A Kinky Family Christmas - Cover

A Kinky Family Christmas

Copyright© 2018 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What do you get when you mix an incestuous couple, brother and sister, both of them multimillionaires living in Boston, with a local blueblood, a transwoman, her kinky brother, a French bartender, an Italian cutie, an Assyrian babe, a Jewish American princess, some Indian folks, a disgruntled ex, a Chilean of mixed racial stock, a daughter of two Black Muslims, plenty of booze, a serious bunch of libidoes, and Christmas? You get this story, of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Humor   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Mind if I sit with you?” the voice behind me asked, a very familiar one in fact.

“No, I don’t mind. We’ve shared bodily fluids, and Christmas is coming up. We can share a damn bar! How are you, Nancy? I know that you had a rough patch, being caught in bed with me, but are things going better now? Some of it was my fault, since Stewart caught you with me, of course, though it takes two to screw,” I asked my one-time companion, Nancy Slater, who had an affair with me before her husband caught us.

“Well, you know, and don’t pretend that you’re too sorry about this ... we’re getting a divorce,” Nancy dropped that bombshell while I quietly slipped a note to the bartender that her drinks were on me tonight.

“His idea or yours? You’re right, though. I tend to view it as good riddance. I don’t exactly screw the wives of men who I like and respect, well, not without their blessing, that is. I slept with you because I like you and I loathe him. It’s as simple as that,” I freely confessed my true attitude, which was that I didn’t have any qualms or scruples about fucking a jerk’s wife.

“A little of both. He wasn’t thrilled to have a cheating wife, and out of habit at first I tried to salvage the marriage, even explored the notion of counseling. Then I realized why I cheated on him in the first place and I thought, ‘nah, sorry, but I’m gonna take this exit while I can,’ and so I let him file. He got the expense of initiating the divorce, though being a wealthy Boston Brahmin meant that I didn’t gain financially from it. Two rich folks get divorced, nobody really wins, except the lawyers, of course. Still, no alimony either way and it’s final next month. On the day after New Years’, in fact. It’s better for both of us. He can seek out the kind of wife that he likes and I can be free to do my thing,” Nancy grinned and winked at me.

“Which would be?” I inquired.

“Chasing dick, at least for now. It seems that part of why you and I click so well is that we’re not faithful types, are we? Neither of us does the whole ‘nuclear family’ thing very well, do well? Monogamy’s just not our scene, am I right? I mean, hell, the whole time you and I had our thing, you had plenty of strange and don’t deny it! It never bothered me, especially as an unfaithful wife, that my boyfriend had side chicks or whatever. Hell, it made me feel safer that you wouldn’t get all obsessed, jealousy, stalker-like, you get the point. You wouldn’t go out of your way to break up the marriage, either. You just wanted my body,” Nancy licked her lips as she put her hand down my pants.

“And your company, but, yeah, I’m not the possessive type. Certainly not a one-woman man or so foolish as to think that an extramarital affair would lead to an old-fashioned marriage or to wish that it would. Glad to see that you’re smart enough to know better, too. If a leopard even could change his spots, why would he? Why should he? It’s his nature and Mother Nature knows best, right? I’m not cut out for monogamy.

“Marriage, maybe, but marriage is often linked to monogamy, so much so that one has to spell out hall passes, polyamory, open marriage, swinging, swapping, etc. It seems like a lot of work for me. Maybe someone can change my mind, but until then, I’ll just roam around and do my thing. Play the field,” I admitted, not exactly fighting Nancy’s hand as we both downed our drinks, mine a Scotch and soda, hers a gin and tonic.

“So, what brings you to Gavigan’s tonight, in mid-December, no less, with the holidays and shopping going on, babe?” I alluded to her coincidental appearance in the Irish pub that I frequented.

“Meeting up with some friends of mine. Lauren and Taylor. Two friends of mine that you haven’t screwed, but don’t worry, there’s a decent chance that you will. At least I hope so. There they are. Mind if they join us?” Nancy didn’t waste time calling her friends over.

Taylor seemed rather sexy and cute in a petite manner, with a strong hint of Asian ancestry somewhere, though she also acted very anxious and nervous, even. Lauren, for her part, was a stunning beauty, with chestnut waves and a rather bronze tan. Nancy was rather easy on the eyes herself, her dirty blonde locks fitting her azure eyes. I didn’t love them as well as my sister, but that was a given. There were reasons that one of my favorite booty calls was kith and kin to me. I didn’t tell Nancy that one of my friends with benefits was, in fact, a sister with benefits, but I suspected that she knew. After all, Mallory and I are still roommates and have been very free with our displays of affection inside the townhouse that we share. How many siblings still kiss each other on the lips, even if it is a chaste peck in front of others?

“I don’t see the point in refusing, especially since you’re already calling them over,” I laughed, even as Taylor brushed her hand against mine and Lauren put hers on my shoulder.

That was when I noticed that they all three had the same basic leather mini skirt on, with back zippers, the only difference being the colors. Taylor’s was black, Nancy’s blue, and Lauren’s red. It was almost like a slut’s uniform or something, if being a slut came with one. Of course, for me, the term “slut” was no pejorative, but an honest description of a woman who enjoyed sex freely and without society’s baggage or hangups. In any case, it was pretty hot to see the three of them in action, all getting catcalls and wolf whistles with not a hint of umbrage or triggered responses. Apparently, some women still appreciated that kind of attention, even in this day and age.

“So, do you plan to eat here and pay up and go somewhere else, or just stay here at Gavigan’s and drink?” I asked Nancy and her companions.

“I have thought of that and it honestly depends on you. Lauren and Taylor want to eat and drink here and then go to Randy Rave’s. Have you heard of it? Kind of a raunchier club. Lots of dancing, loud music, twerking, and even wilder shit goes down, but I could stay or go, whatever you want. It sounds kind of hot, but so is being here with you. I know that I play it all cool and everything, but while I reject monogamy, I wouldn’t take all of those risks unless I really wanted you that badly. So, Dan, baby, it’s your call.

“Oh, and Lauren wants to call her new friend that she recently met, one who’s dating Taylor’s brother, along with the brother himself. Todd, that’s his name. I wouldn’t mind calling someone or if you did. Maybe Sandy, Rachel, or even Mallory? God knows how many times I’ve wanted to catch you boning your sister, because I know that you do it! What? Shocked that I know? Don’t be! I’m blonde, not blind! Body language, babe, body language. You’re not as subtle as you two think,” Nancy quipped at the end there.

“Touché. Anyway, let’s go ahead and eat here, get some drinks, and see how we feel afterward. We might need a cab or Uber or something afterward, but we’ll see,” I chuckled, even as the bartender wrote something down.

“I’ve always wanted to go to Randy’s Raves and my shift is over in an hour or so. Mind if I tag along?” was the note that she passed me as Nancy, Lauren, Taylor, and I all finished our second round of drinks.

“Well, we could use a designated driver if we went and this seems like a perfect sign to go,” I showed Nancy the response that I wrote before passing it back to the barkeep, a rather slim, but graceful young woman who didn’t look old enough to legally serve drinks in Massachusetts, though I didn’t care.

“Then it’s settled. What’s your name?” Nancy asked the girl in question.

“Joëlle Cartier. I’m French. Not French-Canadian, either, before you ask. I’m from Lyons. I can be your designated driver. I have a bottle of good, dry red waiting for me at home. I can hold off until then. I just want to visit Randy Rave’s. You were discussing guests. I could be yours, Nancy, or yours, Dan. Is that short for Daniel?” the bartender asked me with a very sexy, smoky accent.

“Yes,” I answered in a way that meant to cover all bases.

“I like Daniel better than Dan. It was my father’s name. Daniel Cartier. My sister is named Danielle after him. Anyway, what did you wish to eat? The food here is to die for, though I would normally recommend a waitress. Here, however, I like the intimacy of handing you your food as you sit with me,” Joëlle said as she used the occasion of giving me the next round as an excuse to brush my hairy flesh with her smooth skin.

“Well, in that case, I like that intimacy as well, among others,” I left the meaning to that wide open.

“From what I overhead, I gather that you do,” Lauren teased us both, making Joëlle, Nancy, Taylor, and I all laugh.

“Oui. Other men’s wives, for instance. I almost wish that I were married, so that you would seduce me. Or do you like single women, bachelorettes, as well? Would only a madame suffice or would a mademoiselle also be to your taste?” Joëlle made her meaning plain here, her green eyes sparkling just then.

“Well, let’s just say that I wouldn’t rule someone out without at least taking a sample. Just bear in mind that I’m definitely not a one-woman man, as noted before,” I reminded Joëlle.

“It’s fine. I’m a Frenchwoman, not some kind of prude. Monogamy is hardly my scene, either,” Joëlle winked at me and tossed back her auburn hair.

“Very well, then. I’ll be sure to call Mallory, Sandy, or Rachel. Maybe all three. It would be interesting to see what happens. I’m sure that you’d enjoy meeting them, too, Joëlle. I know that Nancy gets along with them, at least,” I admitted as the barkeep took my order and the others to pass onto the cooks.

“Don’t worry about me. I’ve already eaten,” Joëlle added, “though I wouldn’t mind a taste of some clam or wiener.”

Her meaning rather obvious, Joëlle left it at that, while I called Sandra Nimrod and Rachel Davidson.

“Don’t worry about calling Mallory. She texted me about something and I mentioned this plan. She said that she was coming for sure. As if she’d ever miss the chance to go clubbing with her brother!” Nancy laughed and even snickered for a moment after I hung up on Rachel.

“Well, with apologies to Jerry Reed, when I’m hot, I’m hot! Rachel just got out of Temple and wants to spend the rest of her Sabbath with me! Another feather in my cap,” I chuckled.

“Yes, well, I wish that you had more feathers in your cap! You deserve ‘em all!” Lauren declared, much to my surprise.

“I agree with that myself. He’s a cutie for sure,” Taylor spoke her mind as well, “I like buff guys like you. Todd and I, well, we’re a bit on the petite side, to say the least.”

“Yeah, seriously, I wouldn’t have risked so much, at least while still deluding myself that I still cared for Stewart, for a lesser sort of man, you know. I was drawn to you, though, like a moth to the flame, to the kind of man who understood me and what I felt. Your nice, thick dick didn’t hurt, either,” Nancy licked her lips at the memory of sucking and fucking me.

“If it’s that nice and delicious, I definitely have to try it,” Joëlle perked up at the mention of that appendage of mine.

“Yes, well, I tend to joke, half-seriously, that while I’m not in love with Dan, I am very smitten with his cock. I just love the hell out of that fine piece of man-meat,” Nancy commented as we got our food at last, mine being a Reuben and steak fries.

Lauren dug into her pastrami sandwich on ciabatta bread with provolone cheese, while Taylor proved to have a phenomenal appetite for such a small and slender woman, devouring her au jus roast beef and Swiss cheese on rye. Nancy stuck to her tried and true patty melt, for which I couldn’t blame her at all. All of them had steak fries, of course. Lauren opted for some amaretto, apparently playing up her Italian heritage for what it was worth or something, while Taylor was much fonder of vodka martinis. The carols playing in the background weren’t quite so irritating, despite their constant repetition, with some fine pub grub and spirits in the belly.

“So, this is where my sister goes to make a play for men,” another voice spoke and we turned our heads, finding an Asian guy in a wig and tight leather mini skirt ... and my sister, Mallory, also in a tight leather mini skirt, another bizarre coincidence...

“Todd, honey, meet my brother, Daniel, though I call him ‘Dan,’ you see. He’s also my roommate and, well, he’s the man that you watched fucking me in my bedroom from the closet the other day. I told you that you were in for a treat if you came along! Dan, Todd’s my boyfriend. The new one. A lot less jealous than the old one. Remember, we agreed that I needed a boyfriend, but one who could handle it better than Marvin did?

“Well, Todd’s ... into some cool stuff. He’s used to watching girls get fucked, as he has watched Taylor, his sister, get it on with various men and women. Todd’s also a bit of a drag queen sometimes, in case you missed it. Not 24/7, mind you. He goes as ‘Torrie’ in those cases. He likes cosplay, too, just like us. Oh, and he likes to fuck Taylor himself at times, which is totally fine with Lauren here. By the way, I met her through Taylor and he, and then introduced them to Nancy, in case you wondered. Talk about your small worlds,” Mallory told me with a kiss that hid nothing of her passion for me.

Luckily, most patrons were busy and ignored us, while others were presumably unaware or unconcerned that Mallory really was younger sister by four years (and, at twenty, legally unable to drink). Maybe some thought that it was an inside joke. I didn’t know or care. They couldn’t prove anything in a court of law, anyway, and they didn’t generally know me from Adam. Those who did would probably defend us, in any case, either for my sake or for Mallory’s. Whatever the case, wild horses wouldn’t keep me from tangling tongues with my sweet sister, though I was a bit shocked when Todd/Torrie kissed me as well.

“Ooh, kinky man! That’s what I like to see!” Lauren teased me, just before she planted on me, followed by Taylor, Nancy, and Joëlle.

“Hey, I had to at least try it on! I loved watching you in action and maybe you’ll watch me with Mallory, Taylor, or Lauren, among others. Your sister and I have a very ... open and understanding partnership, just as you and she have, and just as Lauren and Taylor have,” Todd/Torrie explained to me with a very satisfied grin.

“Or just as Nancy and I have, for that matter,” I pointed out, taking her hand.

“And just as I hope to have with him,” Joëlle winked at me and sucked my fingers to make her point.

“Hey, I have that with him, too,” Sandy spoke up for her own end of things.

“Same here,” Rachel added her own.

“Have you folks eaten yet?” I asked them and they all shook their heads, so pretty soon, we were all busy eating and drinking, except for Joëlle.

“Ready to go? Time for me to clock out and we can settle up and head to Randy’s Raves for now,” Joëlle encouraged me, very eager it would seem to join us for the night’s festivities.

Joëlle was good enough to drive the bunch of us over in her Ford van, which I had to admit was a surprising choice for a Frenchwoman in my book. I thought that they all drove Mercedes, and thus I had to face my own biases and stereotypes, alas. I wasn’t sure why the bartender had a van, but whatever she wanted to do, it was her business and it was very handy in that case.

When we arrived at the nightclub, I found that each of us were very popular, though the women, and Todd, got more attention just for statistical reasons. We all found our dance cards full, with others eager to buy us drinks and such. Mallory, of course, got more offers than I did. Some openly wondered how she was still single or had what they thought was a boyfriend like me. She got at least one admirer proposing marriage strictly because he thought that her strawberry-blonde curls made her his personal ideal. Well, she might be physically, but the way that she snubbed him to kiss me on the mouth should have told him that she wasn’t really his personality type.

Of course, the moment that Mallory kissed me, Todd did the same, followed by Nancy, then Sandy, then Rachel, then Taylor, then Joëlle, and then Lauren. This was interspersed with each lady, and several others, rubbing their fine booties against my crotch to twerk with me. Yes, even Mallory open twerked with me, and this right before another woman who I had never met did the same. The new lady’s overtures got her some very negative attention from her date for twerking with a “loser,” but evidently she hadn’t committed to the guy at all. He was in the same clique or party as the guy who proposed to Mallory, and neither dude was a happy camper. I almost wrote of them as “men,” but that was a category from which their irrational and childish pique should have entirely excluded them.

“I don’t think that your date appreciates our fun here,” I commented while dancing and drinking a bit more of my Chivas.

“Oh, him? Vijay has been under the impression, more or less, since our childhood, that I’m going to be his wife. Blame my parents and his for that. They all left Mumbai together about the same time and settled in the same community as quickly as possible. They raised us together, we went to the same shrines and prayed together. They even partnered in the same barbershop. They’re in the same caste and still believe in that rubbish.

“At least Abhi has been lucky enough to not have such illusions. His parents were outcastes, untouchables, not good enough for me in my parents’ eyes and his own parents discouraged it, too. Then again, he only wants white girls, preferably blondes, anyway. It’s a thing for him. I don’t care, not because of his being an outcaste, but because he just doesn’t attract me. We just hang out together and Vijay taunts him about wanting white girls, but still sides with him. At least he doesn’t buy into caste stuff like Mom and Dad.

“We’re not alone, mind you. There’s Chettur, Manas, and Dhule, that’s the guys in it, the other girls being Ambika, Surya, Parvati, and Kunti. Yes, that’s her actual name, poor girl. She gets teased mercifully, especially by Abhi and Vijay for it. Chettur and Manas aren’t bad guys, perhaps shy, but decent fellows. Dhule, well, I think that he’s gay, but I can’t prove it. He’d never admit as much. I just hope that if he is gay, he doesn’t waste any girl’s type with his overtures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.