I, Jennifer
Chapter 2: Fuck Puppet

Copyright© 2018 by Michele Nylons

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fuck Puppet - Jennifer is a 'Comfort Hominoid' sometimes known derogatorily as a 'Fuck-bot' or 'Pleasure-bot' manufactured by Cybertronics Inc in June 2324. She had a structural defect which requires her to be terminated but she escapes with the help of a lonely worker. Later captured by a terrorist organisation she is forced to infiltrate Cybertronics Inc and expose their illegal activities which include murder, rape, and genocide. A science fiction, transsexual, revenge, sex story with a twist.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Science Fiction   Robot   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Leg Fetish   Transformation  

They came for her early. The Captain of the Cybertronics Tactical Response Squad crouched down and hissed final orders to his team outside the door of Mason’s apartment.

All large corporations have their own Special Operations Units or SOU, which function as para-military police forces; and Cybertronics had the largest and most extensive. This was reflective of the power that mega-corporations like Cybertronics wielded.

Jennifer Model Four serial number J47347 was noted as missing during an early morning data security scan by the Cyber Security sub-department of the Cybertronics Special Operations Unit. J47347 was a ‘special order’ and should never have been forwarded to Distribution. She had bypassed QC as soon as she came out of Production and should have been diverted directly to the Special Products Division.

The fallout from the Jennifer being forwarded to the Distribution Section had already bought about the demise of Brent and Nathan, the men on duty when she arrived. They perished as a result of a staged vehicular accident. Mason Livingston would be next, as would be the skin job that had been released without final ‘special programming’.

There was some debate at first about trying to bring the Jennifer back to Cybertronics, erasing her recent memory, providing her with special programming and releasing her to the person who had originally ordered her through Cybertronics clandestine Special Products Division. Max Middleton, head of both the Special Products Division and the Special Operations Unit had vetoed the idea.

“If the existence of this one Binominal gets out; then the whole Special Project Division is compromised and along with it Cybertronics Incorporated. Terminate the bitch!” Max Middleton ordered.

The Captain held up his gloved hand and silently counted down from three to one using his fingers. A squad member passed an Omni with a pre-programmed universal access code across the sensor on the wall outside of Mason’s Livingstone’s apartment.

The door slid open and the team entered the apartment with military precision. Mason and Jennifer stared open mouthed at the heavily armed uniformed men.

The Captain had been briefed to try to take Mason and Jennifer into custody if possible and dispose of them somewhere quietly, but he had orders to execute them on the spot should they resist.

“Mason Livingstone you are to accompany me to Cybertronics Incorporated Headquarters to respond to allegations that you illegally obtained the Hominoid known as Jennifer J47347. Jennifer J47347 you are to also accompany me,” the Captain waved his ion phaser at them.

Mason and Jennifer were seated at the small table drinking coffee having just consumed a sparse breakfast. Mason was dressed in t-shirt and shorts and Jennifer was still wearing the oversized t-shirt, panties and bra that she had worn to bed.

The look of resolve on the Captain’s face gave away his intent and Mason knew that he and Jennifer would never make it to Cybertronics Inc alive.

Because of the altitude of the super-high-rise buildings in the twenty-third century, they were equipped with high-speed, low-impact, pneumatic escape tubes so that the occupants could escape instantly and safely in event of a fire, earthquake or other disaster. The door to the escape tube was subtly recessed into the wall behind where Jennifer was sitting.

“Sure. Just let us get dressed and we’ll come with you at once; I can explain everything,” Mason replied.

None of the four members of Response Squad trusted Mason and they kept him covered with their phasers as he stood and then helped Jennifer to her feet. He took the backpack from the sofa and shoved it into her hands.

As soon as they were standing he pushed Jennifer behind him and backed up to the wall with his hands raised.

“We’re not going to Cybertronics are we? At least not alive,” Mason asserted.

The flicker in the Captain’s eye as he glanced at the rest of his team gave away his intent.

The team all raised their phasers and pointed them at Mason. Mason stepped back, forcing Jennifer against the wall behind him.

“Don’t!” the Captain flicked the safety on his weapon.

“I love you Jennifer,” Mason said and spun around and pressed his wrist against the almost indiscernible sensor on the wall.

Jennifer shook her head, her face a picture of shock and despair as Mason pushed her into the chasm that had opened up in the wall.

Four phasers fired at once and Mason Livingston ceased to exist, he fell to the floor dead.

The opening snapped shut as soon as Jennifer fell into it; the mechanism designed to prevent smoke, fire or other noxious substances entering the escape tube. Jennifer plunged down the smooth circular tube, her t-shirt flew up into her face and she struggled to push it down then she felt a cushion of compressed air dampen her fall as she landed on the ground floor. The exterior door opened and she fell to the ground outside the apartment building.

Jennifer was stunned and she scrambled to her feet dazed and confused. A SOU Response Squad vehicle was parked at the curb and a uniformed member of the Squad witnessed Jennifer tumble from the escape tube. He had been stationed to prevent Mason and Jennifer from escaping in the event they somehow evaded the Response Squad in the apartment.

He smiled to himself and began unholstering his weapon as he strode over to Jennifer when a passerby sidled up to him and pressed a hand to his neck. The Squad member collapsed on the pavement. An attractive young woman wearing tight black leather pants and matching long tailed coat lifted Jennifer to her feet and steered her over to a vehicle idling at the curb. She pushed Jennifer into the back seat and climbed in beside her. The passerby, dressed similarly to the woman in black climbed into the driver’s seat and the vehicle sped away.

“We should have let the fuckers kill it! Save us the job,” the woman hissed from the back seat.

“Shut up Christina. You know why we need her. Keep an eye out for anyone following us,” the man replied over shoulder.

“This skin job is an even bigger abomination than most of them. Three races, three castes, two sexes; nothing else is tolerated. This thing is a freak,” Christina poked Jennifer in the side and then turned to look out the rear window.

Jennifer was still in shock. Dealing with the death of Mason Livingston, the first and only man she had come to care for was one thing, but the attack by the Response Squad, her escape, and then her rescue by these two leather-clad humans on top of all that was overwhelming.

“Who are you? Where am I going?” Jennifer asked, dazed and confused.

“We are from The Movement and where you’re going is not important right now. You need to shut up and do as you’re told. I’ll explain everything to you when we get to where we we’re going,” the driver replied.

“Christina, the Omni please,” he grunted.

Christina pulled an Omni out of a bag on the floor. The Omni was the type that you could attach to your wrist like a large wristwatch. She snatched Jennifer’s forearm and yanked it out straight.

“Keep still you fucking skin job!” she gripped Jennifer’s arm to keep her from struggling.

With her other hand, Christina attached the Omni to Jennifer’s wrist and pressed a small button. A blue LED lit up on the Omni.

“Done,” Christina let go of Jennifer’s wrist.

“That Omni will block any attempt by Cybertronics to track you but still allows you to access your cloud,” the driver explained.

“Why do you talk to them like that Mark? Like they’re human? Like they matter?” Christina spat at the driver whilst poking Jennifer in the ribs again.

“Because we are human. Because we have compassion,” Mark replied.

“You won’t have any compassion when it comes time to terminate it though will you?” Christina spat back.

Mark remained silent and Christina slumped back in her seat and sulked.

Across town in an Elite luxury apartment building William Faraday checked his Omni outside the door to the penthouse suite. He grunted and drew his phaser and his badge and then opened the door and strode inside the opulent abode.

“Cybertronics Special Operations officer,” he yelled holding his badge up high and his pistol out straight.

On the huge bed in the centre of the room a woman was kneeling. Naked except for black stockings and high heels, she was being serviced by a colossal Combat model Hominoid. The muscles on the back of the ‘battle bot’ rippled and sweat ran down his back as he ravaged her; holding her hips and slamming his enormous phallus in and out of the whimpering woman.

When the Hominoid heard Will yell he spun around, a look of intense anger and hatred on his face. He lunged at Will. The Combat model would have torn Will apart had he layed his hands on him but Will calmly shot the Hominoid through the forehead as soon as he lunged. The Hominoid fell on the bed, which nearly collapsed under his weight. His engorged prick, at least 12 inches long and of considerable girth, continued to palpitate and dribble pre-ejaculate.

“What did you do that for Will?” the attractive looking, recently fucked, woman pouted.

“Athena. How many times do I have to tell you that it is illegal to binominal a Hominoid? That fucking battle bot would have torn me to pieces,” Will replied, exasperated with the woman.

“And you should know better Clive!” he turned to look at Athena’s husband who was sitting in an overstuffed chair.

He had been watching his wife being ravaged by the Combat model Hominoid whilst being fellated by a Model One Jennifer who was similarly dressed in stockings and heels, kneeling on the floor at the man’s feet. The less sophisticated model Jennifer continued to suckle Clive’s penis, ignoring the kafuffle in the room.

“You going to blast her too?” Clive pointed at the fellatrix lapping at his manhood.

“No! She’s only doing what she’s been programmed to do by Cybernetics; unlike that freak there,” Will pointed at the deceased Combat Hominoid.

“If you want a ‘battle bot’ to fuck your wife into insanity while you watch then you should contact Cybernetics Special Products Division and they will design and ship you one. One that won’t attack humans,” Will holstered his phaser.

It was illegal for any company to manufacture Hominoids capable of harming human beings. Combat Hominoids were developed and manufactured mainly to fight against alien lifeforms in the off world colonies, although some fought each other in bouts of gladiatorial combat in Elite funded purpose-built arenas where huge amounts of credit were wagered.

It was also illegal for citizens to binominal a Hominoid; that is to effectively re-program a Hominoid and re-purpose it. The process involved in binominaling the subject usually caused irrecoverable damage to the Hominoids core processors designed to prevent them from harming humans or committing illegal activities.

Elites such as Clive and Athena Holbrook had the money and the resources to illegally binominal Hominoids and had been guilty of the crime before. Their Elite status and immense wealth kept them from being bought to justice.

“We’ve had off the shelf Combat jobs service Athena before but they’re just too gentle; their pre-programming won’t allow them ravage her like we both want,” Clive pushed the Jennifer off his penis and closed his robe.

Athena had lit a cigarette.

“And if we get Special Products to provide us with one it will pretty much be the same. Besides, it’s not the same as being violated by something that could kill you on a whim ... that’s such a turn on,” Athena grinned maliciously.

“Last warning,” Will warned and frowned when his Omni vibrated, indicating an incoming call.

Cybertronics Special Products Division was a clandestine part of the company responsible for manufacturing ‘special orders’. These special Hominoids were made to order for persons, companies and organisations that could afford them. The covert Special Products Division bypassed the Quality Control and Distribution Sections and dispatched their products clandestinely to their customers.

The head of Special Products, Max Middleton, operated almost autonomously and personally approved each Hominoid or batch of Hominoids before they were manufactured.

There were rumours amongst the few who knew about Special Products’ existence that the three races, three castes, two sexes laws were often circumvented, as were other laws governing Hominoid manufacture and programming.

Unbeknownst to her, the transsexual Jennifer was a creation of the Special Products Division and built to order for an Elite with eclectic peccadillos when it came to sexual gratification. She should have received ‘special’ pre-programming so that she would serve only her master and keep her gender secret no matter the consequence. That she was out and about without this special programming endangered the very existence of Special Products and indeed Cybertronics Inc itself.

Will Faraday took the video call on his Omni and was bought up to date on the ‘Jennifer issue’.

Will worked as a Special Operative for the Special Products Division and he was their problem solver. Be it a rogue Hominoid or rogue human, Will would fix the problem. His favourite movie was the ancient classic, Blade Runner. He liked to think of himself as a modern day Rick Deckard, although he was certain he was no Hominoid himself.

“Last warning you two!” Will disconnected his consciousness from his Omni and glared at Athena and Clive Holbrook.

Athena had kicked the limp corpse of the battle bot off the bed.

“You sure you don’t wanna take his place?” she patted the bed beside her and gave Will a seductive pout.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.