Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

“I can fuck you in your ass, Mom?”

“You bet you can!”

Lisa drew her knees up and back to her tits again. She was slumped on the couch until her ass was hanging off the edge.

Mike peered at his mother’s asshole, his eyes showing doubt

Seeing his expression, Lisa said: “It will. All you have to do is put your cock in. I can take your cock up my asshole, don’t worry.”

“I won’t hurt you?”

“Hurt me?” She giggled lewdly. “You’ll make me feel good, that’s what you’ll do, darling. Watch how easy it is.”

Lisa rubbed the tip of her middle finger into her still moist asshole. Then, as Mike watched with excited eyes, she shoved her finger into her ass, thrusting it deep. She worked it back and’ forth, fingerfucking her asshole for a while.

“See how easy it will be?” she said, pulling her finger out.

“But, Mom, my cock is bigger than your finger,” he said.

“And it will feel better than my finger, too,” she said, shivering with eagerness to have his cock inside her ass. “Come on, baby

I want your cock up my ass!”

Mike, still doubtful, but eager to try this, moved between her uplifted legs, his cock just level with her winking asshole.

Lisa shoved her hands behind her ass, clasping the. cheeks, pulling at them, widening her ass for Mike.

He poked the head of his cock tentatively against his mother’s asshole. Lisa mewled with the contact.

“Press hard, and watch your cock disappear right up mother’s tight asshole, darling!” she groaned. “Shove it up my ass!”

She held her ass cheeks, her fingers near her asshole, trying to shove onto his prick.

“You have to push too, you bastard!” she shouted. “Push, damn you!”

Mike pushed.

His cock penetrated his mother’s asshole.

“Ohhhhh!” Lisa wailed, feeling his cock plunge deep and fast. “Oh, God! Oh, God you’re so fucking long and thick, baby! My asshole seems stretched ... awfully stretched, and so stuffed! Fuck my asshole, Mike!”

His face contorted with delight. He began to fuck back and forth, watching his cock sink in and out of his mother’s gripping, fiery hot asshole.

“Tighter than your cunt, Mom!” he grunted, plunging in and out now that he knew it didn’t hurt her. “Your asshole is so much tighter than your cunt!”

“Tight and hot and I love it!” Lisa screamed in ecstasy-as her son’s prick stretched and burned her asshole. “I love cock in my ass ... fuck the shit out of mother’s tight, hot asshole!”

She felt his balls beating at the base of her spine, the wiry hair at the base of his cock smashing against her fingers where she still held her ass cheeks wide for him.

She peered past her tits, through her uplifted legs, seeing the bushy hair of her cunt, feeling his stomach crashing against her cunt. She lifted her ass a bit more, grinding as he thrust his cock into her asshole.

The excitement of fucking her in the ass made him wild.

Lisa glanced at her son’s face, seeing his ecstatic expression.

Her asshole flexed tightly on his plunging prick, sucking at it. She tightened and loosened it, listening to his husky grunts of delight.

“You like mother’s asshole, Mike?”

“I love your asshole, Mom!”

“Is my asshole tight?”

“Uhhh!”

“Is it hot?”

“Oh, shit!”

“Fuck me! Fuck my tight, hot asshole!”

He rammed in and out brutally now, so excited that he wasn’t thinking about his mother at all, only of his own pleasure. She was getting plenty of pleasure. Her asshole burned and tingled and stretched in such a delicious way around his cock. She thrilled to the way his prick stuffed her ass, going so deep. The smooth, swollen head of his cock seemed to reach to her stomach, and she groaned and whimpered in ecstasy.

“Oh, baby, baby!” she whined. “God, your cock is so fucking big ... up my ass! Mmmm, pour it to me! Burn my fucking ass up with your hard, sweet cock! Fuck mother’s tight asshole ... I love that cock in my hot ass!”

Mike was banging powerfully into her, buffeting her head against the back of the couch. His lower body slapped against her ass, and she grabbed his swinging balls in one hand, squeezing them hard enough to make her son yelp, but in pleasure instead of pain.

“Hot cock ... big balls!” Lisa groaned. “I love them, your hot cock and your big balls! You’ve got to come up my ass ... I want that come juice flooding my fucking hot asshole, darling!”

Mike could hardly wait to come. He had been in danger of coming as he tongued her asshole, and now that his cock was being gripped so hotly by it, he didn’t try to hold it back. He rammed his prick hard and deep into his mother’s asshole, grunting as he pressed.

“Ohhhh, yes!” Lisa screeched when she felt her son’s cock lurching inside her burning ass. “Come! Oh, please come up my ass!”

The quick spurting of his come juice seemed to boil far up her asshole, sending Lisa into a convulsing orgasm. The splashing come juice drenched her asshole until she thought she could taste it in her throat.

Mike slumped over her, Lisa letting her legs down. She held her son in her arms, her hot thighs around his hips. His cock was still up her pulsating asshole, and Lisa didn’t want to let it go just yet.

Her head was cramped against the back of the couch and her ass was hanging over it, her weight on her spine. She ran her hands up and down her son’s trembling back, caressing the cheeks of his ass. She let him go when his breathing became calm. His cock pulled out of her gripping ass and he sat on the floor, looking at his mother with a huge grin on his young face. Lisa’s thighs were still spread wide apart, her hairy cunt glowing wetly.

“Oh, wow, Mom!” Mike gurgled, then he darted his face between her thighs, kissing her cunt quickly. Before he pulled his face away, he licked her pussy slit and twirled his tongue around her clitoris. “You’re a good fuck no matter where I put my cock.”

“I want to be,” she said softly. “I want to be the best fuck you’ll ever get. I’m good, yes but I’m going to be better than ever for you.”

His face glowed with pleasure. Lisa writhed her ass, opened and closed her thighs, caressing her firm uptilted tits as she looked at him with hot, smoky eyes.

“I told you how I am, didn’t I? I want so much, so very much. I’m a perverted woman, darling. You have a perverted mother.”

“I’m glad, Mom,” Mike replied.

“I hope you stay glad,” she said, getting to her feet. “I think we should go to bed, don’t you? Look at the time.”

It was almost eleven.

“You never used to go to bed so early,” he said.

“That was before I fucked you,” she grinned. “Now I want to stay in bed-with you-all the time.”

“A bed isn’t necessary to fuck,” he laughed.

“Mmmmm, we can always use a restroom.” Lisa giggled, shaking her ass at her son.

She lay in bed next to him, holding onto his cock as if it would evaporate if she didn’t.

Mike rested his head on, her shoulder, thumbing one of her rubbery nipples. He began asking her questions, questions of the men she had fucked, the sizes of their cocks, their balls. He wanted to know if she sucked them off, if they tasted as good as his cock. He asked if they fucked her in the ass. She replied honestly to all his questions, saying, “Come juice usually tastes the same no matter who the man is. I bye it; maybe that’s why it tastes the same.”

He wanted to know about his father, if she had been satisfied by him. Lisa again told her son honestly, including the things his father would not do with her.

“Then I’m better, huh, Mom?” It seemed important to him.

“In many ways you are,” she said.

“But I’ll do all those things,” he insisted. “You know I’ll do anything you want, Mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.