A Kinky Family Christmas
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What do you get when you mix an incestuous couple, brother and sister, both of them multimillionaires living in Boston, with a local blueblood, a transwoman, her kinky brother, a French bartender, an Italian cutie, an Assyrian babe, a Jewish American princess, some Indian folks, a disgruntled ex, a Chilean of mixed racial stock, a daughter of two Black Muslims, plenty of booze, a serious bunch of libidoes, and Christmas? You get this story, of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Seriously, thank you for that badly needed screw, babe,” I told Sandy, who simply laughed and kissed me hard on the mouth as we went inside Joëlle’s house.

“No, honey, thank you! I needed it badly as well! You have no idea how horny I was by then!” my Assyrian cutie told me, yanking down my pants to practically inhale my dick.

“Hey, be sure to share, Sandy!” Rachel joined her on their knees, “oh, and I love the idea of marrying Sandy here. We have so much in common. We love pussy, cock, ass, tits, lips, etc. Most of all, we worship you!”

“If that’s a proposal, I accept, dear Rachel!” Sandy winked at her and me as they wolfed down my cock yet again.

“I think that we should also sign some kind of pact with Dan to establish that, while married to each other, we’re his, too. Permanently! Agreed? Also, he should always breed us, regularly, right? Won’t you sign such a pact, Dan?” Rachel urged me and I naturally nodded my assent, even as my cheeks parted and someone slid a tongue up my butt-crack.

“What the ... fffuucckkk!” I reacted by getting even harder now, while the ladies giggled or laughed or snickered or whatever.

“That was Todd. I told him to do it and he did!” Mallory told me while kissing my face repeatedly.

“I bet that he would love kissing your ass even more!” I observed.

“Yes, but he will obey me, just as you paid him to do. He’s mine now, thanks to you, and I fully plan to use him. Not marry him, though. I can’t marry my slave. He has to always be conscious of his place, at my feet. No, I was thinking that I’d marry one of these guys instead, if one of them will marry me, knowing that we’re share and share alike. He’ll share me and I’ll share him. Who’s up for that deal, guys? I want at least one Indian son or daughter out of this deal, too, though my firstborn should be yours, bro!” Mallory made her offer to the few men in the group.

“I’ll bite!” Manas spoke up, “Call it a fixation with you in particular and your whole dynamic, perhaps. It’s kinky as fuck and promises to not be a boring or dull marriage at least. Marry me, Mallory, and of course, let’s take your brother, your slave, and the others with us on our honeymoon. No, I’m not after your money, though it doesn’t hurt. I’m not exactly poor. I did well on cryptocurrency some time back and got out while I could. I’m not super rich like you, but I’m hardly hurting.”

“I missed that boat, but that’s okay. Yeah, let’s get hitched, the sooner the better. I need a husband, anyway, or else people will start to wonder about Dan and me. You’ll do for sure. A husband with his own money helps a lot. You won’t be a drain. Besides, you seem to have it all together. Smart, practical, realistic, etc.,” Mallory accepted with a ghost of a wink for him.

“What about me? Who should I wed?” Chettur exclaimed, somewhat worried all of the sudden.

“Neha. She’s my slave, though, so accept that you’ll always play second fiddle to me. You should get a girlfriend or two on the side. Even so, it helps for public appearances if Neha is married to another man. It’s best if the general public doesn’t know that she’s my slave, at least not until it’s ready to accept things. Just as Todd should get a wife, too, I think, or a husband,” I proposed, putting a grin on Mallory’s face.

“Husband. Todd should marry a man, I think. Just as long as the man in question knows the real score. Todd, stop rimming Dan long enough to tell me, what do you say to the idea of marrying another dude?” Mallory demanded of her slave, who gave her a thumbs-up sign.

“As always, I must gladly obey Mistress,” Todd finally said.

“That should be me, then. I don’t know what other action I’ll get, but I’m gay and open to bending over for any man among you who want me. I’ll also Top, of course, but I know that straight guys sometimes have issues with that,” Dhule spoke up for his part at last.

“So, Dhule with Todd. That works. And Dhule, feel free to bend over for me whenever you like or to fuck me in the ass. Just bear in mind that my ladies come first with me. All of them,” I told Dhule while Neha kissed my neck.

“And Neha with me. I’ll definitely need some side action with another man’s sex slave as my wife, but it works. Like Manas said, it won’t be monotonous or monogamous, but that amounts to the same thing. I’m not Vijay or Surya. I want some spice and variety for sure. I’m not that traditional. I will get to fuck her, though, whenever you command her to spread her legs for me,” Chettur sought reassurance.

“Naturally. Gotta make sure that she’s well-fucked and happy. I’ll have everyone here fuck her, of course, but especially myself. Well, maybe not Dhule, unless he gets curious about twat. Bareback, too. No condoms, no birth control. You fuck Neha’s slick cunt, you risk knocking her up, just as I do. So, everyone’s happy with these arrangements so far, then?” I took command yet again, even as I bent Taylor over and gave her what she craved from me this whole time.

“So ... Taylor and I together. Yes! I really want that to happen! The happiest lesbian couple ever, other than perhaps Sandy and Rachel! Maybe Ambika and Kunti should wed, too. An all-Indian lesbian duo!” Lauren suggested as she let Taylor suck her tits.

“Yes, please! Pretty please, Kunti! Let me lick your namesake daily! Let me wed and bed you! You won’t regret it! You’ll get to have all of the sex with Dan and the others that you want, just please let me marry you!” Ambika urged Kunti, who smiled and kissed her eagerly.

“What about me? I’m not sure about this ... sharing business. Deep down, I’m a good girl and I need to perhaps marry just one guy and stick to him. Who can I find here? I’m straight, too. No pussy for me!” Parvati declared, “I’ll be very hot and heavy for that man, but no one else, and I want him to reciprocate!”

Nancy and I looked at each other right then and we both thought, rather telepathically in the manner of long-term lovers, what we both said at once, “Stewart.”

“Stewart?” Parvati asked.

“My ex, well, soon-to-be ex. He’d be right up your alley. Friends, though, right? You won’t snub us as Vijay and Surya did?” Nancy urged Parvati, who nodded.

“Friends. Please, call your ex. I want to perhaps set up a meeting with him,” Parvati urged Nancy with a smile for me as well.

“Done!” Nancy dialed Stewart’s number while Parvati paced nervously.

“Virgin?” Mallory asked Parvati while they watched me hump the hell out of Taylor’s sweet ass.

“No, unlike Surya. I just know that it always works best in a serious, committed, exclusive relationship for me. Casual sex just feels ... awkward and off for me. I guess that, at heart, I’m still a good Hindu girl and it’s hard to be anything else. Trust me, I’ve tried. Stewart won’t have trouble with me being Indian, will he?” Parvati inquired, even as she rubbed herself in spite of herself.

“Well, you’ll find out. He’s about to show up. Primp all that you like, sweetheart. Stewart loves it when a girl gets prissy, frilly, and dolled up for him, trust me on that,” Nancy laughed as she planted one on me in the middle of my romp with Taylor.

Let me just say, for the record, that Taylor’s ass was undeniably one of the tightest butts that I’ve seen on a woman in ages. She had a fantastic booty and I made great use out of it, as did she. She might have hated that she was stuck with a man’s chromosomes, but she damn sure enjoyed what I did to her prostate as I hammered and nailed her bottom. How she kept it that tight after letting Todd plow her so much I had no idea, but she was very good at milking my balls with her backdoor. Her orgasm was completely anal, as it had nothing to do with her dick or nuts, while mine as I flooded her colon with my jizz was quite the opposite.

About this time, things started to blur, though I have a vague recollection of Parvati and Stewart cutting loose in spite of themselves and getting caught up in the debauchery. When Vijay and Surya joined us, it was a bit shocking, but that was far from the biggest shock of all, which came the next morning. I dozed off after a bit, cradled in Neha’s and Joëlle’s after a final, very drunken threesome with them that depleted my last reserves of strength and stamina. (Still, it was a very sensual and pleasurable experience, no doubt of that.)

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.