Tara: 4. Ants - Cover

Tara: 4. Ants

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn't in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Gazza got the Auto back on the road.

“Gazza, your idea about Wombat, isn’t as silly as it sounds,” Bette said. “I think you should make Wombat a girl though.”

Gazza looked back at Possum in the mirror, “Do you want her to look like Bette or Nat?”

“That is a very hard discussion master, as they are both equally beautiful to me,” Possum answered.

Bette and Nat chuckled. “Damn, he really is your doppelganger,” Nat replied.

“What! He’s just got good taste is all. I can never pick between you two as to who is the prettiest, either. You are both very unique. You both touch something in me that only each of you can. While Bette is my first love, Nat has managed to crawl so deep into my heart that to lose either of you would be devastating.”

“Yes, master, that is also my problem. While my concept of beauty may differ from yours, I can appreciate the symmetry of the humanoid form and that, no two people are exactly the same. I have also been programmed to look for the good in people and they are exceptionally good people. All of my protective programs are activated when they and Garry are near me.”

“I’m glad to hear that Possum. I am expecting you to keep them safe, if for some reason I can’t be with them. Hey, from now on call me Gazza. Master doesn’t sound right coming from my little brother,” Gazza told the droid.

“Yes, Gazza,” Possum answered.

“Hey! We aren’t exactly useless, you know,” Bette huffed.

“No, my love, you are not. However, our little brother is an ace up our sleeve. He can’t be poisoned, stabbed or knocked out. Even an ant would have a hard time trying to crush him. With the protections I added, even a magical attack won’t affect him a hell of a lot. He can withstand high temperatures like in a fire and he can’t drown.”

“Is he invulnerable?” Nat asked.

“No,” Gazza said as he shook his head. “Like me, he has one major weakness and that is our tribe. He will do anything to protect us. He may stop attacking if he believes one of us will be hurt as a consequence.”

“He possibly has another weakness, as he will need a recharge every month or so and to refill his nutrient tank every couple of months. I’ll give him a couple of spare crystals so even a bit of sunlight a day, will help him and Wombat stay charged longer. Mind you, on that score if anyone took him, they would have a hard time starving him to death in the short term, unless they kept him in total darkness,” Gazza grinned.

“Mast ... Gazza, we may have a problem with Wombat. He says he is perfectly happy being considered a male. He said if we wish to change him, he would like to look like Nat does when he is male,” Possum informed them.

“We can do that but what about a couple of girlfriends for you guys?” Gazza asked not even bothering to try and work out why they could communicate while so far from each other. He guessed Asha had a lot to do with it since they were her creatures.

Possum grinned, “Asha says she can produce a couple of likely candidates if you wish to come and get them in a couple of weeks.”

“Sounds like a plan. How about we blink the Auto to Green Bay, people?” Gazza retorted.

Bette and Nat both leaned forward to touch him. He waited until Bluey had sent him a safe location and then they blinked. “You are five klicks out of town, master,” Bluey informed him.

“Thanks, Bluey. Right, let’s go see our favourite concierge,” Gazza replied as he got the Auto going again.


Anton was sad that the flickers were not with them.

However, he took the fact that Nat was their consort and that Possum was Gazza’s kid brother as a given. He did wonder if the baby was Gazza’s as he treated the boy as if he was his own. Since they didn’t have the flickers, he did offer another suite but they were happy with their usual one.

They trooped down to Gazza’s favourite cafe and Possum and Nat got an education on how he and Bette affected people. It was obvious that as soon as they walked into the cafe that nothing was too much trouble for the staff when it concerned their favourite couple.

Nat had to chuckle when several of the waitresses seemed to cosy up to Possum and fluttered their eyelashes at him. He even got several free peeks down some rather loose blouses. Mind you, since Gazza was sitting beside Possum, he also got the free show.

Nat and Bette nearly peed themselves laughing, as Gazza gave Possum lessons on how to respond to flirty females. Nat didn’t get ignored either. When he was holding Garry and feeding him, quite a few of the girls found reasons to come and coo over him and the baby. He and Bette got to enjoy watching a few sets of bouncy breasts as well.

The family enjoyed the attention, as it was well meant and in most cases, the flirting was done as a bit of fun. The girls told them to hurry back when they finally decided they had better head off. Gazza’s tip was also appreciated, as always.

He was still the biggest tipper they had ever had in the place and damn cute to boot.


Gazza was a bit surprised by how randy Bette and Nat were when they got back to the motel.

Becoming the centre of their attention was pure bliss as far as he was concerned. He wasn’t sure if they were trying to wear him out or what. Putting him in the middle was just a massive turn on for him. He was a little surprised that they both crashed before he did.

He was nearly asleep when he heard Possum moving around in the other room. Garry must have woken for his midnight feed. Gazza decided a pee wouldn’t be a bad idea and wiggled out from between Nat and Bette. He had a piss and then went to check on Possum, who was just settling Garry back into the cot.

Gazza gazed down at the boy and gently stroked his cheek with the back of his hand. “He is going to have a very interesting life this kid,” Gazza commented.

Garry’s eyes shot open and he stared at Gazza for half a minute. He then closed his eyes and Gazza was damn sure the little bugger was smiling about something he knew about him. Gazza never got flashes about himself. Even those involving people he knew were inconclusive.

Sometimes he even got a series of conflicting pictures and he instinctively knew they were different options the person had before them and possible outcomes if they chose option ‘a’ or ‘b’ like he had when he first touched Garry. Now that Nat was with him, he understood one option a lot better and was glad Nat had chosen it.

He did wonder if Garry was the trigger, as these flashes often seemed to centre on Garry and had become more frequent of late. He didn’t think Garry was projecting to him because he’d had several flashes like them previously and before he’d ever obtained his bling. They just seemed more vivid around Garry, as if he was able to clarify them somehow so that Gazza got a better picture in his head.

Possum broke his thoughts by saying, “Gazza, can you explain what jacking-off means please?”

Gazza chuckled. “Bro, I’m not sure if jacking-off will help you since you can’t ejaculate. Males use the action of rubbing their cocks in pleasant ways as a method to relieve the pressure in their balls when they need to come. Or they just do it to enjoy the act of getting themselves off. The result, either way, is very pleasing and even more so if done while pleasing someone else with said cock.”

“I have watched you, Nat and the mistress giving each other pleasure with your hands but I don’t believe I’ve seen any of you jack-yourself-off,” Possum replied.

“Well, girls do it a bit differently since when they are in female form, they don’t have a cock. They do however have some damn fine places for me to put my cock to get the stimulation required to make me come without having to use my own hand,” Gazza explained.

“This may sound ungrateful but is there any way I can experience this, coming process?” Possum asked.

Gazza had to think about what triggered him to come and just what it was he felt when he did. Since being with Bette and Nat coming had ascended to a level that he had never experienced before. He was sure pulling the magic had a lot to do with it. But even when they felt full of magic, coming with each other was still mind-blowing.

“Let’s try this,” he said. He placed his hand on Possum’s chest. He let out his senses until he felt for what was the core of Possum’s thinking processes. He projected the feelings he felt when he was entering Bette and then moving inside of her.

He tried to share the love he felt as their passion grew. How she felt to him when she surrounded his cock as he moved it inside of her. He thought of the things he liked to do to please her because she responded to those actions, like sucking on her neck just behind her ear as he squeezed her nipple and jammed his cock harder into her so that their pubic bones clashed.

He then projected what happened when he came in Bette, not more than twenty minutes before. He didn’t link her sensations, which he often felt, he just sent his own; primarily, how much making his loved one happy made him feel.

He added the euphoric feelings his body physically generated as his balls contracted and forced his seed down his shaft, while his hips were pressed into her’s and she shuddered under him. Of how giving her that pleasure just excited him more and had him spitting into her again and again until he was spent.

He stopped when he realised Possum had grunted and shuddered. Gazza then saw that Possum had dropped his shorts and had hold of his cock. He was pumping away furiously. To Gazza’s amusement, Possum swore, “Fuck me!”

He shuddered again as he jammed his hand down to the root of his cock, squeezed and groaned again as his hips flexed his cock in his hand as if he was indeed ejaculating. He had even worked out how to tighten his balls, so it looked as if he was coming even if nothing came out of his cock.

The droid relaxed and sighed out happily and let go of his cock. As it deflated to its flaccid state, and the balls dropped down, Possum opened his eyes. He then grinned. “That was fucking awesome. Thanks, bro.”

“Well, if you feel like jacking-off, just replay that bit of code and it should help you get off,” Gazza informed his pupil with a huge grin.

Possum nodded. “It is very interesting, as I now feel a state of relaxation and an unusual happy feeling. I believe I like these feelings and the sensations when I jack-off.”

“Yep, they are nice feelings. Just remember though, jacking-off can be distracting, as it’s all about the come. It’s also considered a private thing to do, so don’t do it in public places and pay attention to where you are when you do it, okay?”

Possum nodded, “I understand, thank you for sharing your private feelings with me. I shall treasure them all the more because you’ve given them to me selflessly, to help me understand.”

Gazza, chuckled, “Well at least you know why we three enjoy sex so much. If Asha comes up with a girlfriend for you, I’ll ask Bette or Nat to educate her for you, so you get to experience sex from a different perspective.”

“I think I will like that,” Possum said.

Gazza said good night and chuckled some more as he turned to close the door. Possum hadn’t pulled his shorts up while they were talking and his hand was back on his cock before Gazza got out of the room. He hoped Possum backed up that file as it was going to get a work out.

As he went to crawl back into bed beside Nat, he stopped when Nat said, “That poor boy is going to be wanking up a storm all night you know.”

“Probably,” Gazza said as he settled over Nat instead of beside her. She had happily spread her legs for him. He loved the fact he could suck on her tits without bending in half, while he fucked her. He sighed in bliss as he slid into her.

Latching onto a tit, he suckled as his hips happily worked his cock in and out of her snugness. Nat had great muscle control and when her legs wrapped around his arse, she practically drove him in and out of her with no effort on his part. He squeezed her tits as his mouth happily went from one to the other as his hips rocked.

He wondered if Possum would like a copy of the memory that he was creating at the moment, as he happily added a bit more thrust to his hips as Nat pulled him back in and sucked other muscles tightly around his cock.

He just might have to share it he decided, as he groaned in pleasure.


The family were up early enough to get breakfast before they left.

Nat and Bette both noticed the change in Possum. He had a constant smile and seemed very relaxed. He looked more like a human with the stiffness gone from his stance and the walk was looser like Gazza’s was.

Possum happily fed Garry while they ate. When one of the waitresses fussed over him and he got an eye full of her tits, he smiled at her and drawled, “Sorry, sweet cheeks but we are leaving today. Maybe next time we come through here, you and I can get friendlier.”

She blushed and grinned at him, “Don’t worry, we won’t forget your handsome face. We were all delighted to learn that Gazza had such a studly brother, since he was spoken for. Don’t you go getting hitched before you come back here, now?”

Possum chuckled and winked at the girl. He even watched her walk away as he finished burping Garry. He looked back when Bette said, “Possum, you have definitely been hanging around Gazza too much. You even sound like you’re his brother now.”

Possum’s smile lit up as he put Garry back into the basket they had for him. “I’ve been working hard to get his odd sayings and the drawl in the correct contexts. I can’t let my brother down by looking and sounding like a dumb-arse droid.”

Bette and Nat shook their heads as Gazza tossed an arm around Possum and they headed out to the Auto taking Garry with them. “I don’t know what the hell he did to that poor droid, but if he had wanted a brother, he has certainly got one now,” Nat told Bette as they sauntered after the trio in front.

“A devoted one at that,” Bette added.


Once they were far enough out of Green Bay, Gazza blinked them closer to home.

They happily drove the last couple of klicks to the new house. Bette and Nat were impressed by how it looked from the street. Bette had concentrated more on the interior modelling and Gazza had done most of the exterior work and the works to the grounds.

The large gates slid back and let the Auto in. The double car width, garage door then opened and Gazza parked the Auto inside. By the time that they alighted from the Auto, they were surrounded by flickers. They were excited because they just loved the new property and were glad the rest of the family was home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.