Flooded - Cover

Flooded

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Natural disaster leads to some other natural happenings for a young wife and others she meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Sharing   Interracial   Pregnancy   Nudism  

The hurricane, with its winds and storm surge and immense rainfall, had flooded the run-down apartment building they occupied at a subsistence level. Their few possessions of any worth fit in a shabby suitcase and a plastic bag which they clung to as they waded to where busses would take them to shelters.

Fortunately the temperatures were mild since the only housing was military tents that the National Guard had hurriedly erected. Cots were gone so cushions on the floor were the only sleeping arrangements. Many families shared each tent as well. To this poor couple it was almost like a vacation though, not having to constantly think of ways to make money for necessities now supplied by relief organizations. The military food service was better than some of the soup kitchens for the homeless.

It did take some getting used to the constant, twenty-four-hour a day hum of voices, not much muted by the tent fabric. But one adjusted.

Marta felt the snuggling from behind her and she partially woke up. There was that nice hardness pushing against her back, something that had been neglected during this upheaval. The hand that slipped under her blanket in the darkness pushed up the t-shirt that was her only sleeping garment and began caressing her legs.

Awakening more she realized with a small start that her husband was in front of her! She thought there was a teenage boy from another family on that side. The hand stopped its caresses briefly, then resumed. Her mind whirled, “What should she do?”

Her own hand sought to push his away but it was strong and persisted. “Perhaps it will stop soon,” she hoped. It was gentle and non-threatening though and she didn’t want to cause a ruckus. The hand moved upwards and cupped her breast, then tweaked a nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure to her crotch, weakening her resistance. When the hand pulled the back of her t-shirt up and a naked erection pressed into the valley between her buns, protected only by cotton panties, she had to react and turned away to lay on her belly, hoping that this unknown person would desist. He did and she relaxed, hoping to get some more sleep. The sensations and her imagination of where things could have gone kept her awake for a while.

When she awoke, the mats next to her were empty, denying her any clue as to her ... what should she consider him, she wondered? Assailant? She hadn’t been harmed. Tease? No, he was not holding back. Mystery Man was the only term she could think of.

Her curiosity kept going back to those few minutes as she went through her boring day. That night she wickedly decided to sleep on that very same mat and left her panties off.

In the night came the exploring hand again, quickly repeating where it had gone the night before. It felt even more erotic to have her bare buns against that hard/soft hot tube of maleness, similar to her husband’s, yet different because unknown. The hand reached for her knees and raised her upper leg. She shook with nervousness and the wickedness of the stranger’s explorations. His strong fingers caressed her most private place, rubbing and pinching and probing inside, making it swell and moisten. She put a hand over her mouth to squelch her orgasm.

Her Mystery Man kissed the back of her neck, the first sign of affection and she melted. Even her husband had never done that. When she turned her head towards him he nibbled on her ear, keeping her from seeing his face. Just then some late arrivals came close and he withdrew to his own mat.

Once again, he was gone before she awoke. She was in a state of arousal all day but couldn’t find a place to seduce her husband. She did get him to go into a portable toilet after dark but it smelled bad and was too cramped to allow their coupling.

As she laid down, her mind was whirling. Part of it wanted to see where this could go and add to her limited sexual experience. The other part cautioned her about taking such a risk to her marriage. The two were about equally strong, or were they? No panties and the same mat again gave some hint of her decision.

She was awakened the same delicious way again. The skilled hand brought her arousal quickly and she raised her leg without being prompted. She was already wet when his fingers checked her readiness. When the mushroom head popped through her labia, she bit her lip as pleasure racked her body. Each stroke was an inch deeper and she knew she’d never been stretched as much. He hit bottom before he was all inside, another first. Her hand reached down to feel this big thing inside her and cupped some big balls as well.

He moved slowly and carefully to keep others from knowing what was happening. Again, he kissed her neck and sucked her earlobe. At long last he flooded her with hot cream, causing her final shivering orgasm before he withdrew. She laid awake for a while, fingers on her ravished pussy.

As Marta expected, no one was beside her in the morning. Later that afternoon her husband returned followed by a big Latino man. He introduced them, “This is Carlos. He and I have become acquaintances through all the standing in line we must do. He has found us better accommodations. Pack up our things and he will show us the way.

They walked nearly a mile through the rubble strewn streets and came to another tent city, but this one was composed of officer’s tents with little individual rooms, cots and storage furniture. Her husband was so pleased, “This is ours and Carlos is next door.” They quickly moved in and went to get in the dinner line. Her husband was talking intently with someone in front of him, she was behind him and Carlos had let them get ahead of him. Suddenly she felt Carlos move up behind her and felt first a kiss on the back of her neck and then an earlobe being nibbled. Her legs buckled and Carlos caught her before she fell. Gaining her balance, she spun and said through her teeth, “It was you!”

He smiled, “I will be right next door too. I expect you will show me appreciation for finding a place where you can enjoy your husband again.”

That thought shook her inside. Her pussy flooded with her own juice at all the eroticism of the situation. She didn’t know whether to smile or scowl at this man. Was he friend or not? How could she tell?

After dinner she reminded her husband that she’d missed his affections and they hurried to the tent-home. The bedding was two single cots but that was enough for basic comfort when he was on top of her. His prostate was full from the abstinence and she was flooded with sperm and semen again. She climaxed too but not like it had been in the night. Carlos was sitting in the common area when they emerged and gave her a special smile but made no comment.

She insisted her husband cleave to her at bedtime, then laid awake wondering what was next. He was snoring, satisfied. She had to pee so put on her t-shirt and shoes and walked to the portable latrines. When she returned, she hesitated in front of the entrance and then turned to the one next to it. He rose from the cot and put his big arms around her, whispering, “I knew you’d come. I could hear you with him earlier and it made me hungry for you.”

Nothing more needed to be said, especially since only fabric separated her from her husband. They removed their clothing for the first time together. The big man laid on the cot, causing it to groan a bit, with his rod pointing to the ceiling. She thought how big it looked, just like it felt. He had to help her mount him and she appreciated her fresh insemination for its lubricating assistance.

His big hands caressed her outside as his love pole created pleasures in. It was late and both were tired so it was kept brief. He whispered just before she left to the toilet again, having lots to drain, “Tomorrow when he is busy I’d like to have a really good time with you.” She gave no outward sign of her agreement or not.

Her husband heard that temporary jobs were available for storm cleanup so he went to get in line. Carlos had seen the line and knew he’d be away quite a while, just what he desired.

Resigned to her lust, she entered Carlos’ little room and removed her clothing. With time and place, she experienced many new things that afternoon, both reveling and feeling guilty. Some she would reveal tactfully to her husband. Speaking of which, she’d better go shower and hope he didn’t want to be friendly that night. Her twat was tired, getting more use that it ever had.

He came back elated and would start work in the morning. Alcohol was not officially allowed but Carlos had some rum and they celebrated. They were all a bit tipsy when her husband asked Carlos why he was not applying to work. He replied that he had plenty of money to hold out for a while. He had heard that his business was spared the worst of it but access was still difficult. That led to a discussion about the contract manufacturing of plastic parts he did. Knowing workers would be scarce after this mess, he offered work to both of them, since many tasks could be done by women too.

She hugged him. They had never had so much hope before. But then a concern crept in from the back of her mind. Perhaps he was offering this carrot to keep her available for his pleasure. She liked it now as a new experience but it could damage her marriage. They had little choice, she finally realized.

Her husband was tired that night so snuggling was just fine. Awakening in the night to pee, Carlos was waiting at his room door when she returned. He beckoned to her and she went in. Whispering, she said, “I’m still sore from this afternoon. My husband didn’t even get any.” To his credit, he gave her a little kiss and a pat on the ass and she went to her own bed.

For the next three days her husband put in long but well-paid hours, crashing when he could get home. His wife put in some hours too but they were not paid and what happened could never be referred to as work. She was determined to take the chance that Carlos offered.

Happy day! Access to where Carlos had his business was finally opened. He lived in the upstairs of the older factory building. He knew that his friends had no place to go so offered them the use of a second bedroom he used for storage. It took a few hours for three people to find other places for the stuff, clean the neglected space, and put clean bedding on the old iron double bed. A neighborhood restaurant had reopened so they went there to celebrate putting lives back together.

A bottle of whiskey was discovered and opened with three glasses. The young couple got tipsy on the strong drink they were unaccustomed to. She smiled as her husband toasted “friends who help when it is needed”.

Carlos toasted fate for bringing together old friends. That puzzled the wife and she asked for an explanation since she thought her husband said they met in line. He replied that was true but they had worked together a couple of years ago and made friends then, before Carlos had this business. They had lost touch.

Carlos then stood up and toasted the wife for her fine response to his needs. She flushed red and looked at her husband. He took a swig and told her, “I suggested to Carlos that he try to seduce you and, if he was successful, to enjoy you as much as he wanted. I’ve wanted to grow your sexuality but could think of no way until this. I’ve known all along each step of the way and have enjoyed it, although not as much as you. Please continue to be a woman with both of us as you wish.”

She was stunned for a bit, then stood up, swaying a bit and did the best semblance of a striptease she could muster. When her clothes were on the floor, she knelt in front of Carlos and unzipped his pants, fishing out his swelling sausage. Staring at her husband, she made love to it with her mouth. When he reached full stature, he stood up and she removed his garments. They copulated on the floor in front of her spouse who was jacking off in synch with the big shaft pumping into his wife.

Before her pussy was flooded with Carlos’ copious cream, her breasts were sprayed with spousal semen. She used her fingers to scoop it up and licked them clean.

The second bedroom didn’t get used that night as her body repeatedly welcomed each man as he was able to fill it. It was fortuitous that the next day was not a work one. Having breakfast at the restaurant since buying groceries was still not easy, Carlos made an announcement, “My girlfriend and I have been texting since cell service was restored. She will be able to get back here by tonight and will bring food for the kitchen. She is looking forward to meeting both of you. Don’t be concerned, she is quite open-minded, a necessity for any woman I am serious about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.