Tara: 4. Ants
Preface

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn't in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Faerie Princess Bette lived on Ant Island and she had a big problem, her clan considered her an abomination. Gazza White knew he wasn’t in Afghanistan after his helicopter crashed but he had no idea where he was. Basil the Flicker had a different problem, as she needed a new tribe. Stick was an Envoy Ant and her life was about to get very difficult.


Notes and Disclaimer:

[Special note: this story contains Shape-shifters. For easy reference, if they are in male form, ‘he’ is used, if they are in female form ‘she’ is used, but their name stays the same.]

It may be a good idea to read the previous stories in the Tara Series before starting this one as I have borrowed characters from the other stories. Chronologically they are: Spiders, Cuttails and Dogs.

If you find any of my assumptions fabricated, I would like to remind you that this is a fantasy/sci-fi novel and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as you know of it. The characters, events and most of the places aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editor/s who did try to fix my work, after all, I wrote the story and accepted or rejected their fixes and then most likely made a couple of new errors before this story got to you. The Australian Dictionary was referenced. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts in trying to decipher my dyslexic scribbles and Lazeez for putting up with my weird requests and updating my Tara-Data page for me.


Background:

This story is set in the Keltrian Universe. Reading of other books in the universe or even this series may increase your understanding of my universe.

This story is based on a planet called Tara, which was colonised by refugees from the Keltrian Home Worlds. They arrived in spaceships, called Settlement Ships, five thousand years before the start of this story. The Keltrians can draw on magical energy with the assistance of magical items.

As each story is added to the Tara Series, general information, new animals and plants, maps and character lists will be updated in the http://storiesonline.net/f/Tara-Data document. I’ve also added some special descriptors of some Keltrian made things that you may need to look up, as I don’t plan on putting all of the descriptions in this book and they may be repeated in any of the books in this series.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.