A Thanksgiving to Remember - Cover

A Thanksgiving to Remember

Copyright© 2018 by Lord Saurax

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Coming home from your first year of boarding school, that was fucking entertaining. Opening the door to your mom's house, you see your mom naked on all four, pussy glistening with her cunt juice, asshole winking at you in anticipation of being ravage. You notice the plugs and chastity belt on the floor beside her. You hear her asking, in a husky voice, to hurry and to please provide your meat pole for the in-depth inspection of her motherly incestuous holes.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Fisting   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Sam was sent to a boarding school at a young age, it was rough to be away from is family. Over the years he learned to love and be happy about it. With each holiday, winter and summer vacation, he was sent back home. It is comfortable and sad on the same level, not being with his school friend and his teachers.

School accommodations for Sam are a mix situation. The females outnumber him, ten to one, including teachers and staff member. One boy per room was the norm. With each new year, girls surrounding him are becoming friendlier, more affectionate, and were openly flirting with him. The teaches and the staff are also making sure to touch and subtly caress his body and not too overtly aggressive.

Sam was oblivious to the world around him. He was changing, and the people around him took notice. Sam looks, his growing maturity, and his aroma, are what makes him intoxicating to all the females surrounding him. The same things are what sends other males cowering. They would not think of having sex with a naked girl already claim by Sam.

An Alpha in training, Sam is becoming a prime breeder in the Township. The school feed, educate and push him physically to elevate his stature to godlike. Mental discipline, leadership, and self-control are teaching him to further control his pack and drive his enemy away.

The year passes, and Sam body began to mature to manhood sooner than all the other boys around the school ground. By the age of eight, he was five foot ten inches and was around a hundred and eighty pounds. The growth spurs of his genital accrued at the same time. Sam, a young white boy, has a penis and scrotum of average size for African male of twenty, and it is growing the older he got. When he reached ten, Sam could pass for an eighteen-year-old. At fourteen, where the story starts, he’s 6’5”, 250lbs of muscle. Sam cock his wide, long and heavy. Most women who have the chance to see it in school were fleeing in panic from the size when they charmed the snake. Others, when they see him produce copious amount of precum, are fainting from the intoxicating odour or they are actually spreading their legs and butts to be breed. The last group kneels opening mouths and throat for him to ravage, abuse their face.

When Sam goes Home for the holidays, his mom attitude and action change gradually but drastically. Like the teacher in school, as the years’ progress, she began to dress in less or sexier clothes around him. Tighter and shorter top to show her large mammary and her taut stomach. Loose pants, changed to dress-pants then to skin-tight yoga pants, and lastly to micro skirts, all to show her legs and tush. Since the boy was six-year-old, she never wore less underwear when he was around, now she never used them even when going out. She loves the breeze too much.

The last summer before this story begins, she’s only wearing bikinis, two sizes smaller than she would wear at the beach, to keep her boy hard, to tease him into wanting her body and ravage her. When she walks around the house after her shower, and before going to bed she loves wearing nothing but a loose-fitting robe or just a bath towel over her boobs, mostly showing her clean bare cunt and a princess plug in her voluptuous hindquarters.

The first morning of the current semester, in the car, she gently forces him to put his hand between her leg and guided him to finger her wet hole. Complying Sam fingers his mom, and Sam’s happy to be allowed to do this finally with his mom. Kisses where exchange, entirely on the lips, open-mouthed, exploring his mouth with her pierced tongue and he explored new territory with his own tongue. His mom caressed his growing member that morning in the school parking lot. She let him go to the school with a hard-leaking cock and blue balls. Being wet and horny, before going home, she caresses her clit and cums multiple time thinking of a plan to get him to take her like the little girl he goes to school with. Before the next holiday, Sam’s mother decided to begin sexting her son photos of her disrobed or describing what she wants him to do to her. They started a daily ritual of skyping each other before going to bed, showing each other everything, him playing with his monster for her, displaying the latest slut riding is monster and her pleasing herself with her massive dildo. Over the coming weeks, Sam started to notices changes. His mom was now wearing a chastity belt that blocks her access to her pleasure nubs and her cunt hole. She was now happily abusing her bum hole with oversize dildo during her daily skype sessions, while he’s always having either a teacher in her sexy lingerie or one his willing dorm mate under is room desk employing their holes to release the pressure in his balls. He moaned as his little pet drained him in their tight holes, while he guides his mom to take her toy completely in her open holes. He is delighted to force her to throat fuck her dildo after it went deep in her bowel wet with nasty butt juices. He asked his mom to pierce her nipples and belly button before he returns home for Thanksgiving.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.