Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

They both woke up late the next morning. Mike had to rush into the toilet to piss, and Lisa lay in bed listening to him. Her whole body tingled as soon as she woke up. She grinned up at the ceiling, remembering the pounding he had given her cunt after she had sucked him off last night. Despite the violence of his fucking, her cunt was not in the least bit sore. On the contrary, her pussy felt wonderful.

She got out of bed when he came back into the room. She rummaged about in her dresser, winking at the reflection of her son in mirror. He sat on the bed watching her, his eyes riveted on her back. She could feel the heat of his eyes as he gazed at her smooth back, her heart-shaped ass cheeks and long, tantalizing thighs.

Lisa wiggled her ass, making the cheeks bunch up tight, then loosening them. She stuck her tongue out playfully, then licked her lips in a gesture that made her son grin wickedly and grab his cock and balls.

Pulling a pair of bikini panties from the drawer, she stepped into them, wiggling her ass as she pulled the tight panties over her hips. They were small, tight, and the cheeks of her ass were exposed ... When she turned to face her son, he looked hungrily at her crotch. Her thick pussy hair was a beckoning shadow behind the lacy garment. Her cunt pooched the crotch out, making her son lick at his lips.

“You’re gonna get dressed, Mom?” he asked.

“No, just my panties,”-she said, “because I can see you like this. You enjoy seeing me wear panties, don’t you? Look at your cock.”

His prick was stirring.

He grinned at her. “You sure know how to make a guy’s cock stay hard, Mom.”

“I know,” she replied. “Now, let’s have some breakfast. You gave me some workout last night, you know. I’m so hungry I could eat the asshole out of ... of... “ she paused and winked at him,” ... out of you and ten more like you.”

He laughed as he followed her to the kitchen.

They ate hot cakes and sausages. After eating, Mike ran his finger through some syrup and smeared it over his mother’s tit, then leaned down and licked it off.

Lisa thought that was fun, and she took his cock, wiping it in her plate of syrup, then she sucked his prick.

“We’re crazy,” Mike laughed. “You and I, Mom, are absolutely crazy.”

“Sure we are; fuck crazy!”

“I’m gonna stay fuck crazy if it’s always this much fun,” he said.

“It is,” Lisa said firmly. “It sure as hell is.”

She had the kitchen clean by noon, then she joined her son in the living room. She sat on the couch, and immediately Mike was on the floor between her legs, licking up and down the tight crotch of her panties.

“I think we use our mouths more than we fuck,” she said, rolling her cunt against his face.

“You’re just a cocksucker, Mom,” he said in a muffled voice.

“That’s okay, you’re just a cunt-licker,” she laughed, thrusting her cunt against his face then pulling away. “Let’s get some clothes on and go somewhere.”

“Where?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” she said, taking him down the hall to her room, where she dressed. “I’ll wear a skirt and blouse, but I’m going to leave my panties off.”

“Why?”

“You might get hard and need some quick pussy,” she said.

He pulled on cut-offs and a tank top. The car was hot, and she turned the air-conditioning on full blast. They drove about aimlessly, both feeling a sense of excitement. They knew they would fuck, and it was just a matter of finding the right spot. A place that would be public, yet concealed.

She took the road leading to the place they had enjoyed their first fucking, the picnic site.

But as she stopped the car, they found a young family there. A young mother and her husband were sitting on a huge cloth, with a very pretty blonde girl a year or so younger than Mike.

“Shit!” Lisa said. “We can’t stop here, I guess. We’ll go a little farther down the road.”

She drove perhaps a hundred yards and stopped again.

They got out and walked into the forest, holding hands.

They paused near a tall tree, unable to keep their hands off each other any longer.

Mike ran his hands under his mother’s skirt to fondle her naked ass, while Lisa pulled his cock from the frayed leg of his shorts. She stroked his cock as he fondled her naked ass, her tongue going deep inside his sucking mouth.

They broke apart and walked deeper into the forest.

When the sound came to them, they stopped, listening.

The sounds were those of pleasure, moaning whimpers that were like those of someone about to come.

“Let’s peek,” Lisa whispered. “Be very quiet, though. We don’t want to frighten them away until we see what they’re doing.”

They came upon the blonde girl.

She was sprawled back on a grassy piece of ground, her shorts off, dangling from one ankle. She had one leg bent at the knee, thrown wide, and her hand was working in a frenzy between her slim thighs. The expression on her lovely face was enough to tell Mike and Lisa that here was a girl who thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing to her cunt.

She had opened her blouse, and both sugary white tits with succulent pale nipples were exposed. If there was hair on her cunt, it was so blonde they couldn’t see it from a distance of ten feet away.

Lisa felt her son’s fingers tighten in her hand. She glanced at hint seeing the brightness in his eyes. His cock, still out of his shorts, was rigid. She knew he was intensely excited by the pretty girl rubbing her cunt.

When the girl came, she arched her hips high into the air. She bit her lip, squealing with ecstasy. When she finished coming, she kept rubbing at her cunt, but slowly now. Her pretty face held a hot glow, a satisfied smile playing about her lips. The girl held herself up on one elbow, watching her hand between her thighs, seeing her fingers move and agitate her clitoris.

“We better go, Mom,” Mike whispered.

“Wait,” Lisa whispered.

There was something about the girl, something that Lisa suspected was akin to her own erotic mind. She seemed drawn toward the girl in a powerful way.

Lisa stepped from the bushes and stood before the girl.

The girl’s eyes opened wide as she saw this tall, slender woman looking down at her. For a moment the girl seemed to freeze, her hand cupping her cunt, but then, to the surprise of Mike, but not to his mother, the girl grinned and began to rub at her cunt again, unabashedly and without any evidence of shame. In fact, the girl spread her legs even wider.

Lisa, with a lewd smile on her face, stepped up closer to the sprawling girl. She looked between those slim thighs.

Mike, still hidden, could hardly believe his ears when the girl said in a very low voice:

“You wanna touch my pussy, lady.”

Lisa turned her head, smiling in the direction of her son.

“Would you like me to play with your pussy, honey?” she asked the girl, squatting down.

The blonde beauty’s eyes opened wide as she looked between Lisa’s knees and saw her hairy cunt.

“You’re not wearing panties, lady. I wish I could do that, but my mother would whip my butt if she found out.”

“Oh? Your mother doesn’t know you play with your pussy?”

The girl shook her head, her blonde tresses sparkling in the sun. “She’d whip me for that, too. I have to hide ... but I won’t stop playing with my pussy, ever!”

“I know what you mean,” Lisa said. “Here, you can touch my cunt if you want to.”

“Really?” The girl’s eyes glowed with ecstasy. “Can I touch your cunt? I’ve never touched any but mine.”

Lisa took the girl’s hand and pulled it between her legs to her cunt.

The girl cupped Lisa’s pussy, rubbing back and forth. “Oooooh, you’re really wet and hot, lady!”

“Mmmmm, so are you, baby,” Lisa murmured as she moved her hand up a silky thigh to cup the girl’s succulent young cunt. “You have such a hot twat”

The girl shoved a finger into Lisa’s cunt.

“You can put your finger in me, too,” the blonde girl said, her eyes liquid with steaming desire. “We can do this to each other. We can make each other come this way.”

“Wouldn’t you rather have a cock?” Lisa asked, knowing her son was watching, his cock about to spurt with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.