Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

“I have to put this piss-wet dress back on,” she complained, pulling it over her head.

“I thought you liked it,” Mike said, pulling his pants up.

“Warm piss, not cold piss,” she replied, standing up and smoothing it down. The dress clung to her hips and thighs, outlining them. “I could drive us home naked,” she giggled.

“Sure, and make half a dozen guys come off in their pants when they saw you,” Mike replied, laughing along with her.

They were in a gay mood. Lisa was delighted that her son showed no remorse.

She sat next to him in the car, driving carefully with one hand. Her other hand was moving about his crotch, feeling his cock through his pants. Her skirt was high on her thighs, and the curls of her cunt were revealed. She had left her panties off.

“What are we gonna do when we get home, Mom?”

She glanced at him.

“Are you needing some pussy again?” she asked, rubbing at his cock through his pants. “You came off four times today.”

“Four times?” he asked.

She grinned lewdly at him.

“I saw you jacking off once,” she admitted to her son. “That was when I pissed in my panties.

Mike wasn’t embarrassed that she had seen him jacking off. That, too, pleased her. Perhaps they were just alike, after all. Lisa knew that a boy his age would shove his cock into anything wet and hot, but some of the things she had in mind, wanted to try, he might not go for. She hoped that he would them, like them, and want to do all those erotic things.

By the time she pulled into the driveway of their home, she was bubbling with excitement again. She knew what she wanted as soon as they were inside. She only hoped Mike would go along with her.

If he didn’t, she would have to be satisfied to fuck and suck him.

She climbed from the car, not caring that her long thighs were exposed. As she and Mike unloaded the car, she leaned over to take the food basket and blanket. She felt her son feeling her ass, and she wiggled it for him.

“What if someone saw you playing with my ass?” she said as she stood up.

“Who cares?” he grinned, playfully making a grab for his mother’s tits.

Lisa danced away from him, laughing and swinging her ass as she walked to the door. The dress, still wet with piss, molded itself to her shapely ass.

They put things away, then Lisa went to the bathroom and ran the tub full of hot water. She sprinkled in scented oils, then undressed.

Mike came in to watch her, his eyes glowing.

“I’ve wanted to watch you take a bath for a long time, Mom,” he said. “Do you know, I would jack off thinking about you, naked.”

She smiled at him, pleased. “You don’t have to do that anymore. I just wish I had known about it.”

She stood naked, her tits arching out with hard nipples. She looked at the front of his pants.

She turned to the tub, leaning over to shut off the valves. She felt her son’s hands on her ass cheeks, moving over her creamy globes. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes hot again. She arched her ass against his cock, wiggling it lewdly.

She playfully pushed him away as she stood upright again. She sat on the toilet, excited to have her son with her as she pissed. It was such an intimate, personal act, and it was thrilling to have him watch her.

She began to piss, and Mike stood close to her, feeling her tits as she sat there. Then he leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, chewing lightly as his hands moved over her hips and thighs.

When her son pressed his hand between her legs, Lisa could not believe he was taking the initiative. She had wanted this, wanted to try it because it sounded exciting, but she had thought she would have to lead up to it with her son.

Yet, here he was, squatting now, still sucking on her tit and sliding his hand between her thighs.

Lisa opened her legs. She whimpered when her son shoved his hand over her cunt, letting her piss into his palm.

“Oooo, what’re you doing, Mike?” she squealed, spreading her legs wide.

“You’re pissing in my hand, Mom.” He laughed as he pulled away from her nipple. “It feels kind of good, warm and wet.”

She shivered, pissing into his hand. When he brought his palm up to cup her cunt, it almost made her come even though she was still pissing strongly.

Mike worked a finger into her cunt as she continued to piss. As he fingerfucked her, Lisa’s pulses raced in perverse ecstasy. When she stopped pissing, her son rubbed her hairy cunt, then he stood up. She saw that his cock was again-very hard, pressing against the front of his pants. She leaned forward and began to bite lightly at it through his clothing.

“Naughty boy,” she said, getting up and stepping into the tub. “Feeling my cunt while I’m taking a piss. A girl just doesn’t have any privacy around you, does she?”

Mike sat on the toilet seat and watched his mother soap her shapely tits. He rubbed his cock, making his mother’s eyes glow with hungry desire.

“You think you can come off a fifth time?” she asked in a husky voice. “You think you’re that much of a man?”

“I don’t know if I can come off again or not, Mom,” he said, “but I sure have a hell of a hard-on.”

“That’s obvious,” she murmured.

Mike dropped his pants, his cock arching toward her face.

“Mmmmmm, bring that to Mother,” she murmured, leaning forward. “Mother just loves a hard cock in her mouth, Mike! Ooooh, you should fuck my mouth, Mike. Mother’s hot, wet mouth is as good as her hot, hairy cunt, you know.”

Mike stroked his mother’s cheeks as she pressed her lips to his prick. Lisa’s mind reeled in erotic pleasure again. If there was one thing she loved better than feeling a throbbing hard prick inside her cunt, it was taking a lovely, hot hard-on into her mouth.

Mike looked down as his cock slipped into his mother’s mouth, watching her lips stretch, her mouth filling until his pubic hair was again at her lips. Lisa moaned and ran her hands around his hips to clutch the cheeks of his ass. As he began to fuck her mouth slowly, Lisa’s cunt began to bubble under the surface of the scented bath water.

The way he fucked her mouth slowly excited her. It gave her time to use her tongue, to lick at his sweet hardness, to taste the seeping juices that came from his piss hole. She dug her fingers into the crack of his ass, finding his asshole. She rubbed it as her son fucked her mouth. She felt his asshole pucker tightly as she exerted pressure upon it. The moan that came from him told her it felt good to him.

Mike glided his cock in and out of his mother’s mouth, watching her with steamy eyes. Her lips were stretched around his throbbing thickness, her tongue riding along the underside, keeping it pressed to the roof of her mouth. His balls swung to and fro in a gentle way, and she moved one hand from his ass to hold them tenderly. She kept rubbing at his asshole, putting more and more pressure on it.

And then.

“Oh!” Lisa cried out, pushing her son back.

Mike laughed.

“Oh, you!” Lisa said, her eyes flashing up at him. “What in the fuck ... you asshole! You pissed in my mouth!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.