Tara: 4. Ants - Cover

Tara: 4. Ants

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn't in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Nat looked at the box and the hunger to claim it was evident.

She then started and looked at Gazza with worry creasing her brow, “What if we don’t take Garry back?”

“Bette and I will raise him if you can’t let go of your prejudices. You will still have the ability to be a good mage and the box is yours, come what may. I’d also hope like hell that you don’t have any more magical male children that I have to adopt. Bette plans on giving me a kid the next couple of times that she comes into season so we will end up with a tribe of magical kids and flickers as it is.”

Nat sat up straighter. “I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t take him after you have offered to let me redeem myself. I don’t need the magical box as a bribe to do the right thing. I really just want my son back. I didn’t sleep last night when I realised what I had done, what I had let them persuade me to do in my shock and grief. Fuck my family and Deedee’s. Garry is my kid and I’m responsible for him even if she doesn’t want him, I do, I really do.”

“I went to work today to quit. I was then going to go to Avilla to ask you to reconsider my poor decision or at least let me be a part of his life. I was going to ask Deedee if she would accept him before I left, in case you let me have him back. If not, I’ll find a way to make it work. I’m sure I can find work in Avilla.”

“The box is unconditional Nat. If Deedee doesn’t change her mind, you can come with us. We are moving to a new house next door to our friend Linda’s so her flat will be available. I think Bette and the flickers will like that solution as they have already taken a shine to Garry.”

“What about work?” Nat said as she stood. She changed back to male form now that he felt more in control and happy that he was doing the right thing by his child. Gazza kinda missed the lovely tits disappearing, he generally wasn’t into big tits but they had been nice firm ones to ogle and they suited Nat’s body shape perfectly. The Shifter was a handsome in either form.

“We will sort something out,” Gazza replied. He stuffed the box back into his pack and then he reached out and touched Nat.

“Fuck!” Nat swore involuntarily as he suddenly found himself outside his house.

“The only way to travel,” Gazza chuckled.

“Crazy damn mage,” Nat muttered as he quietly let himself into the house.


They had walked into the sitting room before they heard the low moan.

Nat frowned and looked at Gazza. He then turned and headed to the room he’d shared with Deedee. Gazza followed out of concern. Both men stopped dead in front of the open doorway. Gazza quickly dropped a shield so they couldn’t be seen. They both got to admire his handiwork as Deedee had already started to heal and regain her figure due to the spell he had dropped on her after having the baby. She certainly didn’t seem to be suffering any ill effects from the birth.

Gazza then got to wonder if Nat was endowed as well as his sibling. Kelly was in male form and on his back on the bed. He was watching Deedee working his cock with her mouth and hand, with a lot of enthusiasm. Gazza had to admit that her technique wasn’t bad and it was obvious she knew her way around the cock that she was happily sucking and licking.

Kelly stiffened and grunted as he came. “Fuck I love your mouth, Dee. I can’t wait until you’re back in action again.”

Dee just sucked until Kelly relaxed back onto the bed. She released the flagging member and crawled back up into Kelly’s arms. “Do you think Nat will leave us?” she asked.

Kelly shrugged. “He was pretty pissed at mum and Nancy last night. The idiot will probably do something stupid like go look for the abomination. Mum will be ropable if he brings it back here. She will carry out her threat and disinherit him. She said his father had always been a big dumb galoot and a soft touch. She doesn’t think he will be game enough to buck her this time.”

Dee shrugged, “If he goes, one of us will have to get a job for real, now that will be the pits, unless your mother does disinherit him. He brings in a good wage and he cooks and looks after the place. If you hadn’t upset me, I’d have never gone out with him. He isn’t as good as a lover as you, my love.”

“Maybe we should encourage him go. I feel defiled knowing that I carried that thing he put inside of me. It must have to do with his father. I’m glad you don’t have the same father, Kelly. If he leaves, your mother will make you the heir. I do still like the sound of being Lady Payne,” Dee told Kelly and snuggled back into his arms.

Nat blinked several times in shock. He also found himself back outside his front door. He looked at Gazza in confusion. “They played me. My own sibling is screwing my so called mate and has been doing so before I met her. Deedee just wants to be married to the next Lady Payne. I don’t think she even cares if it is Kelly or me.”

“I let Kelly live with us because she and my mother are always squabbling because she is the youngest. I thought she had got a job and decided to settle down her wild ways. She always said that she hated being in male form.”

“The bitches, the fucking bitches played me,” he screamed. “They made me give up my child, so they could be together.” Before Gazza could stop him, Nat kicked in the front door and strode back into the house. He headed straight for the bedroom and found Dee and Kelly scrambling to get off the bed to find clothes.

“Don’t bother trying to hide what’s going on. I’ll pack a bag and be out of here in a couple of minutes. Kelly you can tell mum and Nancy to go to the void. At least I know they will have company since you two will most likely join them. As far as I’m concerned, you are all dead to me. You are welcome to the damn title. I never wanted it anyway. I’m going with the Doc to be with my son.”

He pulled a bag from a cupboard and tossed several sets of clothes in it, his personal papers and his toiletries. He ignored the two crying women and their please to hear them out. He walked out of the room without a backward glance. “Get me out of here, Doc,” he said with a thick voice.

Gazza touched him and blinked them to the ship.


Nat sat on the bed with his son in his arms.

Bette and Gazza both had to smile at the look of wonder on Nat’s face. Bette said, “He’s been a very good baby so far.”

Nat looked at her and grinned, “Wait until he starts crawling. Apparently, I was into everything and I can just feel that he is a clever boy.”

Gazza nodded, “We think so too. Nat, the box I offered. It wasn’t a bribe and I really think you should accept it.”

Nat looked at Garry. “Am I going to need magical skills to look after you and keep you safe son?” he asked the baby.

Garry moved a hand in front of his face and then it changed shape into a flicker’s hand. He waved it around and it changed back. Nat looked at Gazza and Bette in shock. “Hum, Gazza, this little bugger’s going to learn to climb before he can walk, isn’t he?”

“Living with flickers, I think that will be a given,” Gazza replied smugly and then chuckled.

Nat stood and handed Garry to Bette. “I think I had better have that box after all.”

“Wise decision,” Bette commented, and her smile was as broad as Gazza’s was.

Gazza removed the box from his pack again and this time Nat took it from him. He told it to open and was surprised by what was in it. “A vambrace? Wow, that means it’s as good as a full set doesn’t it?”

“Yes, you are also a four gemmed Mage or more precisely a High Mage. Physic, Lore, Energy and Earth. In fact, it’s a little special this one and I’m surprised it went to you. For one thing, it’s called a Shield Mages box. As far as I’m aware, it was meant to go to one of our consorts if we ever decided to have one. So I’m not sure why it went to you. I guess you have sort of become family, so that must be it,” Gazza surmised.

Bette looked at Nat and winked. She was well aware of how Nat had been looking at Gazza, even if he wasn’t yet on the same wavelength. Bette had expected it to happen at some time. Gazza wasn’t even aware of the vibe he sent out that sucked people into his orbit or the fact that it had ramped up when he was near Nat.

She was pleased that he had selected a Shifter. Mind you, Nat was rather daunting being a good forty centimetres taller than she was. Interestingly, she felt very protected when she was near Nat and felt that the Shield Mage’s box was perfect for him.

She got the impression that he was rather a gentle giant unless roused and very protective of his family. She did wonder if he felt a little awkward in his female form with his height. It could be why he didn’t change to female form unless he was sleeping, as most Shifters who liked male form did.

Nat slid the vambrace onto his right arm. He shuddered and then gave them a beatific smile. Bette and Gazza were both feeling a flash of desire when Nat smiled at them, and his aqua eyes lit up and looked greener. He was a handsome man and his shoulder-length pale auburn hair with white streaks and thick curls suited him.

Gazza looked at the brace and frowned. He then looked at Bette and she smirked at him. “You should be careful what you wish for High Physics Wizard, as you just may get more than you bargained for. I will say that your taste in consorts is impeccable.”

Gazza was relieved that she didn’t seem to mind that he found himself attracted to Nat. Nat had also picked up on the fact that Bette was aware of his little infatuation and wasn’t bothered by it. She had also given him a couple of looks that left him wondering where he did fit in.

He then grinned. Gazza had already told him his place and he suddenly knew that he was exactly where he wanted to be. These people already loved his son and they had not hesitated to take him in too. He’d been fighting his feelings of disinterest for Deedee for some time.

Her not wanting sex for the last few months hadn’t bothered him that much as he had not really enjoyed being with her for many months. He’d only really let himself be pushed into accepting her as his mate, because of who their parents were and the baby. Even Kelly living with them had provided a buffer and he had often used working late as well. He wondered if he had deliberately ignored the signs because he didn’t want to know.

He chuckled, “Damn stupid bitches. They cut off their noses to spite their faces. By forcing me to give Garry up, they pushed me out of my comfort zone and forced me to look at where my life was going. I can never thank you two enough. Bette and Gazza, you are now my family and Garry’s family.”

“As your Shield Mage, your safety and happiness are my priorities along with my son’s. If you wish to accept me as your consort, I have a feeling that I will have no trouble assuming those duties with either of you. I will let you decide if you wish things to go that far or not,” he told them.

Bette looked him up and down. “You ever had a Faerie ride your cock?”

Gazza couldn’t help laughing at both Nat’s shocked look and the instant reaction his cock had made in his pants thinking about it. “Bette that’s not fair, he just put on a mage’s item. I bet if I had offered him my arse he would have gotten just as hard.”

Nat groaned, “Guys please, I’ve not had sex in months.”

Bette grinned, “Which offer did you find more tempting?”

“Both, either. Can you ride my face, while he rides me?” Nat suggested.

“Ooh! We have a kinky one here, Gazza. Do you think we should help the poor horny boy out?”

“I’ll put Garry to bed while you two start,” Gazza replied.


All three looked bleary-eyed at the cot.

They had all heard the first cry but then Garry stopped. Bette looked up from Gazza’s chest, which she was sprawled over and mumbled, “Thanks, Possum.”

Nat raised herself to look over the other two to see the droid happily sitting in the chair beside the cot feeding her son. “Ooh,” she cried softly as lips had claimed one of her dangling boobs. A soft little hand slid down and probed gently to see if she was interested in more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.