Tara: 4. Ants
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn't in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Gazza woke when a little hand pressed on his chest.

He opened his eyes to the pre-dawn light to see a slightly confused look on Bette’s face as she tried to work out just where she was. She looked at him blankly for a moment and then the most beautiful smile appeared on her face. “Wow, you are in big trouble mister,” she said.

Gazza tried to say sorry but she shushed him and put her fingers over his lips as she sat up, on him. “I’ve heard lots of stories about why magical people love sex. My sister Ella was worried that I would never meet a man who could satisfy the needs of a Faerie.”

“I’ve also heard that other magical people have to find someone with an equal magical ability to get the most out of sex. I could never understand why and now I know. I think you have ruined me for any other man, as he couldn’t do to me what you did last night.”

Gazza frowned. He had never experienced sex like last night before either. The closest he had come was the night with Tristan. He now wondered if Tristan had magical powers too and had called to his latent powers. After all, his magical box had come from Earth, so it stood to reason that there were other boxes there.

He thought of the partners since Tristan and could only count two who had brought him close to blackout worthy, euphoric sex. Even so, they had not been as intense as the night before. He looked at Bette and decided that those experiences were missing one major factor. “I love you,” he said to her.

Bette lent forward and whispered on his lips, “I know.” She then gave him a kiss that could have raised the dead. Gazza went to roll her over and she stiffened before she landed on her back.

Gazza said “Shit,” and immediately pulled up off her. He looked down at his little Faerie and gasped. “What happened to your wings?”

Bette giggled and pulled him back down into her arms. “I shapeshifted,” she said proudly. It did feel decidedly different not to have her wings. However, the sensation of Gazza’s cock nudging at her cunnie lips soon had her mind elsewhere.

Gazza also became distracted when she rolled her hips and pushed down, so he entered her. He hunched up, so he went deeper. Since he no longer felt the urgent need, he took his time and worked his little beauty into a frenzy before sating himself.

The magical energy wasn’t as intense this time, as Gazza helped Bette control it a bit better so they weren’t overwhelmed but they still got a very nice hit from their joining. When he rolled off, they were both languid.

He pulled her into his arms and they dropped back into sleep.


Unbeknown to the two lovers at that time, someone else got very lucky that night.

Basil had been disturbed by the noisy lovers, so she decided on a midnight exploration of this part of the forest. One fact that the lovers didn’t know about flickers was that they were hermaphrodites. They couldn’t change to other animal forms like a Shifter but they could change gender for sex. However, only the Prime or leader of a tribe can sire progeny.

Flickers were also attracted to magical people, they could even develop limited magical skills and they could use tools. While they couldn’t articulate human speech, they could picture talk to magical humans, as they thought of their ability to project a picture to someone’s mind. They were a lot smarter than many people knew.

Basil had been enjoying swinging through the trees and thinking of her luck. She had been delighted when she found Bette asleep on her platform. She could smell the magic on Bette and knew a Faerie should not have been in her part of the forest alone. She had been surprised by Bette’s size but then she smelt that she was of mixed blood. Basil had a feeling this was why Bette was magically powerful.

Basil had been alone for nearly four months because she had been pushed out of her tribe. Flickers hated not being part of a tribe. When a tribe grew too big, the older unmated members were pushed out. She was unmated because the Prime had not found another tribe to take her since she was his firstborn.

A fire through her tribes’ part of the forest had reduced the availability of food towards the end of winter, so her father told her to go form her own tribe. Several of her sisters had also been encouraged to leave. While they had gone east, she went south and west to a part of the forest she had never been in before.

Basil stopped in a tree to look around. She wasn’t worried about the approaching storm. She loved the smell of the air as it became charged for the downpour of water from the sky. She cocked her ear and listened to the thunder. She hadn’t seen where the strike hit because of the trees but it must have been close as little time separated the arcs of light and the noise that followed it.

She was about to move on when she saw an arc of light hit the tree not twenty meters away, the thundering noise came right behind it. The explosion and noise of the massive branch as it crashed down from the tree blended with the sound of the thunder making it even more frightening.

She sat up in alarm when she heard the squeal of fright. A flicker had been on the branch. She raced down the tree and across the ground to the branch. “Are you all right?” she called out.

“No, I’m stuck,” the frightened voice answered. Basil’s sharp eyes picked out where the rustle was coming from and she dived into the branches to find the flicker. She snapped a branch out of her way to find the flicker pinned under a curve in a limb. Basil prowled around the limb to work out the best way to lift it.

Basil knew about levers as she had seen Gazza use one to move a heavy piece of metal in the cavern, so she searched for a suitable branch. Finding one, she pushed it under the limb. “When I lift, you need to wiggle out,” she told the other Flicker.

“Okay,” it replied.

Basil used all of her power to pull down on the lever. It didn’t lift the branch very high but it was enough for the flicker to pull her hips free and scramble away before the branch sank into the ground, when Basil had to let it go. No sooner had she released the lever and she had the other flicker wrapping herself around her body and kissing her all over her face.

Female flickers getting friendly was quite normal, after all, one can easily change to male if they so wished. Basil, however, had a couple of problems with this scenario. For one, she had been away from her tribe for four cycles of the moon and she had become strong and independent.

The second problem was that, she had a dominating streak that wasn’t considered good for a female. The third was that the other female was in season. Basil felt her male hormones kick in and she knew that she was changing. Her father’s parting words also had an effect. All of these factors contributed to a new change in Basil. Not only did she change to male, but he also became a Prime.

His body released the hormones to produce viable semen and his scent glands released a powerful pheromone. The flicker trying to thank him for her rescue copped the full blast. She was smaller than he was and not as strong as Basil. She had only recently been evicted from her tribe and was timid in nature.

When she felt Basil push her down onto his engorged phallus, she didn’t fight it. She submitted to the Prime, as was his right over an unclaimed female. He looked into her eyes as he entered her and claimed her as his. He dropped to his knees and forced her down hard.

Petal screeched as he penetrated her. She knew that many Primes were not gentle in their taking of females and had expected to be taken by force. She was, however, shocked when Basil stopped. He gently rocked his hips, so that she had time to get used to his phallus being in her.

“I am called Basil. You will be my first wife. What do I call you?” he asked.

“I am called Petal,” she replied. She then groaned as delightful sensations racked her body, while he slowly pumped in and out of her.

“I wish my wife to be happy,” Basil told her. Petal didn’t answer because she was too wrapped up in what he was doing to her. Basil chuckled at her gasps and moans of pleasure. He decided it was time to increase the depth of his penetration and the speed he was pumping into her.

He had known, as soon as he had forced her onto his phallus that she hadn’t been mated before. Flickers had racial memories like the Faeries, one of his memories told him this was the best way to make a new unmated wife happy.

Going by the way Petal was holding onto his neck and bouncing on his rod of love, he was glad that he had listened. Petal started to make keening noises. She was gripping his cock hard with her tight passage. She shuddered and forced him to come too. Using his tail, he lowered his arse to the ground and just hugged his new wife.

He hoped his mages would be happy to add a new member to their tribe.


Gazza woke to find Bette lying on his chest.

When his gaze ran down her body, he noticed she had her wings back. He smiled to himself, as he loved her wings. He wondered what other possibilities where available now that she could shapeshift. He decided that they had plenty of time to find out, as he didn’t think she was planning on leaving him in any hurry.

He gently rolled her to her side and pulled the blanket back over her. He needed to go pee. As he crawled towards the tent flap, he looked at the nest of leaves. Shaking his head, he let himself out. Once on his feet, he headed for the nearest tree.

He sighed in relief as his stream let loose. Feeling a presence, he looked to his left and found Basil standing beside him. He wasn’t sure if he was surprised to see the stream of piss arc out or not. He chuckled.

“So who is the cutie you dragged home last night, son?” he said. He chuckled when he heard Basil grunt out his laugh and the picture of a petal from a flower appeared in his head. “So, you had as good a time last night with Petal as I did with Bette, huh?” he added.

An image appeared in his head. “Whoa! WTMI; way too much information, son. Just remember to treat her right or you will get an ear bashing from mum,” Gazza warned him. Basil nodded in agreement, as he had seen Gazza respond to Bette.

“So, do you think Petal will enjoy porridge with fruit?” Gazza asked as he shook off the last of the pee before tucking his cock away.

Basil chittered a ‘yes’ and shook his cock too. He found the action quite agreeable and retracted his penis. He then followed Gazza back to the fire and helped him get it going. He collected their pannikins and lined them up so Gazza could put the oats in them.

Gazza had already put the tins of fruit to one side, so Basil pulled out his Fred. With surprising dexterity, he wiggled the blade into the lid of the tin and see-sawed it around so that he could remove it. “Excellent job there, son,” Gazza praised Basil as he stirred the porridge.

Gazza was amused at the look of pride of accomplishment on Basil’s face. His father had always told him that a little praise for a job well done went a long way. Gazza had to agree with him. He too had found that using thank you’s and praising the work of his teammates, had made his passage through the Army a lot easier.

“Gazza,” scolded Bette as she walked towards him with the other flicker sitting on her shoulders.

“What dear heart?” he replied.

“If you burn your cock, I’ll never forgive you,” she replied.

Gazza and Basil both laughed. “Here mate, stir this, while I go get some pants on,” he said as he handed Basil the spoon.

Bette watched in amazement as Basil stirred the porridge just as Gazza had been doing. She’d had an interesting talk with Petal when she realised that the flicker wasn’t Basil. It took her about two seconds to detect the changes in her friend. Basil’s very bearing had changed and she no longer doubted Petal’s story that he was now a Prime.

She was fascinated that the flickers were able to change their gender on demand, like a Shifter. Petal had also told her that many were not too fussy about having same-gender sex. Primes, in particular, were just as happy to screw either sex but rarely changed from male once they had become a Prime.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.