The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

“He stayed,” Mahiro-san said.

“Why did you leave him there?” Cyn asked ... but not politely.

“I didn’t have a choice, the caretaker put me out,” Sato said.

“Why?”

“New heros have a three week waiting period,” Mahiro explained.

“You weren’t a new hero, you were supposed to be a Hero’s Companion.” That was an accusation.

“I changed my mind.”

“Oh ... why?”

“Because I have a better record in the hero trade,” That was a Listen here, Missy. I don’t have to explain my actions to the likes of you statement.

Cyn was working herself up to a hissy-fit when I stumbled through the mirror.

“Are you still here?” I glared.

“Never left,” said Cyn.

“Just got here a couple of minutes ago,” Mahiro said, “How did it go?”

“Like clockwork ... she was beautiful ... in distress ... and pregnant almost before we got back to Crossroads. Whee-doggies. I’ze a tired puppy. Come on Cyn ... I need a cuddle.” “Don’t get your hopes up ... yer my sister.”

I shook hands with the Coastguardsman and said, “No hard feelings on my part, Sato-san. After seeing that little honey Sam cooked up for you, I don’t blame you a bit.

“Get yer ass off my boat. I’m gonna hit the hay.”

Just then the 100 foot catamaran made a stagger as it lifted about thirty feet and slid down the backside of a pretty big swell. Whoa, Nellie!

Sato was already headed out to the helm.

“What was that,” Cyn said.

“Tsunami,” Sato said. “Hold on. Here comes another one!”

And it was. Just humps of water but onshore was in for it. Sato was on the radio calling his home-base, trying to get a message through to save a few lives. There really wasn’t much time.

“Tsunami ... a big one ... sound the alarm. It’s too late for many!” He was shouting in the microphone.

“I’m glad we were at sea,” Sato said. “On shore is going to be pure hell.”

“What?” I asked.

“It’s looking like the Ryokyu Arc and the Median Tectonic Line had ... or used to have ... an active interaction ... I’d say they’re at it again. Osaka is going to feel the brunt of this one.” He got all formal, “By the powers vested in me by the Diet. your boat is commandeered for the duration ... for however long it takes to clean this mess up. Hold on... ‘nother wave!”

The Diet is the big cheese of government in Japan ... kind of like Congress with more power. They actually are the governing body responsible for the Maritime Safety Agency. Maritime safety is pretty damn important to an island society. That made Sato pretty damn important too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.