Golden Shower Mom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Kathy Andrews

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa was walking down the trail when she stumbled on her son masturbating then pissing and it triggered the most intense feelings. What happens next?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

For a long, tense moment, mother and son stared at each other.

Then Mike turned loose of her piss-wet panties and placed them on the grass off the blanket. He ran his hand aver the front of his bulging cock again.

“You think I won’t, Mom?” he asked. “You think I. won’t take my cock out here, in front of you?”

“I don’t know if you will or not,” she said, smiling at him, taunting him. “I just asked you to. It’s up to you whether you do or not.”

“You think I won’t?”

Lisa knew her son was hesitant. He wasn’t sure she meant it.

“Well? I’m waiting, darling.”

“Aw, you’re just talking, Mom,” he said, then turned onto his stomach, resting his head on his crossed arms, looking at her. “You don’t really want me to take it out.”

A nervous laugh came from Lisa. She was disappointed. She had been so sure that he would expose his cock to her.

“Chicken, she said. “Squawk ... squawk ... chicken.”

“You first, Mom,” he said.

“Me first, what?”

“You show me something first,” Mike replied. “You wanna see my cock, you gotta show something to me.”

“Mmmm, like what?”

“Anything you wanna show.” Lisa was trembling with expectant desire.

She moved her eyes over his ass, seeing how tight those twin cheeks looked inside his pants. She could imagine what it felt like to him as he pressed his hard cock against the blanket.

“Maybe I’m the one who’s chicken,” she said. “What do you think your mother is, an exhibitionist?”

“What’s that?”

“A person who goes around exposing themselves,” she said.

“You want me to be one,” he reminded here “Who started this, anyway?”

“You did, Mom.”

“Bullshit!” she said. “You’re the one who wanted to know how my dress got wet.”

“And you’re the one who told me you pissed in your panties,” he retorted.

“You’re the one that wanted to see.”

“You’re the one that showed me,” he said. “You’re the one that got a hard-on.”

“Well, hell, Mom,” he exclaimed. “What do you think a guy will do if you raise your damn dress and show it that way?”

She laughed. “Do you know what we Sound like-a couple of arguing kids. You first! No, you go first!”

Mike wiggled his ass, pressing his cock harder into the ground. Lisa watched, seeing his ass cheeks bunch tightly. Her cunt boiled, the lips swollen, her clit tingling. She moved her arms behind her, locating the tab of her zipper. She pulled it down, then shrugged. The top of her dress started to fall from her tits, but she caught it, keeping it in place as she stared hotly at her son.

Then she allowed one tit to be revealed.

Mike’s eyes went hot and hungry as he stared at his mother’s tit. Her pale brown nipple was rigid, rubbery hard and standing out in succulent sweetness.

“Your turn,” she said, her voice thick with desire.

Mike turned onto his side again, and Lisa’s eyes went straight to his cock. His prick was throbbing very hard inside his pants. She began to gasp with heated pleasure as he began to fumble with the buttons of his jeans. When he had them open, he pulled the fly wide.

Lisa saw the taut flesh of his cock, and her cunt almost convulsed into orgasm.

“Is that all I get to see?” she asked in a heavy, teasing voice. “No more?”

Mike reached into his pants and adjusted his cock.

Lisa gasped.

She saw the head of her son’s cock, but no more. He kept the rest of it hidden from her. But the head was swollen and she could see pre-cum was dripping from his piss hole again.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, licking her lips as she stared with smoldering eyes at her son’s almost exposed cock.

She turned loose of her dress, and both tits were revealed to him. Lisa’s tits were round and firm, the flesh creamy smooth and flawlessly shaped. Her nipples, pale brown in color, were easily half an inch long and right now they were rigid with passion.

She gazed hungrily at the head of her son’s cock, wanting him to shove it all the way out of his pants. But Mike didn’t; he allowed only the swollen head to protrude as he gazed at his mother’s tits.

Lisa could not drag this out any longer. She couldn’t tease her son any more. She was teasing herself more than him, anyway. With the liquid steam bubbling in her cunt, she didn’t want to play this childish show-me-yours-thew I’ll-show-you-mine any longer.

Her dress was already down around her waist, her beautiful tits exposed. She lifted one knee. She watched her son’s eyes, and saw them start to glow as he looked between her thighs, directly at her cunt.

She drew the knee up high, then let it fall to one side. She pulled her skirt up, bunching it at her waist. Her cunt twitched as she spread her. thighs wide.

Lisa’s cunt was wet and pink, the lips puffy. Her clit was long, like her tits, almost half an inch in length. It was a very sensitive clitoris, always knotted, always tingling. The curls of her cunt were thick and dark around htr cunt lips before disappearing into the crack of her ass.

She saw her son lick his mouth, and then she gazed at the head of his prick. She was delighted to see her son’s cock inching from his fly. It slipped out all the way, and her hand itched to take hold of it, to feel it, to stroke it, jack him off. But she didn’t move yet. His cock was very hard and long, thick even. The piss hole looked big enough to stick a cigarette into. It flared open as she looked at it.

Mike’s eyes were straining as he stared up his mother’s long, creamy thighs at her hot looking cunt.

“Now what?” Lisa whispered, licking her lips.

Mike didn’t reply; he couldn’t say a word. His cock jerked about as he looked at his mother’s tantalizing pussy. She saw him take her piss-wet panties and drape them over his rigid cock. He closed his fist around his cock and began to jack off.

“Ooooh, look at you!” Lisa whimpered. She moved a hand between her thighs and began to stroke her cunt. She rubbed at her distended clit, thrilled that he was watching every move her fingers made. It excited her to have her son watch her fingering her cunt, while she watched him stroke his cock at the same time.

But it wasn’t what she wanted. “Now what?” she asked once more, moving her middle finger into her cunt.

“Now what, Mom?”

“Do we just play with ourselves, darling?”

“I ... what do you want, Mom? I’ll do anything you want to do.”

“This is crazy, you know that, Mike?” she said, watching his cock drip. “We both know what we want, don’t we?”

He nodded his head. “We want to fuck, don’t we?” Again he nodded his head. “You want to fuck me, am I right?”

“Yes, Mom,” he said in a very low voice. “And I would love to fuck you, right?”

“Oh, I sure hope so, Mom!” Lisa licked her lips again. “If we do ... if we fuck, what happens from there on? Do we just fuck this time and stop, or are we going to keep fucking each other?”

“Anything you want, Mom,” he said, rubbing her piss-wet panties on his cock.

“Don’t make yourself come,” she moaned, fingering her pussy a bit faster. She stroked the inner thigh of her leg with her other hand. “Don’t come yet, darling.”

“I might, Mom,” he said, jacking faster. “I don’t know if I can keep from coming.”

Lisa pulled her finger from her pussy, brought it to her face. She poised her finger toward her lips.

“You don’t know me very well, baby,” she said. “You only know me as your mother. I’m unusual, to say the least. I may not want to stop just fucking you once. I may want to fuck you a lot, Mike.”

“Let’s fuck, Mom!”

“Please, Mike,” she said as he moved his hand up her thigh, stroking past her knee. “Wait until I tell you this.”

“Then hurry before I come,” he said.

“Turn your cock loose and listen to me.

She waited until he released his cock, her wet panties dangling on it.

“Honey, I’m like I said, unusual. I have these desires, and you might not enjoy them. I can’t help it, they’re inside me. I might ask for more than just being fucked by you.”

“I’ll do anything you want, Mom,” he promised.

“You say that now,” she said, then shoved her finger into her mouth, licking the cunt juice from it deliberately so he could see. “Does this tell you anything?”

She ran her finger into her cunt again, and once more licked at it.

“Only that you’re hot,” he said.

“Mike, my mind is always on fucking. I think about cock all the time. I want to do things I’ve only thought about before. Things you may not enjoy or want to do with me.”

“Try me,” he said, reaching above her thigh and lightly touching the lip of her cunt. “Try me, Mom.”

She looked at him for a long time, her cunt burning with the touch of his finger. “Oh, baby, I want to! Please, don’t disappoint me-please!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.