The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

The two people were exceedingly clean ... and exhibited all the earmarks of a couple freshly fed and fucked. The male was quite surprised to find uniformed and armed people onboard. The female was unashamed to be naked in the presence of young sailors. Her attitude was almost that of Ama pearl divers ... and she was gaijin, a round eye.

The petty officer in command of the 15 meter (50 ft) Isokaze class craft disapproved of the teenage wish to appear more European by having facial surgery to remove the Oriental fold and become round eyes. That she spoke to him in idiomatic Japanese was a further insult.

He assigned two seamen to stay aboard and directed JW to, “Follow me,” and headed for their assigned harbor.

Once there he proceeded to tear Sailbait to pieces.

“There is a secret hiding place on this boat and I am going to find it,” he said. The Maritime Safety Agency has that right even though it is a civilian agency. He found nothing.

What he did find was Flintkote Enterprises owned huge tracts of Japan ... including his house. JW was pissed. Surprise lost her boat and no compensation offered.

What truly pissed off the PO was Surprise shrugged and bought a new used sailboat. Several Industry Leaders wouldn’t be getting massive bonuses this year. They might run the companies but Flintkote ran them.

Surprise M. Flintkote bought a 30.5 meter catamaran built in Croatia but never delivered. The purchase was just one of a series of coincidences that seem to befall Miss Flintkote. SV Revenge was delivered to her brother in Japan as deck cargo by the American Containerized Freight motor vessel Mary Jackson. Sailing Vessel Revenge came into port with a State Department Diplomatic seal on her...

Thanks Bill ... and there wasn’t a damn thing the PO could do about it.

The Portal:

Even though the portal mirror was on the head door ... a thin door ... not more than one inch thick ... the door and mirror was one of the first things destroyed. The deeper the MSA official got in the destruction with no results the wilder became his claims.

“There has to be a hidden compartment,” he ranted. The boat was now in pieces no larger than a foot square but he was out in the middle of the pile with an axe making tiny pieces out of little pieces. “I will not be made a fool of!”

And then the one hundred foot 0ne inch carbon fiber composite was off loaded from the Mary Jackson and he couldn’t touch it! Oh ... he tried ... believe me ... he tried but he was stopped by three agencies of the JSDF. Every time!

Though it took some time-and interference by the Powers that Be- there was a new mirror on the new boat. JW couldn’t convince Zo to make a second trip.

“It stinks!” Zo said. “Not only NO! But FUCK NO!”

The MSA Petty Officer was a basket case but JW arranged a meeting.

“You seem like an honorable man.”

“My honor is ashes in my mouth. Why?”

“You know ... you’re right. There was a secret aboard.” JW said. “I can’t tell you ... but I can SHOW you.”

Yup ... Zo wouldn’t go.

So...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.