Alice Interrupted
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Serena Christian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice gets caught up in a terrible earthquake and storm that leaves her stranded in a wasteland of no other survivors and a need to find the tools of survival as quickly as possible.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Far Past   Post Apocalypse   Time Travel   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Clergy   Violence  

Finally, the faint hint of light was visible from the narrow entrance into the tiny cave where Alice had taken refuge after the horrific events related to the earthquake and the flood that followed.

It was a relief for Alice to crawl out of the low entrance leading into the pitch black cave.

The light from the rising sun looked startling bright after the hours in darkness inside the lonely cave.

When Alice stood unsteadily on the scattered pebbles just outside the cave’s entrance, she realized the new day was actually heavily overcast and the far away mountains were shrouded by a dense fog that might easily hide a snowstorm inside with harsh reality of a cold winter approaching rapidly.

The pretty young girl dressed in the skimpy torn dress and the serviceable sandals that protected her tender soles from the rocky terrain paused momentarily to scan carefully in every direction fully alerted to the air of danger that seemed to permeate the entire scenario.

She had a tight grip on the razor sharp fishing spear that she had found the day before. She sensed she would be in need of a defensive weapon but not against the wild animals or some unknown intruders. She would need it to protect her life or her honor from the human animals that were now on the loose in a place of unknown dangers without the protection of a society of laws and rules of considerate behavior to guide their actions. It was the subject of so many books and common knowledge that once the rule of law and order was eliminated from any society, the human animal would fall back on their primeval instincts to survive in a world without mercy or respect for human dignity.

She knew it was the women and the children that would suffer the most because they would normally be the weakest and they needed a capacity for submission that was simply not a part of her personal beliefs.

It was quite fitting that this day was a dull and dreary day that ran the gamut from grey to dark shadows. She squatted on her almost naked haunches scanning the horizon in all directions looking for the slightest hint of movement.

The sound of hunting animals and frightened prey in the darkness of the midnight hours was enough to put her on full alert for the predators around her. Those sounds in the nocturnal hours were enough to make her restless in her sleep and drive her to fully focused attention outside the safety of the hidden cave.

There was a noticeable chill in the air that was not present in the recent months leading up to the unfortunate disaster of a devastating earthquake and the flood that followed. It was an unmistakable warning that winter was not far behind and that she had better make every move directed to proper preparations for the long cold winter that would present more danger than the roaming predators that was gathering faster than wolves in the wilderness. Her experience with wolves was extremely limited unless it was the category that used sugar-coated words to persuade her to give up some of her feminine secrets to soothe their aroused hardness that sought female companionship at all costs. She had managed to evade them with good success but that was in a land of law and order and the sense that society would protect her with swift retribution if any of those desperate dickheads decided to risk the consequences.

Alice hadn’t met up with any survivors yet, but she was certain they were around hiding in their holes of safety until things got sorted out in the aftermath of the recent disaster.

She followed the lessons she had learned from her Uncle Jimmy, who had been in military service and she looked for the tools of survival and kept constant lookout for any and all dangers around her. She followed his advice of not trusting anything or anybody until she knew that they were completely reliable. It was second nature for her to follow his instructions given on many hunting trips to scan the terrain nearest her first, then the slightly distant areas and finally the regions furthest away for any danger no matter how slight.

Any unexpected movement was her signal for focused attention.

Before she saw the slight bending of the tall grass in the wrong direction, she knew with certainty that the area next to almost unusable road in the distance was ripe with human specimens that would put a smile on the face of any forensic scientist studying the post-catastrophe world around her. There was no doubt in Alice’s mind that she would be thrown in that same poked, prodded and generally fucked-with core survivors looking for clues about why the vast bulk of them had simply disappeared.

She felt it was merely the unfortunate circumstances of the unexpected tidal wave that had swept almost of the civilized coastline out to the deepest parts of the sea and let them sink down to feed the fishes and other creatures of the blackest inner space.

The single line of moving grass was obviously the fugitive and the two other lines were a pair of unseen hunters tracking him/her/ or it down with resolute determination. The vast expanse of identical terrain led Alice to believe that the pursuers were quite talented in their hunting skills and she felt a sense of dread about the outcome.

Otherwise the entire landscape was devoid of motion and she put it down to either early morning inactivity or a true picture off the removal of most of the two legged species from the surface of the planet in a way that would insure it would be a long time before they would ever rise to the top of the ladder of evolution ever again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.