Three Species of Humans
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by WG2017

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three Human Friends who recently gained Adulthood; that are different enough genetically to be slightly different species of Humans, are traveling together. Their home world a hot forest planet orbiting a Orange-Red Sun. Traveling to Earth end up having Sex and two ladies get with child in a non traditional way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Dawn-San recovered her balance as her girlfriend shifted into a very provocative position to encourage me to take her. She was a descendant of the older Human species and had a few abilities he Earth Humans generally did not. Mentally her mind reached outwards seeking contact with the inner being of the other two. It was Megan whose mind was first to welcome Dawn-San’s telepathic touch as it was familiar since the two had known each other their whole lives. Megan knew her friends ability, trusted her friend on a deeper level because of many past telepathic contacts as they grew up and because neither had ever betrayed the others secrets or trusts. Victor they knew only for a few years and this was still a new experience to him. His mind was less trusting and had walls Dawn-San couldn’t breach, which puzzled her, as did his ability to sense her since he wasn’t telepathic.

Like turning on a light, all three minds became aware of the link connecting each of them. All were aroused and that feeling increased feeding off the arousal of the other minds. Yet it was more than, deeper than, just the minds awareness. Dawn-San glanced at Magen’s breasts and could feel the beat of her friends’ heart, the rise and fall of her lungs, the air passing in and out, blood flowing on its journey around the body. It was all background noise she could choose to focus on to see what her friends body was experiencing or even enhance it. Dawn-San was aware Victor could do the same while the three were linked and in fact was now using it as a guide for getting Megan more aroused. Each time she came close to an orgasmic eruption he’d know and back off, turn his attention to a different part of her.

Tension in Megan’s whole body was increasing, not just in her sexual areas.

“Let me cum!” Megan demanded.

“No, Not yet!” Victor responded as his tongue pushed into the tasty cunt before him. He linked, teased, tasted and played with it. It wasn’t a knowledge he could say he had or explain but he simply knew Megan’s body was ripe to release an egg. Knew Dawn-San was somehow encouraging that process, making Megan more fertile and somehow that knowledge was turning him on at his deepest, most primitive brain levels. His own body was demanding he take her quickly, but he was forcing both of them to go slowly.

Victor had never felt so hard his organ seemed ready to pop like a balloon filled too much. He moved himself so his cock was at her pussy. His eyes glanced at her shef to make sure that cover wouldn’t cut him off, despite his bodies’ impulse to ram it in. He knew part of Dawn-San’s mind was monitoring all of them with a background awareness of them. Felt his own background awareness of each female’s erotic, sexual history, preferences, arousal and body state, plus the feedback loop that joined all three. It guided his actions with each ones pleasure level. Dawn-San’s body reacted to each thing done to Megan as if it was her own bodies’ experience. Victor knew what Megan felt as he entered her, as he felt what it was like to enter her. Knew what would increase their pleasures and when they could take no more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.