Home for Horny Monsters - Book One
Chapter 8: La Petite Mort

Copyright© 2018 by Annabelle Hawthorne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: La Petite Mort - Mike inherits an old house from a long lost relative full of fuckable monster girls. He also inherits a group of witches that will stop at nothing to take it from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Ghost   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

“Are we ready?” Mike asked. The others nodded, each one at their stations. Tink had tied Beth to a chair which had been placed in the fountain, standing behind her with a knife at the ready. Abella was out of sight, watching from up above in case everything went wrong. She had explicit instructions to do whatever it took to protect the members of the house. Naia stood behind Beth, her lips a crooked smirk.

“We are ready.” Cecilia said, standing next to him. Mike took a deep breath, taking Cecilia’s hand and stepping into the fountain with her. Even though her feet penetrated the water’s surface, no ripples emanated outward.

“I think you’re crazy,” Naia told him. “And I love you for it.”

“I just hope this works,” he muttered. He looked over at the doll they had placed on the opposite end of the fountain. Beth had nearly woken up several times, but Naia had kept her in a magical slumber. Simple magic, she had informed him. “Wake her up.”

Several colorful bubbles floated free of the water’s surface, circling Beth and popping near her face. She opened pitch black eyes, scowling menacingly at Mike.

“Ok Jenny, this is your last chance.” Mike addressed the spirit in Beth’s body with anger. “You can leave her body now, or we will make you leave.”

“You can’t touch me,” Beth hissed, the water at her feet spraying upward. “No refunds, no take backs, no cuts, no butts, no alligator guts. This is a good body, and I want to keep it forever and ever and ever. And I know you aren’t going to hurt it, so there’s nothing you can do about it!”

“I think you underestimate not only me, but the women here to help. Beth was a good person, but if I have to make a choice between letting you cause trouble or killing her...” Mike shook his head, his sentence unfinished. “I don’t pretend to fully understand where you are coming from, but I’ll be damned if I let you bring trouble to this home.” He looked at Cecilia, who was staring daggers at Beth. “Let’s do this.”

Cecilia leaned in, twirling her body to face Mike, her skirt flaring outward as she placed her lips against his. They were soft and cool, and already he could feel the static building between them, little sparks dancing between their lips. She pressed herself against him, playfully biting his ear. “Do you honestly think this will work?” she whispered, her cold breath raising the hairs on his neck.

“You’re the one who said that her senses are extra sensitive right now.” He whispered back, watching Beth. She was pretending to ignore them, but that was where Naia came in. The nymph was kneeling behind the chair, stroking the surface of the water, sending glimmering bubbles into the air, bubbles that popped with the scent of lilac and raspberries. “Are you ready?”

Cecilia responded by playfully biting his ear. Planting light kisses on her throat, he shifted the strap of her dress to one side, exposing her shoulder. Her clothing tugged at him, fighting to return to its proper position, but Mike pulled even harder, exposing her entire shoulder and the curve of her breast. The seduction magic wasn’t just affecting Beth-every whiff of raspberry and lilac sent a direct message to his groin, the pressure already building inside of him. Cecilia was immune to the effects of the spell, but not so to the light pressure of Mike’s lips on her skin. The banshee sighed, her hair billowing outward around her. The water around her ankles froze into icy discs, so Naia raised the temperature of the fountain, steam rising around Mike and Cecilia.

“Let’s take our time,” Cecilia suggested, leaning back to give Mike better access to her chest. Mike nodded his agreement, lifting her up to kiss the top of her breasts. Using his free hand to fight the clingy fabric, he pulled her dress down farther and farther until her breasts were close to fully exposed. The more he revealed, the harder it became to separate spirit from cloth, and though he could feel her hard nipples through the fabric of her dress, he was unable to expose them. Slightly frustrated, he contented himself to kiss as much of her cool flesh as he could, his dick growing harder with every soft moan of delight from Cecilia.

Even though her head was turned away, Beth’s dark eyes kept flicking back to Mike and Cecilia, unable to resist watching. Her breathing was deeper now, her cheeks slightly flushed. Tink had moved outside the fountain, watching Mike with interest, but always a wary eye on their captive. The whole fountain was steaming now, swirling vapor circling Beth’s lower legs.

Cecilia slid her hands up beneath Mike’s shirt, revealing the thin, patchwork lines of his scar tissue. Mike ran his fingers through Cecilia’s hair, pulling her mouth to his once more. Her cool fingers toyed playfully with his nipples, sending shocks through his body, straight to his groin. Mike moaned softly into Cecilia’s mouth, marveling at how her tongue caused his to tingle, like licking a 9-volt battery.

“What are you two doing?” Beth demanded, squeezing her thighs together. Water vapor was clinging to her skin, cool droplets that slid beneath the fabric of her dress, pulsing gently with Naia’s magic. “What are you ... ngh!” Beth’s cheeks flushed, her breath becoming ragged. “Oh, shit...” Her voice was a hiss, the sudden stimulation derailing her train of thought.

Cecilia pulled her mouth away from Mike. “I wonder how many years we will get to spend together. How many nights we will sit on my porch, how many nights we will count the stars.” Her hand slid down his stomach, her ethereal skin passing through the fabric of his pants. Cool, electric fingers wrapped around his cock, Cecilia’s thumb teasing his frenulum. “I wonder how many ways we can fit together.”

“I ... guess there’s ... only one way ... holy shit!” The magic surged through his legs, feeding sensual energy to his core, and the sparks inside his body wrapped around it. His cock was leaking large amounts of pre-cum, the wet spot on the front of his pants growing bigger. Between Cecilia’s touch and Naia’s magic, his cock was so hard that it was starting to hurt, pressing against the fabric of his pants with tremendous pressure. “Please ... take it ... out...”

“That I can do for you, my stōr.” Cecilia undid the button on his pants, tugging them down while her lower body floated up. “For you, I think I can do anything.” Cecilia licked her lips, floating forward so that the head of Mike’s cock parted them, pushing its way toward the back of her throat. The icy cold sensation of her mouth caused Mike’s hips to buck, and he felt his balls tighten, his dick ready to fill Cecilia’s mouth until it burst.

“Not yet, lover.” Naia’s voice came from a nearby bubble. Tendrils of water wrapped up his legs, tightening around his balls. Her magic relaxed his body, sending his orgasm away. “Save it for the main event.”

“Fuck,” Mike whispered, watching the banshee pump his cock with one hand. Tiny bubbles burst next to Cecilia, and Mike could just barely hear Naia’s whispering voice from each one, encouraging Cecilia and directing her movements. Cecilia’s grip on his cock changed; what had started as frantic pumping was now more relaxed and gentle. Water tendrils pulled Mike’s pants down even farther, and Cecilia used her free hand to massage his swollen balls. The pressure inside was unbelievable, but the magical block was in place. Mike threw a frustrated look at Naia, but he only had himself to blame.

After all, the whole thing had been his idea. Groaning in sweet agony, Mike placed gentle fingers on the back of her head, pushing himself ever deeper down her throat.

Beth was openly panting now, dark eyes staring at Mike’s cock as it disappeared and reappeared from Cecilia’s mouth. Tied to the chair, her fingers clenched, driving nails into the wood. She was rubbing her legs together even harder, but Naia’s magic was delaying the inevitable. Naia stood behind her, lightly stroking Beth’s breasts, caressing the soft skin of her cheek. Shifting her weight, Beth spread her legs to press her ass into the chair, grunting in frustration. Cecilia continued sucking Mike’s cock while Beth rocked in her chair, desperate for stimulation of any sort.

Mike grinned, the look of desperation on Beth’s face giving him hope. He curled his fingers in Cecilia’s hair, allowing the electricity to build between them. Cecilia licked the head of his cock, actual sparks jumping from her tongue to the delicate skin of his dick.

“I can’t wait any longer,” Cecilia told him, the slight lilt of her voice making his cock twitch. She flipped over in mid-air, her skirt billowing outward as she twisted to face away from Mike. Mike grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close against his body. Even though he felt a desperate need to bury himself inside of her, they still had a show to put on. Fighting the ethereal lace of her outfit, Mike ran his fingers up the cool skin of her legs, pulling her crotch toward his face. Half of it was lust, the other half curiosity, but a single sentence had been reverberating in his head since last night.

“I wonder what banshee tastes like.” Her skin practically glowed at his touch, Mike planting light kisses on her inner thighs. Pulling aside her panties, he marveled at the odd hue of her pussy, the fact that it didn’t change color as he spread her open to look inside. Her inner folds had no definition to them, perfectly smooth on the inside like she had just been built. Taking in the ghostly scent of rain and ionized air, he buried his tongue inside of her wet snatch, his entire body going rigid at the sudden connection between them. His fingers trembled as her magic permeated his body, sparks jumping back and forth between them.

Hanging upside down, Cecilia took his dick in her mouth again, completing the circuit.

“Mmph!” Mike mumbled loudly, his mouth full of banshee cunt. Cecilia’s cool flesh pressed against him, and he fought to keep his mouth on her cool folds, pleasure making his entire body go rigid. Her clothing attempted to shove him away, but Mike pressed forward, running his tongue around her outer folds, slipping it inside and back out again. He could taste nothing other than the pure electricity of her being, his hands sliding beneath her panties to squeeze her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter against him. Cecilia was doing the same, pulling him in deep, the banshee lacking any sort of gag reflex as she swallowed his cock. Her throat became extremely narrow, the bulge of Mike’s dick moving beneath her skin, visible as a large bulge in her throat. His mind going blank, technique went out the window as Mike sucked on Cecilia’s clit, eliciting loud, throaty moans from her. His dick vibrated like a tuning fork in her mouth, that familiar pressure building once more while her tongue fought to hold him still.

The tendrils squeezed all along his legs, slowing his building orgasm. Mike held on as long as he could, desperately sucking on Cecilia’s pussy, delighting in the vibrato of her moans along the length of his shaft, before they finally broke apart. Mike’s cock was leaking heavily, unable to contain the cum that had built up within. Lying down in the fountain, the water beneath him vanished so he could lay flat on the cool marble. Cecilia knelt above him, gathering her skirt tightly in her hands. Mike shoved her panties aside as she sat, watching his cock pierce her icy pussy.

“Fuck!” Mike hollered, his whole body shaking. Cecilia rode him hard, her entire body aglow in foot long sparks that zapped the ground around them. Grabbing her own breasts, Cecilia’s hips bucked back and forth, a fog blowing in around the fountain, the temperature dropping dramatically around them. He could feel it building inside of her, desperate for a release of his own that he knew wouldn’t come.

“Ah ... ah ... AH ... AH!!!” Cecilia gasped, taking in a deep breath, her chest expanding enough that her breasts strained the fabric of her dress.

Everyone plugged their ears except Naia, who used her hands to cover Beth’s ears. Abella flew up into the sky, vanishing over the roof. Cecilia screamed, the whole world shaking with from the blast. The windows overlooking the garden spiderwebbed, and the water in the fountain billowed outward away from her. The temperature dropped, fog swirling around them in a vortex. Cecilia slammed her pelvis into Mike, cumming one last time with a spray of ectoplasm before bursting into tiny motes of light that scattered into the fog like fireflies. The world became eerily silent, other than a slight ringing in Mike’s ears.

Abella returned, her hands still cupped around her ears. Seeing that Cecilia was gone, she uncovered them. Tink had already shaken off the scream, dagger at the ready. Naia moved back from Beth, stepping to the side to admire her handiwork.

Beth stared at Mike’s upright, twitching cock, her mouth slack, a tiny bit of drool in the corner of her lips. She was shifting her weight back and forth, grinding her ass into the wood of the chair, clearly at her wit’s end. Naia leaned forward, reaching from behind to grab her breasts.

“Ah!” Beth moaned, pushing her breasts hard into Naia’s hands. Naia squeezed them gently, kneading them with her slender fingers. Water trails crawled up Beth’s legs, and she let out several gasps. Whatever Naia was doing was highly effective.

Tink crept up behind the pair, using the dagger to quietly cut the bonds holding Beth in place. Mike stood, the water splashing back in around him, his whole body one sexual, electrical charge. When the last bond was cut, Tink ran out of the fountain. Naia released Beth, sinking below the water to disappear.

“I hope this works, I hope this works...” Mike muttered to himself. Beth rose, hungry eyes fixated on his cock. Part one of his plan was an obvious success-Cecilia had said that all of Jenny’s senses would be hyper sensitive, the result of being without a body for so long. Between the magic and the water trails, Beth’s body was overstimulated, and Jenny had no idea how to cope with it. Even knowing that Naia was stirring things up with her magic, it was everything Mike could do to wait for Beth to come to him. He was all charged up on banshee power, ready to unleash at a moment’s notice.

Beth stumbled forward, hands outstretched. Confusion, lust, and abandon were written on her face as she walked forward, hiking her skirt up around her waist. Staring at those long legs, at how toned those forbidden thighs had been, Mike knew he wasn’t going to last long.

“I ... I...” Beth’s voice was more prevalent now, Jenny’s hold on her body already weak. Her hands closed on Mike’s dick, gripping it tight. Mike pulled her close, burying his face in her neck, dragging his tongue up her skin, relishing at the tiny sparks that jumped between them. Beth let out a shriek of delight, gasping when Mike’s hand found her pussy, rubbing her gently through the soft fabric of her underwear.

“Oh! Oh yes, please!” She ground against him, nearly knocking him over. Mike spun her around, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Pushing her skirt up, he grabbing tightly to her hips as his cock rested on the top of her ass. Using one hand, he tore her underwear off, tossing the soaked garment to the side. Placing his dick at the entrance of her pussy, he briefly wondered what Beth would think if she knew this was happening.

Right now, however, he was too horny to care. He pushed forward, Beth’s folds parting remarkably easy, sliding into the warmth of a human woman for the first time in years. Her cunt was hot, gripping him with tenacity as Beth cried out, moaning unintelligibly as Mike drove into her. He could already feel the charge starting to build, Cecilia’s sexual energy seeking a release. Beth’s arms shook, her first orgasm rolling through her lower backs and hips. It wasn’t hers that mattered, not yet anyway. Naia’s water coiled tightly against his balls, the pressure from within almost unbearable.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.