Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

The problem as Lisa saw it was no longer her.

Mike was becoming more erotic than when they started fucking. She should have known it would happen. He was young, very young. And so impressionable. Certainly anything she came up with, he would go for. He was not only urged to exercise his erotic desires, but he had his mother to provide not just assistance but her body as well.

But Mike was becoming bolder and bolder with her.

Once, as they shopped, he had attempted to feel her up and the danger was much too great for Lisa. It was not like the restroom or being out in the forest. There were many people around when he tried. She wanted the element of exposure, but only the thought of it, not the actual. She knew that very well.

She attempted to talk to her son, but he wasn’t interested in listening. As she tried to explain the need for discretion, he ignored her and opened her blouse, taking her tits out and sucking them, one after the other.

Within a few minutes, Lisa had nothing more to say-his tongue and hot, wet mouth, his lips sucking at her nipples, caused her to shut up, and she pulled his-face tighter against her burning tits.

They were sitting in the car, parked on a seldom-used road. It was late afternoon, and about as exposed as they could be.

Yet, when he opened her blouse and began to suck at her tits, Lisa was lost in a foggy, mindless passion. She lowered a hand to his lap and curled her fingers around his cock. He still had it inside his pants, but she squeezed through them, feeling his throbbing hardness in pleasure.

With her tits burning inside his greedy mouth, she fumbled with his pants until she had his cock out, her fist stroking up and down tightly. She moaned and whimpered as passion flooded her.

She opened her knees to his groping hand. Shivering at the way he slowly felt up the inside her thigh, Lisa knew she would not be able to refuse her son. Part of it was her love for him and part her own erotic nature. She was doing more and more the things he wanted of her, things that kept his cock throbbing in hard readiness.

Like today, no panties under her skirt, no bra over her tits. Naked under her clothing for his excitement ... never knowing if he would suddenly jerk her dress past her naked ass in some public place, just to laugh about it.

His cock felt so good in her hand, his wet mouth making her tits tingle excitingly.

He lifted his face and kissed her. As his tongue slid into her mouth, his fingers touched her hairy cunt.

Lisa moaned, leaning her head on the seat, sucking at his thrusting tongue, her hips twisting as he began to finger the lips of her pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could, lifting her lips.

“You drive me out of my fucking mind, darling!” she moaned, squeezing hard on his cock. “Oh, God! Oh, my God!”

He rolled his finger about her inflamed clitoris, agitating it wildly.

She was not surprised when she came.

“Oh, Mike, give it to me, please! I want you-want your beautiful cock in me! Now, darling, now!”

“Let’s get out of the car, Mom.”

“What? Where? Honey, fuck me here ... on the seat! Fuck me now! Someone could see us outside the car! Mike, fuck my cunt here, please!”

“I want you to suck me,” he said. “Oh, yes ... but in the car, please!” He ignored her and stepped out. His cock jutted from his open fly, and Lisa gazed hotly at it, licking her lips. She wanted it in her mouth, but looking around frantically, she knew they would be seen if anyone drove by.

“Honey, Mike darling, please.”

He stood there stroking his cock openly, unconcerned.

“If you don’t suck me, Mom,” he said, “then I’ll have to jack off right here. Open your legs so I can look at your cunt.”

Lisa turned on the seat, leaning against the door, spreading her legs wide. She pulled her skirt high, her hairy pussy full exposed to him. She gazed hungrily at his throbbing cock, watching his fist move back and forth, the swollen head gleaming, inviting her lips, her tongue.

“Suck me, Mom,” Mike urged, arching his cock forward in offering, running his fist back and forth, staring hotly between her thighs. “I wanna get sucked off bad, Mom.”

Lisa was lost in an erotic desire.

She slid from the car, going out on his side, her skirt pulling to her waist. Her eyes remained fixed on his throbbing cock.

As she stood outside the car, Mike moved to the fender, then seated himself on the hood. His pants were at his ankles. Mike leaned back on his elbows, his cock standing up firm and hard, the hot sun blazing down on it.

Mike lifted his legs, drawing his knees back.

Lisa gurgled in visual pleasure as his cock and balls stood in full readiness for her. She watched the cheeks of his ass open wide, the pucker of his asshole revealed. She did not need her son to tell her what he wanted. It was obvious to her what his need was at this moment.

Lisa looked both ways along the road, saw it was empty.

She shoved her face to his crotch with a mewl, her lips kissing wildly. Sticking her tongue far out, she ran it over his balls and up his hard cock. She licked the swollen head, tasting the seeping juices from his piss hole. She licked down again, only this time past his balls down to his ass, finally licking directly on his asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.