The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

“You have a motor? This isn’t a little RIB ... it’s for a Seal team or several Operatives. A typical 9hp Yamaha or Johnson won’t push it.”

“Got time?”

“For what?”

“Come out to the boat and have a look,” I said.

So ... the conversation took an interesting turn.

“Where did you get that?”

“The Kiwi’s gave it to us. They found it on the bottom of Shoal Bay after an enormous explosion during a kidnapping attempt.”

“There’s no markings,” the captain commented... “Wait. Kidnapping attempt?”

“Yeah, Surprise saved us. There wasn’t enough left of the kidnappers bodies to identify.”

“Us? As in you and your sister?”

“Yes.” I said. “New Zealand Coast Guard is reasonably certain that the plot was American CIA.”

“What makes them think that?”

“After we claimed political asylum, the Marines invaded Auckland and tried to take us by force. If you people had have just asked, politely, Immigration would have given us up.” And here I mumbled, “Fucking bullies.”

“We people? Wasn’t us.”

“The accent was right, three witnesses and no markings on boat or motor. It takes a belligerent nation to try that shit. Anyway the RNZN determined that the motor must be ours ... since nobody else could afford it.” I said. Thinking about it, we could have been dead and here we are ... innocent. Poor Jones. He should be alive ... like us. “So ... you think it’s big enough to push the RIB.”

“Should be the fastest thing in the harbor. It won’t fit your davits though.”

“When it’s time to leave we’ll probably sell or give it away,” Zo said.

“Give?”

“You have no idea who my boyfriend is, do you?” Zoe grinned, “Look up Flintkote Industries.”


We had transportation from boat to shore. Transportation that wouldn’t wear out for the three years while I was learning to be heroic.

Odd ... I had no idea what that meant ... so ... I looked it up.

1. a person noted for courageous acts or nobility of character:
He became a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has special achievements, abilities, or personal qualities and is regarded as a role model or ideal:
My older sister is my hero.
3. Entrepreneurs are our modern heroes.
4. the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc. Classical Mythology.

a being of godlike prowess and beneficence who often came to be honored as a divinity.

(in the Homeric period) a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.

(in later antiquity) an immortal being; demigod.

5. the bread or roll used in making a hero sandwich.

I haven’t saved anybody.

My younger sister saved me. She IS my hero.

My younger sister built all those boats. Does that make her an entrepreneur?

The only thing I fit is number 5.

I think I need to think this through.

I think I need Surprise.

I’ve been a pain in the ass to her.

Cynthia is NOT a decent role-model ... I have been allowing her to lead me around like a prize bull. All I’m missing is the nose ring.

<Aha! Growing up.>

What?

<You are thinking about being responsible. The first step of a hero.>

No!

<Yes.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.