The Road to Chaos - Cover

The Road to Chaos

Copyright© 2018 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - JW and Cyn Flintkote break away from their little sister. Jw is headed for Japan. He wants to be a Hero...like his dad. Cyn wants away.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

“82 degrees ... that’s what. Beaches, hung lifeguards, sun ... warmth! What was it last night? 52? Can’t we go any faster?”

“CynthiaMae Flintkote, you’re the one who wanted to swap the Basilisk for the Sailbait.” JW said. “If you wanted fast we should have kept the Cat.”

Basilisk was falling apart... Sailbait had just been through refit.”

“You’re a vindictive wench.”

“Ah ... recognition ... and I didn’t have to be a dead artist.”

“I’m not talking to you for a week.”

And he didn’t. He wrote down instructions and cooked his own meals, locked his stateroom against me. He did give me hope though ... Every hundred miles north adds 2 degrees warmth. He wrote that on the instructions... 1100 miles meant 22 degrees warmer. That’s damn near 74 ... I can tan before Brisbane! Great! I don’t want to be a pale reflection of my glory.

What he didn’t tell me that the two degrees was more like two and a half... 200 miles was 5 degrees ... I found that out listening to the weather report. I also found out that heading for Perth by way of the bight would have been a disaster. Lee shore and 200 foot tall cliffs ... not my cuppa tea. Great surfing though. Great surfing means great surfers ... my cuppa tea!

Seems I think about cocks a lot. Probably because I have no access. JW has one of the best ... for his age ... but I’m his sister ... I don’t care ... but he does.

Not only do I think about them ... I’ve been romancing the zucchini ... and cucumbers ... and long thin olive bottles and my fingers and broomsticks ... but ... I’m not addicted ... no sir ... I can get along without cocks, tallywackers, man meat, the key to the slot ... Don’t need none of that pony pole ... the pleaser ... aaarrrggghhh! I got blisters on my fingers!

The late night watches ... JW comes on watch ... it’s getting warmer and staying that way ... warm breezes caressing my nipples ... I stand watch mostly nude ... fuck! I wanna. Brisbane ... look out ... Cyn is on the prowl.

600 miles made good. 600 to go. Nothing I do excites JW. We should have gone the east side of the island ... Christchurch ... stayed a week ... scratched my itch ... we could find crew in Christchurch. There’s nothing ... no land ... no man ... not even any horny dolphins.

Would I do a fish? Hell ... I’d do a ... anything.

Thinking like this is doing you no good.

<Nope>

“The Powers ... where have you been?”

<You should have kept the watch.>

“Why?”

<If you had paid attention you’d known how to choose WHEN and WHERE you wanted to go.>

“You mean I could have gone anyWHERE to a time of my choice?”

<Yes. Anywhen.>

<”IF you had paid attention” I believe I said that.>

“How about you?” I said, “Break into your constituent parts and I’ll take on the males.”

And that caused strife ... the two guys were all up for it ... Seven wasn’t.

<Sorry Cyn ... pill or not. You’d get pregnant.>

<Aw ... Seven ... what could that hurt?> The two guys in harmony sounded like the Everly Brothers.

<NO!>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.