Golden Shower Mom
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mike was excited.

Lisa found his excitement amusing as she teased him about lovely Sally. Mike accepted his mother’s teasing quite well. He talked constantly about the lovely blonde, her body, the way she had sucked his cock so eagerly and with delight. He spoke of her sparsely haired cunt and how much he wanted to get his cock into it.

Lisa could well understand his desire. She had found Sally’s tender cunt to be sweet, hot and wet. Sally’s pussy tasted wonderful. Lisa had experienced one more thing she had wanted. She found eating cunt, at least Sally’s succulent cunt, to be enjoyable, extremely enjoyable. Soft and hot against her mouth, wet and tight around her tongue, so sugary sweet

Lisa found eating cunt to be as delicious as she had suspected it to be. Especially the sweetness of Sally’s young pussy. The added pleasure of watching the girl suck on her son’s cock at the same time had increased her delight significantly.

Mike wanted to fuck Sally in a bad way, she knew. He chattered constantly about her, wondering if her cunt would be as wet and hot and tight as his mother’s. Lisa encouraged his enthusiasm, talking about it with him, assuring him that Sally’s cunt would indeed be tight, hot and wet. After they arrived home, she realized that her son’s cock was hard, had been hard almost since they had climbed into the car after leaving Sally.

They hardly entered the house before Mike had his prick out and was pleading with his mother for a blow job, or at least a fast fuck immediately.

With her cunt bubbling, Lisa fucked her son by leaning against the door, her legs spread apart with her pussy arching back. Mike, shorter than she was, managed to get his cock into her cunt easily, and he fucked her as they stood there, his hands holding her ass tightly.

Although the position was precarious, Lisa found it delightful. She could watch her son as he plunged his cock into her cunt. Mike brought his hands from his mother’s ass to her tits, cupping them and digging his fingers into the sponginess. Lisa found that it was her hips now that bounced back and forth, her hairy cunt riding her son’s cock as he stood with it shoved forward.

For the first time she began to fantasize as her son fucked her. She had never found that necessary when he had his cock in her cunt, but now, for some reason, she was. And the fantasy revolved about Sally ... Sally’s lovely, sugary pink tit and pale nipples, her juicy, tight cunt, her sweet, ass.

She fantasized how good it had been to watch her young mouth suck on her son’s cock as she pressed her tongue up that sweet, steaming pussy, holding the girl’s smooth ass cheeks.

As she fantasized, her hips jerked back and forth vigorously on her son’s prick. His hands became the hands of Sally, his cock becoming her finger. Crazy ... crazy to think of his cock as a finger. A cock was much better than a finger, but still

Would she have been just as excited to lick that creamy cunt if Sally had not been sucking Mike’s hard prick? Had it been the visual stimulation? Was it the erotic sight of seeing those tight lips, watching Sally struggle to stuff as much of her son’s cock into her mouth as she could? Was it because there were three of them?

Lisa flung her hips wildly, holding his hips tightly, her cunt riding his cock ecstatically as a series of orgasms flooded her body like some scalding liquid. She made soft, gurgling, yipping sounds as she came, her hairy cunt squeezing at her son’s cock in the wet, delicious way she knew he liked.

“Mom, you’re gonna... “ he grunted. “Oh, Mom ... your cunt ... squeezed my cock.

The rapid squirts of his come juice splashed into her spasming pussy, sending Lisa into shuddering ecstasy. Lisa churned her hips furiously on her son’s gushing prick as she whined with sobs of pleasure.

“So good, baby,” she whimpered, her orgasms slowing. “Oh, Mike! It’s always so fucking good with you!”

She looked down at his gleaming cock, glistening from the juices of her cunt. Impulsively, with soft moan, Lisa went to her knees in front of him, gobbling his cunt-wet cock into her mouth hungrily. She licked at the viscous juices, sucking strongly on his prick. Come juice, the last of it, oozed into her mouth. Lisa held it on her tongue, savoring the sweetness of it, then she swallowed. She pulled her mouth from his cock, but could not resist a fast lap about it with her tongue.

She buried her face into his crotch, holding his hips tightly. “Ohhhh, we’re so fucking happy together!”

After dinner, Lisa bathed in scented water. Her son washed her back and, as usual when he was in the bathroom with her, he could not keep his hands from her body.

“We’ve just got to hear from Sally,” Mike said as he ran his hand under the water to feel the silky, hairs of his mother’s cunt.

Lisa looked at him, seeing the glow in his eyes. “I’m sure we will, Mike. Any girl as hot as-she is ... I hope we hear from her too.”

“You need that as much as I do, don’t you,

Mom?”

“Need what, darling?”

“Her cunt,” Mike said. “You need to suck her pussy, Mom, as much as I need to fuck it.”

Lisa took a moment before she answered. “Yes, you’re right, Mike. But I don’t think it’s Sally’s cunt specifically. I’m almost sure any cunt would do.”

“But it isn’t fair, Mom.”

“What isn’t fair, baby?”

“Me ... fucking Sally. I mean, I get to fuck her and you. I get two cunts ... and you only get my cock. Maybe we should look around for a guy.”

Lisa smiled affectionately at her son. “That isn’t necessary at all, Mike. I don’t need another cock. I really don’t want any cock but yours. Unless.”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you want to see your mother being fucked by someone, watch me take it in my cunt, my mouth, up my asshole. If you want that, then of course we’ll look for someone.”

Mike thought about it, then shook his head. “It might be fun to watch you, Mom, but I don’t think it would turn me on. But it sure turned me on when you shoved your face into Sally’s cunt! I liked that.”

“Whatever you want of me, that’s what I’ll do, Mike,” she said, her eyes glowing warmly. “I think that’s what gets me so hot ... doing what you want me to do.”

“Really?”

She nodded her head. “You know me quite well by this time. You know what I like best and how I like it. You might as well know it’s you that makes me so fucking hot all the time. I don’t think Pd enjoy anyone else pissing on me. I don’t think I’d enjoy taking any other cock up my ass. I will, though, admit to fantasizing about sucking cocks, many cocks, and even some pretty woman’s cunt. I could do that easily enough. I could fuck a cock so you could watch me, but it would be mostly for you. Oh, sure, I’d enjoy it better if your cock was fucking me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.