Dara Lives in Bangkok With Husband (4) - Cover

Dara Lives in Bangkok With Husband (4)

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Chapter 9: The Family Moves

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Family Moves - Dara has lived all her life in a poor rural setting without her mother. Her looks are such that she has always kept half her face covered with her hair. Doctors, a dentist, diet and exercise will all contribute to improve her appearance. She will also learn some skills so she can fit in as a faculty wife in Hong Kong. She is grateful for changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Analingus   Tit-Fucking  

At home it had only been two weeks since I left, but some hard decisions had been made.

Father bought the Toyota SUV he rented, his words indicated that he took advantage of the inexperienced and intimidated assistant manager who rented it to him. It seemed the Toyota failed him at a critical time when he was off-road. Father claimed a defect. The manager had to hike a distance in the bush and did a calculation of the cost to have the vehicle towed and fixed. Then Father made an offer. The man had no choice and agreed. Perhaps the “failure” was something that had been arranged by Father as part of the bargaining. He also made some modifications. Bop now called it a “troop carrier” instead of a SUV. She was not pleased.

I guess the twins loved the change.

Father had also concluded that there was no work for him in the area. The factory and the stores all closing in a short time meant there were too many eager younger men looking for work in the area. Father did not do well in interviews, especially with younger interviewers, he was old and easily became aggressive. It was with a heavy heart that Father decided to pull the twins and Bop from their few childhood friends, but he had no choice.

The good news was that Bop made him use the computer for his job search, and in cyberspace he made a connection. One of old Captains was working at a new factory down south that was expanding, hiring over 100 men in the 60 day start-up period. He was delighted to hear that his best sergeant, the man he called “Ace,” was available for work right away. He had many options, but the best were a security position and a dispatcher slot, both seemed ideal so he was holding them for Father to take his pick. The factory was in South Thailand, Father was packing all his possessions into a “borrowed and modified” (that meant repainted) trailer he would tow.

Father asked if we could accommodate Bop for a night as they passed through Bangkok. He had already made arrangements with Cara for himself and the twins. (Cara was very excited at the prospect. She was trying to get them to stay an extra day, “to visit.” I knew what she really wanted: Hot Thai Papa!) During the follow-up phone call I hinted at asking Father the sleeping arrangements for Cara’s two bedroom apartment, but he cut me off and said that a married woman should know better.

Sung agreed to take Bop for one night, then after he hung up wondered how we might arrange things. There was only one bed, and the couch was uncomfortable, especially for a tall man, but we would do something.

I asked if the bed might hold all three of us. I had shared a smaller bed with Bop up until 6 months ago. Sung asked if I thought that would be proper now, and more importantly, if my father would even consider it. I could not answer for sure, but I agreed that father might not be receptive. Come to think of it, I was against that idea as well. Bop could be so BOP.

We would work out something less intrusive for her.


Monday

My family arrived, as scheduled - on the Monday of my husband’s off week. Dad was driving what was now his Toyota, towing a good-sized enclosed trailer. The Toyota’s body was extended with military seating in the back (seats facing each other). They called Cara when they arrived, she met them out front and got them into the hotel parking (not easy with the trailer) then got them settled into her room. Father was openly sharing her bed while the twins were in the other bedroom.

As soon as they arrived Cara made a speech to Bop and the twins about how she was legally separated from her former husband. She explained what that meant. Then she explained that she wore her wedding rings only as a convenience to ward off bothersome men. She made it clear that Father was NOT a bother to her. I had already told this to Bop. But still, the arrangements did not make Bop happy.

My husband and I were out shopping - part of my training to be a faculty wife - when Father arrived early - before rush hour instead of after. We finally saw each other when Sung called Cara to say we were back and the entire troop came to our room to greet us. It was quite a meeting.

After only 2 weeks, Father was the same, but better. He was always a handsome, trim-waisted, muscular man. Now his “Miami Vice” outfit of a magenta tee-shirt, blue jeans and stylish sport coat emphasized the positive. The difference was that the worry lines were faded so he looked 10 years younger and very handsome! My goodness, I knew my Father is going to be staring in ALL my naughty dream fantasies!

If I was surprised by Father, it was nothing compared to what my family saw in me. With my surgery in such a short time, everybody was thrown for a loop at how attractive I suddenly was. Oh, my hair was styled and I was wearing a dress that left one shoulder bare, plus by tits had perked up nicely (they all noticed, even the twins), but my face was what had them stunned. They all wanted to touch my face. Bop was in awe when she said, “My word, you had plastic surgery! How did you heal so fast?” Father tried to rein her in but he could only do so much, Bop actually had to touch my face in wonder. The twins were so wide-eyed at the change they wanted to touch, but were afraid until after Bop did.

“A tiny nip and tuck, hardly worth talking about, it took 5 minutes with a local, then a few days with bandages,” I said. “You know, the best plastic surgeons on the planet are in Bangkok and LA. My dear husband made sure I saw a one of the best.”

“Did you get new tits too?” Bop asked. “It sure looks like it, but why didn’t you get bigger?” The last was addressed to my husband, who cracked up. Bop really is impossible. But my Father’s eyes said he was amazed and pleased to see the new healthier me.

“No dear, that is just me ... what we all came with. Praise be ... Maybe my diet helped.”

I had invoked our Faith so their heads went down in thanks for a moment.

Sung had to add how the plastic surgeons all said they could do no better in that area, “praise be...”

Of course we all bowed heads again. I was surprised that my husband said such a thing. He told me later that a prayer could not be a sin, even by a non-believer, and that prayers brought families together. He was comfortable with that.

After the moment of silence Bop looked down at her chest. “What are you eating? It has not helped me yet.”

Actually, her diet had helped her chest, she just did not notice.

“I am sure you will grow someday,” I said. “I am not done yet and I have 4 years on you.” She made a face at that, but we knew Mother and her sisters had been ‘late bloomers’ so Bop and the twins would just have to wait a bit longer.

We all went to dinner at a “Texas” place. The men sat together and talked men stuff, but they both looked at me with such pride and joy. They were talking about us and Cara going down to visit the family if all went smoothly down south. Of course, what they really meant was Dad and Cara sharing a bed for a week, or longer. My husband was okay with that.

The rest of us got a subtle lesson in dining from Cara, who was acting very motherly with her man and his family. Still, I noticed that she always deferred to Bop.

When we got back it was time for bed. After insuring that Bop was not going to be a problem for us, my Father’s instructions to Bop were to, “be good, they are still newlyweds so you must not hear or see some things. Agreed? You are visiting family.” Bop agreed.

Once we got to our apartment the first matter was Bop’s sleeping arrangements. My husband made himself scarce for this conversation. Bop’s first suggestion was that her skinny body would not take much space in our bed, but I said that was not going to happen. “He and I have needs which do not include an audience.” I said it with more certainty than I had - my mind wondered, given the things I had read. Our exercising those needs was exactly what she wanted to see. But she backed off, for now.

She had a sleeping bag so we laid that out in the office, on a futon Sung had ordered. Sung and I had already agreed we were fine with that. Bop felt the living room would be better, but again I cut her off and spoke softly. “What is going on, you are acting like a child,” I said.

Bop stood close, lowered her voice and was honest with me. “I am curious to see something ... a man,” she blurted out. “Look ... we don’t have any brothers and you know how modest father is. I have never seen a guy ... not all of him, and you have a good one - below the chin at least. I was hoping for a glimpse. Otherwise how will I know if a man is any good when I do find one?”

“You should not judge a guy on that, many other things are much more important.”

“So you say. Still, I am curious. Can’t you cut your little sister a break? Look, he is American. In America I have read they have nudist camps for the whole family. There are nudist hotels in Wisconsin! If we were at one, I could see him and it would be no big deal. We could pretend the apartment was such a camp. Please?”

“Would you show yourself to him?” I asked.

“Why would he want to see me? You are now more attractive in every way; I am just a skinny little girl. Since he would never look, yes I would!”

That struck me, I always viewed Bob as smarter and more attractive than me. Yet here she was, saying she was much less attractive than me.

I admit we got a bit loud as sisters do and my husband finally had to come out of the bedroom where he was hiding. He took Bop by the hand, led her to his chair, then sat down with her in his lap. “You know you really are not a skinny little girl,” he said. “Young, perhaps. But you must understand there are girls much younger than you working in bars tonight, allowing many men and some women to take obscene liberties with their bodies, maybe take them to the dirty alley, where they remove clothing and do disgusting things to those beautiful young bodies in the open where anyone walking by can see. I assure you those very attractive young girls may smile constantly because they must, but they are not happy, not for a minute of that, not one of them. You should enjoy your innocence. In time I am sure you will be a beautiful woman who will find a man to show you things. But you must not be too eager, wait for a man who proves he is worth your many precious charms.”

“I don’t like waiting, it is not my nature. It will be years before I write a dirty story and get a man of my own,” she sniffed.

“I ... we, would rather you went to college and found a worthy love match,” Sung said. “I was so lucky to get your sister, maybe I was helped by the higher power you believe in, but I bet some of the other responses you got were not so good.”

Bop laughed. “You are right about that. When I think of some I just shudder. Do you really think I will go to college?”

“You know calculus already so you are smarter than I was at your age. If you study and work hard, it will happen. I will guide you. Then you will see so much more of what you can be ... But, I have to stress this, as a teacher I see so many girls distracted by worthless boys who think that charm is all they need. The girls give up their hearts and their future, then the boys turn out to be wasters, dropping them when they have squeezed them dry, discarding them and grabbing a less experienced attractive girl with a college degree and income potential. Or an attractive girl without a degree, who they make earn money doing disgusting things. Don’t fall into that trap.”

“Does that really happen?”

“Oh, far more often than I can count,” he replied sadly, in a serious tone. “To smart girls, emotions and hormones can be stronger.”

“Okay ... I will respect the mystery ... for now. But I don’t want to.”

“It is a small mystery, it is not like what a clever girl like you can find on the internet,” Sung replied.

He said it straight, but it was so outrageous a statement that Bop and I could not believe it. After a moment all three of us had a hearty laugh and all was well. Bop hugged him and was 14 again.

It was not yet her bedtime, so we talked of all that had happened to both of us. I also showed her the computers and let her use mine. It was so much faster for the internet. I noticed she recognized some websites - she was going to see naked bodies tonight, on the computer. I showed her how to use the big screen, and turn down the volume.

That was when she saw my husband’s screen saver, that shot of me from behind, showing my privates and my smile on a 50-inch screen. Well, she posed me, it was my bottom and Sung had it on his computer. The two of them spent some times talking about the picture and the posing while I turned bright red and had to leave the room.

Bop was also still suspicious of Cara and this “separation” thing, wedding rings are such a powerful symbol. So Sung showed her some websites in California. One showed the number of divorces started, in process, in separation, and finalized. It also gave percentages for marriages that entered the divorce process. That made quite an impression.

“Good people are what you find inside, not the accident of physical attraction,” Sung said. That was the first time Bop really looked into my husband’s face and saw the wisdom there. She saw the truth of what he said. Maybe she would remember it at a critical moment in the future, when she was alone with a boy. I sent a prayer that she would get the chance.

Bop went to bed at the same time we did. At the last moment I spent five minutes with her, just being sisters including giggling while we comparing our boobs. Then I returned to my husband.

In the bedroom Sung said he was eager for my body, but he was not sure about me with Bop so close. I told him his wife was too noisy to be pleasured tonight, but that I would be pleased to pleasure him, and he could voice his pleasure. I used my mouth (poorly) to arouse him (it didn’t take a lot) and worked on getting him in just a little deeper than the last time. He praised my effort.

Then when he was too big for my mouth I nestled his cock-head in my left tit, rested my right tit against his balls, and slowly jerked him off. I had read something similar to this is a sex story. When he came, squirting all over my chest, I felt it strongly, it seemed to be a better connection with his climax than when he was inside me. As he spurted against my tits I had the most incredible sensation of having given him great physical pleasure. I almost wanted to do it again, but that was temporarily impossible.

He was stunned that it felt so good and that he had never had anything like it before. Such a gift from his innocent wife! I was turning into a real treasure as a sex explorer doing and letting him do new things.

He made some noise - I am sure Bop heard. But it was only once and was not that loud. I considered that a perfect outcome.

My husband was quite overcome with my effort. He helped clean up my tit with his tongue, and shared kisses with me during the process. “You want some too, don’t you?” he asked.

“Oh yes dear. You kisses and cream are always delicious together.”

Then he asked where I learned such a thing. I said it was from a story I read during the ‘bandage’ week when I had so much spare time. In the story a girl did it to her brother-in-law while the wife - the girl’s sister who was sick - was sleeping in the next room. I said the incest was disgusting, but memorable. The act itself was pretty effective in the situation, and perhaps it was defensible, given the circumstance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.