Golden Shower Mom - Cover

Golden Shower Mom

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

“Shouldn’t we go, Mom?”

Lisa held his prick as they lay side by side on the blanket.

“No, not yet,” she murmured, still feeling the pleasure glow. “Let’s stay here a while longer.

Lisa turned on her side, facing him. She looked at his face for a moment. Mike was a handsome young boy, looking somewhat like his dad. He was trying hard to grow a moustache, but failing miserably.

She stroked his cock, feeling the wetness still there from her cunt. She moved her face close to him, then ran the tip of her tongue along the wispy hairs he was trying to cultivate on his upper lip. This brought a soft moan from her son.

Lisa giggled, then licked his lips. She licked his lips lightly, touching him like a feather. Her hand felt his cock as she brought her thigh up over his. She rubbed the head of her son’s cock against her smooth thigh as she ran her tongue past his ups, past his parted teeth. She lasted his tongue, then licked the insides of his mouth.

She gurgled hungrily when Mike began to suck on her tongue. She twisted her tongue against his, thrusting it in and out of his mouth as he sucked on it. She cooed with heat when she felt his hand molding one of her shapely, firm tits. His cock stirred in her hand, and she rubbed it against her thigh, feeling the seeping juices from his piss hole smearing her flesh.

“Want some more, baby?” she whispered. “Want some more pussy?”

His cock was swelling as she stroked up and down it. She flexed her fingers around his cock, pulling up, then pressing down.

“I think you’re getting a hard-on,” she murmured in a sexy voice. “Is your cock getting hard, Mike?”

“Can’t you feel it, Mom?” he asked, laughing.

“Want some more pussy?” she asked again, tickling his ear with her tongue. “Would this hard cock enjoy just one more fuck?”

Mike’s hand left his mother’s tight tit. It ran down her body, over her bunched-up dress at her waist, over her hip. As he felt her creamy ass cheek, she pressed her mouth once more against his, her tongue thrusting deep into his mouth, mewling hotly. His cock was very hard in the grip of her fist. She pumped on his cock as his hand slipped between her thighs, his fingers going through the thick curls of pussy hair, then over the swollen clit and one darting into her twitching pussy.

“Mmmmm,” Lisa whimpered as her son fingerfucked her. She squeezed his cock and wiggled her hips, lifting her thigh and opening her crotch to his feeling hand. “Mmmmmm, lovely.”

She sat up beside her son, her eyes smoldering with passion as she looked at his prick. She fumbled with his belt. She opened his pants and, as he lifted his ass, shoved them down.

“You’ve got to have it all out for me this time,” she said in a sultry sound. “I think you’ve scratched my thighs raw with these pants.”

Mike shoved his pants past his knees, letting them remain there. His cock stood straight in the air.

Lisa gazed at her son’s cock for a while, thrilled by the beauty of it. The head of his prick was a bright pink color, swollen smooth. The piss hole was flaring again, beads of clear liquid seeping forth. Lisa looked at her son’s balls. Wiry hair grew at the base of his cock, but there was not a single strand on his balls.

Taking his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, Lisa fondled them, pleasing her son. She hefted her son’s balls, rolling them in the palm of her hand, twisting them gently. Her other hand stroked up and down his thick cock, her fist going from the base to cover the smooth head, letting the fluids drip on her palm. His cock was long enough that she could wrap both fists around it, jack him this way. She rubbed his cock between her palms, watching the head swell and drip, inviting her.

“You definitely need some more pussy, Mike,” Lisa said. “A cock this hard certainly needs more pussy. One fuck would never satisfy this beautiful hard-on.”

Mike’s hand moved between his mother’s thighs and he cupped her cunt as she sat with her legs crossed.

Stroking his cock and caressing his balls, she shivered with pleasure. Mike ran his hand through the silkiness of her cunt hair, then pulled her clit between two fingers, twisting it.

“Ooooh, you know just how to make me feel good, don’t you?” she gasped, straightening and spreading her legs for him.

“You know how to make a guy feel good, too, Mom,” he replied, lifting his hips. “Your hands sure feel good on me ... on my cock, my balls.”

“Mmmmm,” she murmured, gazing into his eyes. “That’s because I love cock and balls, darling. I can’t seem to get enough of hard cock. I think I’m insatiable, Mike. I could fuck all day.”

“I have a feeling I could, too.” He laughed, wiggling his fingers into her crotch.

“In fact, I think I’m going to fuck you again, like right now.”

She lifted to her knees, pulling her piss-wet dress from her waist and over her head. She dropped the dress on the blanket. She was naked in front of her son’s gleaming eyes. She drew her shoulders back, making her hard nippled tits stand out. The triangle of her cunt hair glinted in the sunlight. She arched her hips, pulling the hairy lips of her cunt apart to reveal the pink wetness of her steamy clitoris and tantalizing cunthole.

“I don’t think you’re ever going to find a cunt as hot as this one, Mike,” she whispered. “Your mother has such a hot cunt, it wants to be stuffed with hard cock constantly.”

She flung a leg over him, facing his feet. She looked over her shoulder at him, her beautiful face glowing with eager anticipation. She shook her naked ass at him, then bunched the cheeks tightly.

“Touch my ass, baby,” she urged hotly. “Feel mother’s naked ass! I like to have hands running over my ass, Mike. It makes my cunt hotter. Play with my ass, darling.”

She shivered as he began to fondle her ass, moving his hands over her tight flesh. She was on her knees, her hand down between them, stroking his hot hard cock happily.

After a moment longer, she drew her knees up until she was squatting above his upright cock. Leaning forward, she fitted the head of her son’s cock into her cunt, then sank down on it with a loud whimper of pleasure.

“You just lie still and watch, Mike,” she gasped, squirming her ass against him, his cock buried inside her cunt once more. “You just lie there and watch mother’s ass! Watch my naked ass bounce ... watch my cunt fuck your cock!”

She leaned forward and braced herself with her hands at his knees. Then she began to bounce up and down, her cunt riding his cock. Lisa gurgled in passion, knowing what her son was seeing, knowing that it excited and inflamed his young mind.

Mike gazed at his mother’s naked ass, watching it bounce up and down. He could see her ass cheeks, the tight pucker of her asshole. He could see the way the pink lips of her hair rimmed cunt clung to his cock.

Lisa knew what he could see, knew the erotic effect it had on his young mind. She could feel the effect it had by the way his cock throbbed as she slammed her cunt up and down. She, too, was getting visual stimulation. She peered down, watching his balls draw up and writhe with each plunge of her hot cunt. She moved one hand to his balls, rolling them about and twisting gently as she fucked him.

She lifted and lowered her cunt slowly for a while, mewling as his cock stretched and stuff- ed her cunt. The sensations were greater, she thought, than any cock had given her. Her son’s cock seemed longer, thicker, harder, than any cock that had ever penetrated her pussy. And fucking her son in the open, under the hot sun, inflamed her erotic mind until she reeled in blissful delight.

“See my ass, darling?” she mewled, shaking it as she brought it up and down. “See mother’s hot ass? Can you see my cunt fucking your cock?”

“I see!” Mike groaned, his hands on her hips. “I see your ass and cunt, Mom!”

“Can you see my asshole?” she asked. “I can lean over farther. Can you see my asshole ... pucker and wink and get tight? Want me to lean over more so you can see better?”

“I see just fine, Mom,” Mike replied. “I can see everything! I see your cunt on my cock ... see your asshole. It looks like it’s winking at me.”

“Mmmmm, look at it!” Lisa squealed, moving faster on his prick. “Look at mother’s asshole ... her cunt! Ohhh, watch mother fuck the piss out of your cock with her hot cunt!”

Mike lifted his hips as she came down, unable to remain still. The sight of this mother’s asshole and the way her cunt slipped up and down his cock turned him on. The moist sound of her pussy banging up and down his cock was loud in the still afternoon air. The liquid sounds increased their ecstasy.

Lisa banged her cunt up and down swiftly now, smacking against his crotch with excited squeals. She had released his balls and was leaning way over, her tits brushing at his knees. She moved her ass in tight circles, grinding hard against him. Orgasms started rumbling through her. Her naked body shivered, then shook as the first explosions shot through her.

“Oooo, God, God! I’m coming already!” Lisa shouted, thrusting her spasming cunt up and down his cock in a. frenzy of lewd pleasure. “My cunt is coming already! Ohhhh, that’s so good! So fucking good!”

As her convulsions began, she sat up straight on him, his cock deep inside her flexing cunt. She grabbed her tits, squeezing harshly on her firm mounds. She pulled and twisted at her distended nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.