Monster King - Cover

Monster King

Copyright© 2018 by Frederick Jubilance

Chapter 1: Prisoner

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Prisoner - When a Red Mage girl is captured by a failing tribe of goblins, she's forced to breed several children with the chief of the tribe before he takes his men in a raid from which they won't return, leaving their hobgoblin children, particularly their son Gyntaf to take command of the tribe and lead them to become something bigger. Prisoners of war, kidnapped slaves, willing sluts or even his own family, everything is fair game when you try to breed a kingdom into existence.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Harem   Orgy   Lactation   Pregnancy   Royalty  

Druimein forest is located far away from civilization, on an isolated spot where years ago the two closest kingdoms had warred. The armies brought slaves, mercenaries and monsters from all over the world, using magical slave seals to keep them obedient to the army’s mages. From western drakes, minotaurs and elven wizards to eastern nekomata, slimes and oni. They clashed in unexpected battle that turned into the decisive moment for the war.

They all but obliterated each other. All the loyal soldiers and captains died, leaving the slave forces to massacre each other, the tamed beasts and creatures going on a rampage.

After the fight, with most of the slave seals broken, their masters dead, the survivors spread around the area. Many moved into towns, some forming their own settlements, and a few stayed behind in the forest.

The general area is now home to beings from all over the world, the forest itself is a place only the adventurers travel through because of superstition and fear that the most dangerous beasts could still be roaming the place, now without master.

There’s a cave in the middle of the forest inhabited by goblin, a temporary shelter that became a permanent settlement. The tribe that lives there is small and weak, it formed not long ago when a group split from a bigger tribe a couple of years ago when three brothers, tired from the old tribe’s attempt at civilized and peaceful life, took their chattel and went searching for adventure and glory. A return to the old ways that they thought could take them to greatness.

They hadn’t had much success, and right then, the place was almost empty. All the able hands, a barely ten men strong raiding party, left in a daring attempt to collect resources and capture slaves, leaving behind those who couldn’t help on a fight.

The only male that stayed with the women was Thaid, one of the three brothers. He was old now, his skin a mossy discolored green, his beard long. The four goblin females were leaving middle age themselves. They guarded the meager scraps of gold and food they had, and the last price from their only successful raid in a long time. A young human female. The girl, Katya, was a 16-year-old adventurer. She was lean and toned, average tits that didn’t intrude in combat but complemented her silhouette, her hair and eyes a deep red, her matching red and white gear with a big feathered hat was the signature outfit of the Red Mages, though she was clearly just an initiate. She was a beautiful girl that hadn’t been lacking in proposals in her home town, but the call of adventure was stronger in her. When she had shown potential for magic, after years of training the sword, the Red Mages took an interest in her and recruited her to train in their elite order.

She was part of a very unlucky party of adventurers that was attacked by the goblins. The only reason they got defeated was because the rookie group had gotten ill in the middle of their travels and could barely defend itself. The generally ineffectual goblins killed the men and kept the woman. She had seen her companions die, and she was taken to the goblin cave. In her naivete, she expected to be ransomed, the Red Mages would surely pay, or made to work as a regular slave. But goblins, at least tribes this small, didn’t keep slave labor, they kept slaves as breeding stock.

She was chained to the walls, treated nicely enough until she recovered. Then the whole tribe went to her prison, they tore her clothes while they cheered. She tried to protect her pussy, but her bindings held her in place. The goblins were only half as tall as her but even with the clear advantage in size she had, she could only plead as the first goblin parted her legs, two other goblins holding them in place, he took his thin long manhood and speared her with it.

In one motion he bottomed out in her, smashing her cervix, and then without slowing for a moment, he started pumping into her at full speed. He was rooting her like an animal, brash and uncaring. It didn’t take long before the goblin increased its speed and Katya could feel him shooting his seed inside her. She could feel his hot cum hitting the opening to her womb hard. When he took his dick out, she felt the semen leaking out of her.

With a hand wave, one of the goblins holding her legs signaled another goblin to come fuck her. The closest men pushed each other to get to her first, the winner lost no time in lining his dick with her pussy, pushing inside and fucking her even harder than the one before. Her cervix was bruising and she could swear the tip of his cock was penetrating it.

By the time the second one had filled her with seed, the other goblins where growing impatient. They moved her on her side, one of her arms ending on an uncomfortable pose, but they didn’t care for her whimpers. One of the goblins laid in front of her, her leg held high, and penetrated her like before. Another goblin laid behind her, the goblin behind her took a mixture of fluids from the pool that was forming below her and used them to lube up her ass. She wasn’t a virgin before this, something she was glad for, but she had never given her butt to anyone. Luckily the goblin took his time easing himself inside her, pushing a little further each time and pulling back slowly before pushing right back inside. Eventually he got completely inside her. She could feel both of her ravagers meeting each other inside her, their cock separated only by a thin membrane.

Once fully inside her, the ass goblin lost his delicate approach and started driving into her hard and fast, making short strokes with his cock, staying deep. When she felt both of them coming inside her she went numb. Semen flowed out of both her holes until the next goblins filled her with cocks again.

Like that, the other goblins would take their turn one by one, filling her to the brim with spunk in both holes, and leaving her cervix bruised and twitching.

After every goblin had their fun with her and they tired themselves, one by one they were all left lying on the floor together, covered in sweat and cum. Katya used the moment to relax a little, enjoying the silence and rest.

Only a moment after the last goblin had dropped to the floor, she heard someone come inside the cell. The goblins started to wake up and rose their heads in attention. They looked at the entrance and shook the men that were still sleeping, getting up and leaving the room.

When every goblin had left, Katya saw who had entered the room, a goblin who she recognized as the one who commanded the goblins when they attacked her crew, and she assumed was the chief of the tribe. He had long dark shaggy hair, a stark contrast from the traditionally shaved heads of his tribesmen, well defined muscles peeked on his arms and chest from below a nice tunic and a breastplate. He appeared more civilized than his more savage men. He advanced slowly towards her.

“My name is Arnall, the chief of this tribe. You’re my slave now, to be used as a broodmother.”

“Please! You could get ransom. Someone-” She pleaded, thinking she could reason with him, but he stopped her by grabbing her cheeks.

“I have no need of gold, what I need, they wouldn’t give for you.” He was calm but firm, his voice deep and commanding, he proceeded to explain her situation to her. “It will be better for you the faster you get it into your head, you will be kept here as breeding stock, you can either be fucked, or resist and be raped, either way you will carry my children, strengthen the tribe by birthing as many babies as you can. I will treat you well as long as you cooperate.”

The words felt like a bucket of ice water, she had held on to hope that they would set her free eventually, after having their fun. She knew what kind of life was in store for breeding slaves, she had never freed one, but her teammates told stories of slaves they found in their travels.

“First, I will clean the seed of my men with my own seed.” He continued, fiddling with her restraints. “To make sure the children you bear are mine alone, I have to remove their taint, one at a time.”

She knew what that meant, by goblin tradition, he believed that he had to fuck her once for every time his men had fucked her to override their seed. He had given her to his men as a reward for their victory, but he wanted to be the one to breed their new and only slave. She was in for days fucking the chief.

To her surprise, he freed her from her shackles. She caressed her hurt wrists, looking at them, then she raised her eyes to the door.

“Come,” the chief grunted, pulling at her from her arm. “Follow. Don’t get any ideas.” When she got to her feet, their height difference was very evident, he only got to her belly. His commanding voice, his toned body and he fact that he had backup was enough to give him control, though.

He led her by hand through the cave, passing by a big chamber where the other goblins were drinking and eating, some must have had some fucking left in them because they were fucking female goblins right there. There were training gear and dummies, but they weren’t using them, not then and by their state, not often.

When some of them noticed her passing along they flared her a lusty grin, some parsing their lips, but none said a word. She looked away watching her hand held by the leader’s. His hand was smaller than hers but it was stronger, holding her with a tight grip. They walked up to a smaller chamber separated of the rest of the caves by an actual door. The chief opened it, standing at a side, he invited her inside.

“On the bed.” He told her as he lit lanterns, she noticed they were crystal lanterns, the kind of magitek lanterns that used energy crystals for light instead of burning fuel. Expensive, and a bizarre sight in such a humble goblin tribe.

With the lanterns lighting the room her eyes started catching some of the things in it. There was a big wooden bed, gear racks, a desk and chair, a big map opened in it, even a bookcase with at least a dozen or so books, although they looked ruined. All of it was of better craftsmanship than she expected. The room was a bit too big for what it contained, this was because it wasn’t really a room but a sectioned off natural chamber in the cave.

Her eyes locked on the bed, her mind emptied, then she saw the chief. He unbuckled the straps for his breastplate, removing it and placing it on an armor rack. He took his tunic and shirt, revealing his chiseled pecks. He was in better shape than his men; it made sense, as goblins wouldn’t follow a weak leader.

She sat on the edge of bed, watching him undress. When he took his linens down, his long half-hard dick sprung out, she could tell right away that he was longer than any of his men, and a part of her mused if that played a part on him being their leader. Like all goblins his manhood was a lot longer than one would expect on a creature of their size, certainly unnecessarily long for goblin females. Their 9 inches long dick helped them mate bigger races, all types of elves were particularly attractive to them. Well, they were to all races, honestly.

The chief looked her in the eyes, now both at the same level, she could see lust in his eyes, but his frowned face betrayed a worried mind, the reasons unknown to her. He approached her and pressed her down into the bed with one hand without resistance, she reluctantly opened her legs for him without command.

“Good,” He said in the same dry tone as always. “You listen.”

He leaned over her, hovering over her chest. He sucked on her nipples, holding her tits, squeezing them gently. Cooperating only as much as was necessary she closed her eyes. She felt him rub the tip of his cock in her pussy, then sliding the shaft along her folds without using his hands. His cock grew to full mast, without guiding it or leaving his tits unattended, he started prodding her entrance. He was taking it slow, maybe to keep his word about cooperating.

Katya felt him enter her slowly, he plunged into her battered vagina inch by inch in one motion. When he reached her cervix, he took a moment twirling his tongue on her nipples before pulling back almost all the way out, leaving just the tip inside, then he lunged back in, stuffing her again in one move.

He kept it slow for a moment before increasing the speed, always plunging as deep as he could. Her vagina was very moist, she was starting to feel good, as much as she hated herself for it, but it felt unusually wet.

She opened her eyes, seeing his long dick completely, her intuition had been right, he was leaving an inch or two outside every time he hit bottom. Watching the point where they were joined, she could see droves of seed coming out of her pussy, running down her ass and pooling into the bed. He was scrapping the jizz of his men with his dick.

When the semen stopped flowing out of her, with a hand on her back and butt, he speared her hard, pushing both into the bed, piercing her cervix. He took her by her buttcheeks and increased the rhythm. She flushed, the change increasing the pleasure she was feeling, covering the shame. She saw his shapely little butt rise before hammering back into her, her pussy aching, her cervix sending her mixed signals of pain and pleasure.

She raised her hips a little, the angle helping him penetrate her easier and hit right where she felt better. There was no point in resisting now, even if she decided to escape eventually, right now she could enjoy or suffer. She chose to enjoy herself.

He looked up at her, staring into her eyes again, “Good, I see you’re going to be a good brood-mother. Soon I will paint your womb with my seed, I will breed you dozens of times for years to come. If you keep giving me children, you will have a good life as my personal cumdump.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.