The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

“You have a moving portal,” Mistress Eva said, “How does that work for you?”

“I don’t know. We were tied up to a slip the one time I’ve used it. We got back just fine.”

“We’ve never had a moving Portal ... well ... we’ve had portals that we’ve had to change the location ... fires, earthquakes, volcanos and whatnot but ... one that moves constantly? Never.”

“I’m guessing we’ll be finding out eventually. Cyn is at sea ... we left the boat about 40 nautical miles south west of Osaka ... Japan.”

Thinking about it, I wondered if we would be able to get back to the boat. Time enough for that when we’re successful ... or not.

“Where is your Companion?” Mistress Eva was interested.

“Sam has her,” I said. That drew a blank look. “The healing chamber.”

“The Healing Chamber has a name? When did that happen?”

No doubt about it ... Mistress Eva, Greeter coordinator of Crossroad greeters, was getting old. She was present when Sam announced he was Sam. Ah well ... three centuries ... Cassandran centuries.

“How long has she been in the chamber?” Eva wasn’t asking the chamber ... she was asking Ellen.

“I’m right here, you know,” Sam said. “About ten minutes and the repairs will be finished.”

“I didn’t ask when she’d be done. How long has she been healing?”

“Maybe 45 minutes,” Sam said.

“Forty-five minutes and 10 more? What the hel?”

“She had a bleed.”

“55 minutes for a bleed?”

“In her head. She’d have been dead before she got started.” Sam said, “Probably in the bank ... you know how Chaos affects first timers.”

“What did you have to do?”

“If she has an autopsy, the coroner is going to find an extremely suspicious hole. Earth doesn’t have the tech. Won’t have for a hundred years.” Sam spoke to me, “Don’t allow an autopsy. If she’s your wife?’’

“Whose wife?” Naturally Zo picked that exact moment to step out the door.

“JW’s” said Sam.

“Ooo ... I think I missed something important.”

EEP!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.