Flooded - Cover

Flooded

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Natural disaster leads to some other natural happenings for a young wife and others she meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Sharing   Interracial   Pregnancy   Nudism  

They’d bought their first house and Marta was pregnant again. The first boy was now a year and a half old. They’d had a few fun times with Carlos and Angela who also had a little one.

Only a month into the new house Marta’s husband’s employer went out of business without warning. He began searching for a new job but there was nothing within range of the house they were now committed to.

Marta saw him sweat and stew and it wasn’t good. When it got desperate she said to him, “Sweetie I love you and I have to help. I know from that convention gig that I can earn some good money with my body. Just to tide us over.”

Her husband, naturally, didn’t like the idea but begrudgingly went along with it. “Be careful though.” She knew that so drove an hour away to find a lounge with a better class of customers. She recognized the right place immediately. The swarthy owner explained that all servers got recorded for minimum wage and the standard percentage for tips but any bonuses they got upstairs were off the books. The girls brought in lots of business and he’d like to do “quality control” once a week. Would she like to apply now? He wore a condom like all the customers would.

She whored on MWF, leaving home about seven and returning between two and three. She was popular with her exotic appearance and the cash flow saved their finacial ass, with her ass as she wryly thought. The rest of the time she was a loving housewife and mother and her husband carried on like before.

It took three months for him to find a decent job. He surprised her when the celebration ended up at the lounge where she’d just quit. As instructed she approached the manager. “My husband has an odd request. He’d like to see you do me in the room upstairs that I usually used. Said it would give him closure.” The manager grinned and led the way

When his fat dick was uncovered and her husband stared at it she added, “Bareback”. She closed her eyes and clearly enjoyed how he filled her. After he groaned a load deep in her twat he left and her husband was balls deep in that strange cum. He soon added his and they drove home without speaking.

They went back to the nude resort when the new boy was two months old. In the next cabin were an older mom and her daughter, probably fifty and thirty respectively. They offered to look after the little ones if the couple wanted to do some things on their own.

Her husband told Marta that this time was for her. They’d gotten to know the resort owner who was single and sported a distinctively big cock, possibly why he was in that particular type of business. It reached at least half way to his knees soft and was referred to as “Doug’s Dong”. Doug seemed fascinated by Marta’s appearance snd found many opportunities to interact with ther. She had difficulty keeping her gaze above his waist so her husband suggested she see what the man, but mostly his parts, was like. She expressed reluctance but he could see she was very tempted.

Doug invited her on a “nature hike” and her husband followed with binoculars. When they spread out the blanket from the backpack he found a good viewing position and watched as she carefully lowered herself to take half the dong. He watched until her “cunt runneth over” and scooted back to the cabin. He wagged his own erection when she returned. She begged off, pleading soreness, and gave him a blowjob.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.