting outrageously with me.

The thug just laughed when with my final breaths, I’d asked them to spare her.

‘Ummm ... yeah nasty incident with some machinery. Think the Corp didn’t want publicity and this incident on the books. Probably dumped me here to keep things quiet.’

‘So what are you going to do with her?’ Beth indicated to Sandra; she started to put her disheveled self together.

Funniest expression on Sandra’s face; she had a deep frown and was now pumping her sore and engorged lips up and down my cock.

I guess I did have another load in me; I didn’t have to prolong this time and calmly shot off another seemingly large load down Sandra’s throat.

‘Good bitches swallow.’ Beth piped up. Sandra just glared at me, mouth full of my cum.

‘Yes, go ahead.’ I acquiesced. Sandra swallowed dramatically.

‘For some reason, she obeys, although quite reluctantly.’ I managed.

‘When I find out what’s going on,’ Sandra started with a grimace on her face, ‘I’m gonna get your balls cut off and fed... ‘

‘Shut up.’ I interrupted. Sandra snapped her mouth shut. I wanted to test something.

‘Stand up. Bend over and stick your ass out. Spread your ass cheeks’

Her reaction was swift and instant. Reaching over, I pushed a finger deep into her ass; I could hear her giving a grunt or two.

‘Cum now’. I ordered. Her body twitched like a marionette with a tell-tale orgasm, but she maintained her posture.

‘Sneeze.’ She gave a wet and loud one, whilst still bent over and shaking from the orgasm’s after tremors.

Curiouser and curiouser. It seemed I had full control of her motor functions, even the involuntary ones. Pretty sure no one I knew could do a full blown sneeze on command. I could probably order her to stop breathing and she would suffocate; but I wasn’t enough of a monster to test this out.

I tested if I had any control over her mental functions. ‘Sandra, stand up and face me. You will now forget your own name.’

‘Nice try. It’s Sandra, asshole.’ she growled.

It seemed my level of physical control over her was absolute; but her mental state remained untouched. Whatever compulsion she had to obey me was on a physical level only.

A klaxon sounded. The lights in the room suddenly began to pulse red.

‘Evacuation alert!’ Beth explained. ‘Probably a synthdrug filter breach or maybe a data-swarm virus banging on the firewall. We should head to the safety zone.’

My instincts were flaring; they were screaming ‘Danger! Danger!’

‘It’s the fucking Femkuza.’ I sputtered to Beth and Sandra, ‘we have to get out of here or we’re all dead!’

‘We? This has nothing to do with me!’ Sandra declared. ‘You’re dead you asshole!’

‘Don’t you know how they work?’ I gasped at her naivety. ‘Everyone is collateral damage. They’ve even killed my dog for fuck’s sake!’

‘They’ll torture you for days, then micro-lobotomize you just for being in the same room as me. When they’re done, what’s left of you will be sold to the flesh-merchants for replacement parts.’

Beth just stared at me in horror.

‘You fucker! This has nothing to do with me!’ Sandra screamed and lunged towards the door.

Too late. The door snicked open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.