Three Species of Humans - Cover

Three Species of Humans

Copyright© 2018 by WG2017

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three Human Friends who recently gained Adulthood; that are different enough genetically to be slightly different species of Humans, are traveling together. Their home world a hot forest planet orbiting a Orange-Red Sun. Traveling to Earth end up having Sex and two ladies get with child in a non traditional way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We were in bed, three of us, in a cabin that had a double bed, a hot tube shower combo, a desk with a built in computer station, two closets and a food rep area. The walls were a sort of translucent plastic glass, behind which was an image chosen by the cabin’s assigned occupant. It could be changed from a provided collection of images; set to display the view one would see looking out a window on the Starcraft if there had been one; or any images the occupant loaded onto the computer. Presently, three walls displayed a setting on the forest world Libe Junge, where a fast flowing river met a lake. Out in the river were a number of stilt houses whose bottom floor was about five feet above the water. The closest one had a boat tied up to it and was a boarding house I’d once stayed in.

I’d arrived thinking the place was a small quite village where people lived either over the water in these stilt houses or in homes inside some very large trees. However, the majority of the people lived in underwater caverns or building constructed in the river or lake bottom due to the planets weather. Summer temperatures could get above human comfort levels and in Storm season both strong winds rough surface water could do a lot of damage. The bottom floors of the stilt houses often flooded in storm season. These were planet wide problems due to the planets elliptic orbit around its young Reddish-orange sun and tilt. It was a hot heavily forested world where nudity was just as acceptable as wearing clothes.

Libe Junge was home the home of my two, quite naked, female, companions. Neither of which were of the same human species as I was or the other was. The older, Dawn-San, was from an older human species that had used the planet as a stopover for their Starcraft, who left “alien” buildings behind when they’d abandoned the world. Next my ancestor’s from Earth’s Human species had arrived in a doomed, damaged Starcraft, which left stranded them on the planet. The younger female, Magen, was from a Third Human species that resulted from both genetic tampering by my ancestors and mating some reproduction between members of the three Human Species.

The area between Magen’s legs and most Third Human Species females was unlike the females of the other two Human Species, in that her reproductive area had a covering that opened only when very aroused. It could also serve as a weapon doing considerable damage to anything stuck inside a virgina that the owner didn’t want there. Unfortunately, it could be very dangerous to startle such a female while she was making love to someone, especially, if she was inexperienced and didn’t have full muscle control of that covering. A junior high school buddies had been making love to a girl, when her Mother had walked in screaming at them about birth control. The girl had panicked and her protective shef or cover had slammed shut so hard it had severed her lovers’ member. Causing him to nearly bleed to death before medical assistance arrived. It was rumored that girl had never had sex again.

My only excuse for what happened next was that I was half dozing off, and I was laying behind a beautiful girl that looked a lot like an old lover. I was half dreaming that it was Elizabeth I was lying there with. Soon, I was stroking her hair and kissing her neck, nibbling on her ear. I could feel Magen shiver and push her butt back tighter against mine, her cover opening. She could feel my hard cock up against her butt. I ran my hand softly down her throat and rubbed softly the smooth skin between her perfect looking breasts, wanting to taste them. She shivered again. I slowly moved my hand into the between her breasts with my eyes closed. Slowly I ran my finger gently up to her nipple, then circling it and heard her gasp of pleasure. She was more awake than I was, enjoying the sensation and feeling Dawn-San stir next to her, becoming awake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.