The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

JW

“You going to bring the Basilisk?” I asked.

“It’s been six years since she’s had a refit. I thought I’d take her to Coomera and have them give her a meticulous rebuild. I just had the electronics upgraded.” Surprise thought, ‘No sense springing it all on him at once. I’m still not sure I want to mention Zoe McGregor.’

“Why Coomera?”

“The Boat Works. Australia’s greatest boatyard. They have the largest concentration of marine trades in Australia. They can store boats up to 110ft. Their unique 45 t0n sealift can handle the Basilisk. They have spotless workspaces and the largest out-of-water Dry Marina storage options. And I can trust them to do the work and not have to watch their every move.” Surprise said. “And they’re just across the river from my home.”

“How do you know you can trust them?”

“I am their cabinet shop.”

“There seems to be a vacuum near me. JW? Are you there?”

“Work for them?”

“Yes ... ever since I left Dunedin. I had to get away from New Zealand. JW ... it’s so sad. I had to leave.”

“Why Coomera?”

“It’s nice, they don’t have earthquakes,” Surprise paused, “And my housemate is from Brisbane.” ‘And that’s all the hint you get, brother mine.’

“Why work?”

“Responsibility, JW.” Surprise said. “I have apprentices, I’m training young people to be responsible. I’m not playing hero. I’m contributing. Besides, I’m good at it. I like doing it. It keeps my mind occupied.”

“Sis, my investments keep a college of accountants employed and I still can’t spend the accrued interest. Flintkote Enterprises directly keep 55 thousand people working worldwide. Those people keep half a million people off the dole. Don’t tell me...”

She interrupted, “How many of those 55 thousand people do you know ... personally? I have met the CEO of Flintkote Plastics ... his wife, their five children, 6 grandchildren and their dog.”

“We own a plastics plant?”

“I rest my case,” Surprise said. “I need to take a vacation. Let me get back to you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.